Thank you! 

Alisha πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyyyy! 

Part 2B is hereeeee!!! 

Let me comment on this first. 

"Iska time hi galat tha.. Jab yeh paida hua tha.. " Rohit was super pissed at ajit... 

This one was too funny ‴

Ajit & his neverending awkward timing πŸ˜†

I loved how Rohit gave it back to Mrs Singhania. Dude definitely knows how to shut her mouth.

Anurag's entry was well handled. I am really interested to see Rohit's friends & thanks for writing about it πŸ€—

After gawar saale, we have kaminey saale today πŸ˜ƒ

Not forgetting how beautifully you wrote about Sona & her army β€οΈ

Going to read Part 3 now!!! 

malarmia thumbnail

Mrs Sonakshi Rohit Sippy (I like the sound of it) 

Your choice of song for Ronakshi is excellent, Alisha. 

What's more amazing is Rohit dancing with Sona without pre-planning it β˜ΊοΈ He has improved alot or maybe he's just plain romantic & his love for Sona is bringing out his hidden dance skills 

Veena Sippy is always to the rescue πŸ˜† She's still 'stalking' Rohit πŸ˜† Cute mommy she is. 

Can't wait to know what will happen when Rohit gets to Sona. Please update soon β˜ΊοΈ

P.S: I loved Rohit blue tux. Karan would be looking stunning in it. 

Edited by malarmia - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Heyyyy! 

Part 2B is hereeeee!!! 

Let me comment on this first. 

"Iska time hi galat tha.. Jab yeh paida hua tha.. " Rohit was super pissed at ajit... 

This one was too funny ‴

Ajit & his neverending awkward timing πŸ˜†

I loved how Rohit gave it back to Mrs Singhania. Dude definitely knows how to shut her mouth.

Anurag's entry was well handled. I am really interested to see Rohit's friends & thanks for writing about it πŸ€—

After gawar saale, we have kaminey saale today πŸ˜ƒ

Not forgetting how beautifully you wrote about Sona & her army β€οΈ

Going to read Part 3 now!!! 

Heyy malar!!  I look forward to your comments... πŸ€— 

I love the way you notice every detailπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„.... And make sure to write  your best moments.😊😊. U liked Anurag's entry.. And this makes me happy... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†But I will not include many of Rohit's friends except for him coz then this would become an ss...πŸ˜‰ And ronkashi scenes kam ho jayenge... I don't want to cut on ronakshi romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yeah... Kaminey saale... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ sona and her army in rescue of her!!  😊😊

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Mrs Sonakshi Rohit Sippy (I like the sound of it) 

Your choice of song for Ronakshi is excellent, Alisha. 

What's more amazing is Rohit dancing with Sona without pre-planning it β˜ΊοΈ He has improved alot or maybe he's just plain romantic & his love for Sona is bringing out his hidden dance skills 

Veena Sippy is always to the rescue πŸ˜† She's still 'stalking' Rohit πŸ˜† Cute mommy she is. 

Can't wait to know what will happen when Rohit gets to Sona. Please update soon β˜ΊοΈ

P.S: I loved Rohit blue tux. Karan would be looking stunning in it. 

Heyy.. Once again..  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you!! For loving every detail of the story..  Will update soon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Haina.. Even I already imagined karan in that... He would be looking dapper.. !! 

Love, Alisha😘😘

malarmia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Heyy malar!!  I look forward to your comments... πŸ€— 

I love the way you notice every detailπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„.... And make sure to write  your best moments.😊😊. U liked Anurag's entry.. And this makes me happy... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†But I will not include many of Rohit's friends except for him coz then this would become an ss...πŸ˜‰ And ronkashi scenes kam ho jayenge... I don't want to cut on ronakshi romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yeah... Kaminey saale... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ sona and her army in rescue of her!!  😊😊

I love your writing, Alisha, so it's a must to explain my favourite moments πŸ˜‰

I'm okay if it's only Anurag & no other friends but never be stingy when it comes to Ronakshi scenes okay The more you give us Ronakshi moments, the better it is β€οΈ

Thanks for taking time to reply my comments. 

Looking forward to the next part. 

P.S: I'm okay if this turns out to be SS πŸ˜ƒ

malarmia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Heyy.. Once again..  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you!! For loving every detail of the story..  Will update soon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Haina.. Even I already imagined karan in that... He would be looking dapper.. !! 

Love, Alisha😘😘

Thanks to you too πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

PART 3B (continued) 

Sona was engrossed in her thoughts..  She was lost in the beautiful moments she just had with rohit... And with that she recalled all their moments of the day... A small blush crept on her cheecks... She was so lost that she didn't realise Rohit to be standing.. right behind her.... "Mere baare mein soch rahi ho" Came Rohit's voice from behind.. And she was pulled out from her thoughts and turned behind to see her man standing there with a wide smile... "Tum kab aaye.." Sona enquired.. "Jab tum mere khyaalon mein khoyi hui thi" Rohit replied with a smirk.. "Sach sach.. Batao.. Abhi tum mere bere mein hi soch rahi thi na... Humare moments ke baare mein... Aaj ke saare moments jo humne ek saath bitaya" Rohit demanded with a intense and husky voice... "Mein woh... Woh.. " Sona struggled to find words.. "Koshish bhi mat karo.... U are very bad at hiding your true feelings... Aur yeh jo tumhaare gaal aur ankhein hai na.. Sab kuch saaf saaf keh deti hai" Rohit said with confidence but the intensity of his voice remained same... The huskiness in Rohit's voice made Sona go weak in her knees... And she hugged Rohit... Doubting her capability to stand... Rohit tightened the hug and they stayed like that for what seemed like eternity..

Anurag and Ajit came in search of them after a while... And saw them in the open area... "Ahan haan... Bhaiyaa bhabhi.. Aap dono ko sirf yehi ek jagah mila romance karne ka.. Aapko aapka poora bedroom mila hai.. Phir bhi.. " Ajit said playfully.. But they were so lost in that hug... That they didn't hear him... Ajit turned towards Anurag.. "Yeh pyaar mein andhe hote hain suna tha... Behere bhi ho jaate hain kya... Kuch farak hi nahi pad raha hai.. And look at bhai.. He is holding bhabhi so tight.. As if unke bina he can't breathe" Ajit said Anurag with a smile.. "Pata nahi yaar.. Humein tab samjh mein aayega jab humein pyaar hoga... Lekin philhaal inn dono ko real world mein lana padega... Aise koi guest dekhega toh awkward ho jaayega.. Aur yehi dono embarass feel karenge" Anurag reasoned out... They walked upto them.. Anurag shaked Rohit... But Rohit just shrughed off... Ajit and Anurag signalled each other mental.. Looking at Rohit... With only one option left to bring the madly in love couple to the real world... Anurag shouted in Rohit's ears... " Rohitttttt.... " So loud.. That even ajit had to close his ears... That shout in Rohit's ears.. Made him jerk up..and so did Sona.. "Aaaa.. Ouch mere kaan... Anurag yaar pagal hogaya Tu... Aise kaun chilata hai... You are not a kid" Rohit complained and rubbed his ears... Sona looked at him with concern... "Oh! Hello.. Grown up adults.. Idhar dekho.. Romance na bed room ke liye hota hai... Idhar bahar nahi.. Samjhe.. Romance toh romance aur upar se sun bhi nahi rahe ho " Anurag retorted.. And both Sona and Rohit looked at each other.. They felt embarrassed... " Haan yahi.. Yahi embarassing shakal se bachaane ke liye.. Humein yeh karna pada... Kitna awkward hogaya hota... Isiliye Anurag ne yeh idea diya " Ajit replied giggling.. "Waise kya Yaar bhai.. Bhabhi ko aise hug kiya hua tha.. Jaise aandhi aaye ya tufaan.. You will not leave her... You had held her so tight.. Agar woh breathless ho jaati toh " Ajit kinda complained..in concern and all of them shared a good laugh... "Kya yaar ajit Tu bhi.. Agar bhabhi breathless ho jaati toh .. Rohit cpr de deta...woh bhi khushi khushi.. Kyun Rohit " Anurag winked at ajit and they hi-fied.. And Sona blushed "Haan theek hai..theek hai.... Ho gayi masti ab andar chalein.. " Rohit retorted and glared at them... As they started walking in... Veena came.. "Main abhi tum dono ko bulane aa rahi thi.. It's time for guests to leave so meet them once again.." Veena called out to Ronakshi.. Anurag and Ajit laughed loud.. Imagining the situation if veena would have come a few minutes back.. Veena got confused.. "Inn dono ko kya hua.. " Veena asked Rohit and sonakshi.. And they looked at each other.. "Kuch nahi maa... Aap kahan inn pagalon ki baaton par dhyaan de rahe ho.. Aap chaliye.. Hum bhi aa rahe hain " Rohit covered up.. And veena left.. Rohit put his hand around Sona and went in.. But he turned back and glared at them.. And they continued laughing ... As they left.. "Yaar ajit ... I am really happy for them yaar... Dono kitne khush lag rahe hain... Saalon baad Rohit ko aisa khush phirse dekha hai" Anurag told Ajit with happiness in seeing his friend back to life.. " Haan yaar Anurag.. Sahi keh raha hai tu... They should stay like this forever... Touch wood... " Ajit replied with a wide smile on his face... And they too went in.. 

Rohit and sonakshi.. Bid the guests adieu.. And it was tiring for both of them.. It was almost 5 30 pm by the time all of them left....

The elders also retired to their respective rooms.. Tanya and Rohan went out to spend some together... So now the Hall had just pooja, ajit, Anurag and ronakshi..  "Acha guys.. Mujhe abhi nikalna chahiye.. I have to catch a flight tonight at 10:00 .. So we will meet up soon again .. " Anurag said as he also decided to bid adieu.. "Anurag.. Yaar aur thodi der ruk jaata toh maza aata..  Itne dino baad mile hum..  But I won't stop you coz work is also important.. So will catch up soon" Rohit said and side hugged Anurag.. Anurag smiled and nodded.. "Bye bhabhi.... Meet you soon too.... Aur haan agli baar aaunga toh aapko aur kisse sunaunga.." Anurag mischeviously said and hugged sonakshi in a friendly way.. Sonakshi smiled.. "Thank you Anurag.. Aane ke liye... Aaj Rohit ke wajah se mujhe bhi ek friend mil gaya.. "Sonakshi said in admiration..  And shaked his hands..  " Yaar bhabhi... You don't have to thank me... Bas ek madad kardo.... Mein jab wapas aaun na mere liye bhi aap jaisi ek aur dhoond lena" and Anurag winked to which sonakshi nodded happily and Rohit too smiled at him and finally he left by meeting rest of the adults and pooja and ajit... Ronakshi, pooja and ajit..  Headed inside the home.. And just as they reached the door step.. .  There was a call to Rohit's phone rang....he lifted the call..  "Kya!!  Abhi aana hai.. Ok ok get the OT ready immediately... Do the first hand procedures and I will be there in 20 mins" Rohit finished the call... And he apologetically looked at sonakshi and sonakshi smiled a it's ok... "Go" And Rohit immediately handed over his blazer and tie to sonakshi and left.."it's a 2hr procedure.. I will be home by 8:30pm" Rohit shouted as he was leaving... Sonakshi replied "it's ok... Tum dhyaan se jaa na" And Rohit was gone....  Sonakshi felt a sudden emptiness inside her... But before she could feel any bad about it..  Ajit and pooja came to her rescue.. . "Bhaiya nahi hai toh kya hua..  Hum haina..  Aap jab tak bhaiyya nahi aate... Tab tak humare saath time spend kar lena" Pooja and ajit said sonakshi in unison and within minutes she was dragged to pooja's room 

Pooja and ajit got all family albums and started showing sonakshi.. .  In both their animayet talks, cute banter and seeing all of those lovely memories.. Time started to pass by..  And sonakshi was enjoying herself in their company..  She was laughing, giggling and having fun with both of them..  It was almost 7:30pm when the elders in the house were out to Hall.. Veena and ds were looking for sonakshi to show her some of the gifts by few of their close relatives...  "Vimmi tumne sonakshi ko dekha hai kya... Main usse call kar rahi hoon uska phone switch off hai.. Aur rohit phone utha nahi raha hai.. Aur yeh pooja ajit bhi kahin dikhayi nahi de rahe hain..." Veena asked in concern "woh sonakshi bhabhi pooja aur ajit bhaiya ke saath upar pooja di ke kamre mein hain..  Aur rohit bhaiyya shayad hospital gaye hain" Vimmi replied her and veena heaved a sigh of relief..  "Acha theek hai jao.. aaj raat ki khane ki tayari karo" Veena instructed vimmi..  And then she and ds headed to pooja's room... And the sight which they saw warmed their hearts.. .  Sona laughing whole heartedly at ajit's mimicking faces and Pooja showing her other photos.... The too joined in and veena took another album from side and showed sonakshi few childhood pics of Rohit . ..  And sona looked at them with awww..  Sonakshi's eyes fell on one of the pics of Rohit in which he was just in the underwear and was little grumpy about smthg she requested veena to keep the photo and veena happily obliged...  To few pics ajit and Pooja mimicked Rohit and the whole room was filled with laughter..  After the entire album session everyone had smile on their faces... Pooja, ajit, veena and ds became nostalgic and sona was smiling at the heart warming love she was receiving from each member of the fam especially these two Pooja and ajit...  It was already 8:00 pm by the time they came out of pooja's room and that's when veena was reminded "sonakshi tumhara phone switch off hai..  Aur Rohit kaB tak aayega" Veena enquired and sonakshi checked her phone and it was switched off...  "Haan woh actually charge pe rakhna bhool gayi.. Aur rohit 8:30 tak aajayega " Sona replied veena but tiredness was visible in her voice veena noticed it..  "Acha koi nahi..  Tum abhi tak issi sari mein ho.. Bohat tired feel ho raha hoga Ek kaam karo tum fresh ho jao aur niche aa jao..  I have to show you some gifts sent by our distant relatives..and hum ek cup coffee pe relax ho jaayengey.. They sent gifts as the couldn't come.. " Veena said sonakshi and instructed her to freshen up.. Sonakshi smiled at her and went to their room..  

As sonakshi stepped into their room...  All the moments spent from mrng with him came flashing to her eyes.. And she blushed just at the thought of it... Their closeness .. Their almost lip kiss and rohit's constant teasing..  It was first time the very first time she was this close to a man.. . And this was her man...  The love of her life..  As she thought of their intimacy...  A rush of blood surged her heart beats as her mind recalled rohit's intense eyes which had a tinge of desire filling in but love over powering... Oh! How could she not notice those black orbs... Which spoke volumes... Sona's heart fluttered as she recollected their dance and how swiftly he placed a kiss on her neck without anyone's notice and her hand automatically reached the spot..  And she was just smiling widely she took the photo in her hand and kissed it "jaldi aa jao dr. Surgeon... I am missing you" She placed the photo on bed, put her phone on charging and left to freshen up..  After freshnening up sona went down keeping the photo in her purse..  Sona changed into a simple attire and was feeling much comfortable..  

Sona came down and everybody had gathered in the Hall... Sona came and sat down with rest of the family members and vimmi got her coffee..  Veena showed her the gifts one by one and Sona smilingly obliged...  And then it went on for some conversations.. .  Everyone talking something or the other.. Voucing opinions, discussing cricket matches, some funny jokes and idhar udhar ki baatein wagarah wagarah..and just the sona's eyes fell on the clock and it was 8:45 already... And there was no sign of Rohit ds noticed it " Sonakshi. . Rohit aajayega... Don't worry.."she lovingly assured Sona and she smiled at her... As veena put her hand on her.. "Kya bhabhi.. Aap itna tension mat lo.. Aa jayenge woh.. Relax " Ajit quipped and Sona just smiled but her heart knew it was missing its other half..  To divert her attention...  Pooja quipped in "Acha bhabi yeh batao.. Aapko ajit, mere aur rohit ke beech sab se zyada kisse pasand karte ho" Pooja asked excitedly.. .  And Sona was suddenly in a tight position...  "Mujhe sab equally pasand hai... Aisa kuch nahi hai " Sona tried to convince them... But that was not happening "nahi bhabhi..  You have to tell" Pooja urged.. .  "Kya yaar pooja... Ofc bhabhi ko main zyaada pasand hoon" Ajit declared and sonakshi smiled at his cutness "chal bandar kahinka...  Bhabhi mujhe sabse zyaada pasand karti hai..." Pooja declared grinning... And both of them sat now on two sides of sonakshi pulling her to each side.. "Main " "Nahi main" And ajit and Pooja continuously pulled her up shouting main main.. . Sona looked helplessly at both of them and also at other members of the family and all laughed at her situation as if this was not enough... Rohit entered shouting "nahi main.... " And all eyes turned towards him... Sona saw him and her heart skipped a beat..  " Obviously Sona mujhe sabse zyaada pasand karti hai" Rohit declared in front of everyone and suddenly the banter between ajit and Pooja came to a halt... "Dekh kya rahi ho.. Batao that you love me more than anyone else in this room" Rohit demanded and Sona was shocked at his audacity she was looking at him with complete amusement... "Haan bhabhi bata do sabko that you love me more" Ajit declared... And he was hit on his head by rohit... "Let sona decide..batao sona tum kisse sabse zyaada pyaar karti ho.."and rohit intensely looked into her eyes and sona was lost in them but she was well aware of the surroundings .. " Tum sach mein sun na chahte ho... " Sonakshi said with the same intensity which made everyone in the room guessed the answer to be rohit and pooja and ajit sat their like two little kids denied for chocolate.. .  Sonakshi looked intensely at him but walked past him.. And hugged badi mamma..  "Main sabse zyada badi mamma se pyaar karti hoon... " And sonakshi declared making everyone in the room smile... Ds got up and hugged her.. Everyone gave her a warm smile... But there was still a pair of eyes which were still intensely looking at her... And she winked at them... Smiling widely 

And this was the evening of reception at sippy mansion...  

Ahem!! Ahem!! Completed... ??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Nah!!  I was thinking to give all of you a bonus part.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... What say.. And this will be completely on the basis of reader's decision.πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ€— .  So guyss do let me if you want a bonus part in the comments below.. . And also your best moment from this part... πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ waiting for your comments..  

In case you are wondering what will be there in the bonus.. Hint: saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zaara.. . Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara.. Lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh pass aa jaye..  Hummm... Tummm.. . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Ab dhyaan se soch ke jawaab dena πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I loved the story completely ... but I would love to have more of Ronakshi πŸ’ž and yes something a little bit more romantic on them 😁😁

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sp8699

I loved the story completely ... but I would love to have more of Ronakshi πŸ’ž and yes something a little bit more romantic on them 😁😁

Ok!!  Noted.. So do I confirm the bonus from your side?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you!!  For loving the story...  And you will get the due romance pending.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

Love, Alisha