RoNakshi TS : Reception -Bonus part updated (complete) (page 13)mature

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello forum waasis.. I am back with another TS.. I hope you like it and enjoy reading it 

Happy reading 

Finally after a lot of drama, Mrs. Sonakshi Rohit Sippy was home.., her new home... Home,where her heart belonged to... To the love of her life Dr. Rohit sippy 

Today was their reception, after all guests ko bhi toh ache se convey karna hai.... Even they have seen a lot of drama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

At Rohit Sona's room

"Rohit.. Suno na... Suno toh sahi... Acha sorry na... Kal raat se sorry bol rahi hoon.. Tum sun hi nahi rahe ho.." Sona cutely complained 

"Mujhe koi baat nahi sunni.. Samjhi tum... " He retorted.. And continued "Main hospital jaa raha hoon.. Ek ghante mein wapas aa jaunga " He assertively said.. Controlling all the raging emotions

"Aaj... Lekin... " Before sonakshi could continue.. She was pulled by his strong arms... And she could see a thunder of emotions in his eyes and all hell broke loose " Kyun tum shaadi chod ke.. Bina kisi ko bataye.. Jaa sakti ho.... Toh main toh phir bhi tumhe batake.. Hospital jaa raha hoon.. Parvati banana chahti ho real life mein... Shoot karne chali gayi bina kisi ko bataye... How could you" Rohit roared.. Pain and hurt visible in his eyes  

Sonakshi was stunned tears make their way out ... But still she gathered herself and says "main maafi maang rahi hoon na... Galati hogayi mujhse... Sorry" She tried convincing... Rohit grabbed her again with full force and tears making their way out "galati... Really sonakshi... Galati.. Tumhari jaan jaa sakti thi.. Samjh rahi ho tum... Mera baare mein socha tumne.. Hun??!! .. Jeete jee mar jaata mein.. Kho deta tumhe zindagi bhar ke liye..." Rohit just lost it... "Tumhari stupidity ke wajah se.. I would have lost you damn it.. Do u get it??!!" Rohit let go sonakshi.. And barged out of his room with unshed tears... 

Sonakshi was stunned and shocked.. Tears continuously flowing through her eyes.. Rohit's words were ringing in her ears... And her mind kept recalling her those hurt eyes of Rohit... And it pierced her heart a million times.. She just sat down on the floor..and broke down.. "Mujhe maaf kardo Rohit... I am really sorry.. " She kept repeating

At Hall 

"Ravi, Raviii.. Gaadi nikalo.. Mujhe hospital jaana hai" Rohit shouted.. And rushes out of the house .. Veena sees him leaving... And understands the situation.. She decides to look on Sona 

At RoNakshi's room 

Sona was still crying .. When she heard a knock at the door.. She wipes her tears and opens the door.. Veena comes in.. And sees sona's tear stained face.. She understands.. What she had as a doubt turned out to be true.. 

Sona doesn't make an eye contact and turns.. Fidgeting with her dress "Mumma... Aap .. Woh main.. Main neeche aane hi waali thi " She managed to speak.. Controlling her tears.. 

Veena turned her around and said "mumma kehti ho... Phir mumma se problem share karne mein kya hichkuchane" And she hugs her... All the tears Sona was controlling made their way out as the motherly love embraced her... And she started with her sobs " Maine jaan bujhke aisa nahi kiya... Haalat hi kuch aise the... Agar mein nahi jaati toh itne saare logon ko jobs chali jaati... Woh saare log berozgaar ho jaate ... Jinke wajah se kpk hai... Main itni pressure mein thi ki... Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha... Phir raima aayi.. Usne bhi mujhe kaha jaane ko... Toh mein chali gayi.. Mujhe laga woh Rohit ko bata degi... Sachi mumma.. Mujhe nahi pata tha.. Itna sab kuch hojayega.. Main sirf ek ghante mein wapas aane waali thi" As sona's sobs subsided.. Veena rubs her back and calms her down and breaks the hug.. And cups her face and with all love "kabhi kabhi hum anjaane mein.. Uss insaan ko sabse zyaada hurt kar dete hain jinse hum bohat pyaar karte hain" "Tumhe sirf ek phone kar dena chahiye tha Rohit ko... Woh sab sambhal leta" 

"Main jaanti hoon mumma.. Rohit sab sambhal leta.. Main khud itne pressure mein thi ki.. Mein bhul gayi.. Sab kuch itne jaldi jaldi ho raha tha.. Ki mera dimaag hi kaam nahi kar raha tha" Sona tried explaining.. Veena understanding her situation.. Tells"main jaanti hoon sonakshi... Haalat hi kuch aise the jiske wajah se tumhe woh kadam uthana pada.. Lekin Rohit bhi toh galat nahi hai... Uske iss naraazgi ke piche.. Dar aur dard chupa hai uske piche.. Woh dobara apna pyaar nahi khona chahta hai..uss dard aur takleef se nahi guzarna chahta hai woh ... Woh tumse beintehaan mohabbat karne laga hai.. Tum uski zindagi ban chuki ho" Veena made sonakshi understand.. 

Sonakshi gets what veena is saying... And wipes her tears and promises veena " Mumma... Main aap se promise karti hoon aaj ke baad Rohit ki dil ki zimmedaari meri... Main usse phir kabhi aise hurt nahi karungi.. "She assures veena" Lekin philhaal iss dr. Surgeon ko kaise manaun.. Seedhe muh baat tak nahi kar raha mujhse.. Kal raat se maafi maang rahi hoon" She complains cutely

Veena smiles at the assurance and cuteness of her daughter.. "Ab woh tumhara pati hai.. Tum dekho usse kaise manana hai.." She winks at her and continues "lekin 11:00am tak tum dono niche aa jana" Sona nods and smiles as veena leaves the room.. Sona silently thanks her stars for giving her another mother who understands her equally 

She closes the door and gets into the thought process of making her hubby smile and forgive her.. 

Sona in her mind:" Chal beta sonakshi.. Soch soch.. Iss doctor surgeon ko manana hai... It's not going to be easy... Jaldi soch.." As she kept thinking and strolling across the room ... An idea striked her mind and she widely smiled and grabbed her phone and texted her doctor surgeon.. 

The text : My dear hubby... I know Maine bohat badi galati kar di.. I agree I was stupid... Please mujhe maaf kardo... Pakka aaj ke baad aisi galti kabhi nahi karungi.. I know I have hurt you... Chot mujhe lagi hai..lekin dard tumhe ho raha hai... Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse.. I don't know how did I get this lucky to get this love.. Main bhagwaan se iss pyaar ke liye jitna shukriya ada karun utna kam hai... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.. And it breaks my heart into thousand pieces that i have hurt the man who loves me unconditionally.. Tumhare liye ek gaana .. Wafaadari ki woh rasmein.. Nibhayengey hum tum kasmein.. Ek bhi saans zindagi Ka jab tak ho apne bas mein.. Jab koyi baat bigaad jaye job koyi mushkil pad jaye tum dena saath mera... Oh humnava.. Come soon my love.. Yours and only yours forever πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€— and Sona pressed the send button with this and left  to washroom to freshen up 

At hospital 

It was 9:00am when rohit just finished with his surgery and returned to his cabin... He just sat on his chair and closed his eyes when his phone beeped and drama queen flashed on his screen... His lips automatically crept into a smile.. All anger forgotten and he quickly opened her mssg .. And read it 

Rohit in his mind "acha beta.. Madam ab madam manaane ke mood mein hain... Subah suna nahi.. Toh mssg kar diya... Waise maine bhi kaafi chilla diya uspe... But then she deserves it... I am not going to forgive you this easily Mrs. Sippy.. It's gonna be hard to convive me.... " With this determination...rohit freshens up... And leaves for home.. 

As rohit reached his home and stepped out .. He saw the entire house decorated... And there was. Big hoarding stating "Ronakshi Reception"... Rohit smiled... And headed to his room but as he approached his room he made a straight face and tried opening the door.. But then found it locked... So he knocked.. 

Precap: " Yaar Rohit tere biwi toh kaafi sexy lag rahi hai" Rohit gave a death glare at this statement.. "Bhabhi hai woh teri.. Aur meri biwi hai woh samjhe gawaar saale"Rohit almost shouted but controlled.. " Khaana kha liya ho.. Toh you may leave now " Rohit said sternly..  And they left.. Knowing there condition if they stayed even one extra minute more.. So they fleed... And Rohit walks to sona... 

(To be continued) 

INDEX 

PART 1 : PAGE 1 

PART 2A UPDATED : PAGE 5 

PART 2B UPDATED : PAGE 8 

PART 3A UPDATED : PAGE 9 

PART 3B UPDATED : PAGE 12 (there is a surprise at the end.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) 

BONUS PART UPDATED : PAGE 13 (ts completed) 

That's it for now ppl... Do let me know... How was it.. I am eager to read your comments... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜Constructive criticism is always welcome..πŸ˜ƒ

Love and hugs πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Alisha 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Wow. Waiting for the next part. 

Alisha finally you penned down our wish to see this RohitπŸ˜†Kitna sukoon mila par k.. Waise hospital mein first day kaisa gaya Rohit ka after marriage?  

Waiting for next part πŸ₯°

Originally posted by roshni_az

Alisha finally you penned down our wish to see this RohitπŸ˜†Kitna sukoon mila par k.. Waise hospital mein first day kaisa gaya Rohit ka after marriage?  

Waiting for next part πŸ₯°

Rohit ka pehla din hospital main kaisa gaya.. Yeh jaanne.. Ke liye you got to read.. Rosh.. The upcoming parts.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you so much... Glad you liked it.. I know all of us are fed up with the orange and purple thing and ofc the shaadi drama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by plmzaq

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you so much... It means a lot that you liked it .. Will definitely continue soon. 

Love and hugs 

Alisha 

Originally posted by Andy3456

Wow. Waiting for the next part. 

Yes ofc Andy.. I will update soon... Glad you liked it 

Love and hugs πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Alisha

And I love this Alisha!!! Awesome part! 

So Surgeon Sippy ka gussa Kam toh hua! Waise lemme see for how much time can Rohit avoid his damn cute & hot wifey! πŸ˜‰

So someone is jealous in next part! Ahaa! Waise I love Jealous Rohit like too much! Ok so waiting for next part eagerly! Update soooon!!!!

oh much needed breath of fresh air. Thankyou so much for this. You've come to lessen the pain of Ronakshians. So much love to you.. Pleaseeeeee continue soon I really can't wait no more❀️

Alisha 

Loved it to the core 

Awesome 

Waiting for update ❀️❀️