Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: apinbox

That’s was sooo beautiful Alisha 😘😘😘 loves reading this part.. so she is wearing blue saree for the reception. Yes that’s a good choice 😊 looking forward to the next part.. thanks for the update πŸ€—

Love 

Aparna 

Heyy Apuuu.... I am so happy.. That you liked it... And it could fall in place.... Bohat zyaada matlab i tried saam daam dand bhed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ to cut as short as possible.. But it was not happening.. 

I am literally happy.. That you loved reading this part.. I was thinking.. Zyaada romantic ho jaayega.. 

Ohh thanks.. I wanted to know specifically ppl's thoughts.. On sona's reception look.. On the fact that you noticed.. And liked it.. Is really sweet of you.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜  I will surely update the next part... My ts would be complete.. By tmr.. For sure.. So maybe you will get to witness jealous sippy.. 

Stay tuned!!! Love and hugs, Aluu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Heyyy Andy... I am glad you liked it.... Yeah I will upload the rest of the parts... By tmr.. My ts should be completed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Arrey yaar.. Sachi.. I tried a lot to include that precap thing... But it was not working out... It felt disconnected... You won't believe... I almost tried it 20 times... By editing.. Reediting... Lekin it was not falling into place... And then finally when I was done with this.. I was still a little skeptical about it..  So jealous sippy.. Should be awake by my 3rd part.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .. I hope you liked this romantic one for now.. 

Love and hugs, Alisha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜

Arre it's okay. Waiting for other parts

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Heyy vijaya.. Your comment just put a smile across my face.. Wohi romance imagine karke.. I had written.. But I was and I am still skeptical about it.. I was constantly thinking... Logon ko pasand aayega ki nahi... Will it fall into place.. A lot of things were running in my head.. And ofc the sarees of Sona.. Did you like them??  

@bold : I just want them to show some kind of romance.. Even if not intimate... But I am honestly glad that you liked it... 

And btw.. When are you uploading.... Riddle ka answer toh maine kab ka de diya.. Aur sona ne bhi pills kha liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... So.. Update Jaldi..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Alisha πŸ€—

Hahhaha I loved the sarees too ❀️❀️

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My update is due, hopefully tonight. I have just been a bit held up for the last couple of days so yeah I will try for tonight. Hain ab pill ka asar bhi ho gaya ho gaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Alisha πŸ€—

Hahhaha I loved the sarees too ❀️❀️

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My update is due, hopefully tonight. I have just been a bit held up for the last couple of days so yeah I will try for tonight. Hain ab pill ka asar bhi ho gaya ho gaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold : exactly, 🀣🀣🀣 so time to upgrade their romace levels.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ with another flavor... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

@ bold : exactly, 🀣🀣🀣 so time to upgrade their romace levels.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ with another flavor... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

Which flavour do you think will suit them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ orange πŸ€£πŸ€£

Little-things thumbnail

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

Which flavour do you think will suit them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ orange πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yuckkkkkk... No more orange in their life... Orange content bohat zyaada ho chuka hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰οΏΌ don't spoil their romance with that orange🀣... I hate it equally as much as I hate raima.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

(Orange has seperate hatred in our fandom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£) I can't bear oranges anymore in their life... Now when ever I eat oranges.. I am automatically reminded of their wedding dress..  πŸ€£

U watched yhm right... Usmein raman.. Ishita ko taunt karte hua ek baar nahi kehta " Jab dekho chilke ke andar ghus jaati ho... Kabhi karela (for her green dress)... Ya kabhi tamatar.. (For her red one) .. Itna chilka pehena ka shauk hai tumhe.. Sabzi mandi khol lo " πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was reminded of raman when I saw them in orange dress.. He would have been like "aur kuch nahi mila toh.. Santre ke chilke ke andar ghus gaye.. Dono" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Yuckkkkkk... No more orange in their life... Orange content bohat zyaada ho chuka hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰οΏΌ don't spoil their romance with that orange🀣... I hate it equally as much as I hate raima.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

(Orange has seperate hatred in our fandom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£) I can't bear oranges anymore in their life... Now when ever I eat oranges.. I am automatically reminded of their wedding dress..  πŸ€£

U watched yhm right... Usmein raman.. Ishita ko taunt karte hua ek baar nahi kehta " Jab dekho chilke ke andar ghus jaati ho... Kabhi karela (for her green dress)... Ya kabhi tamatar.. (For her red one) .. Itna chilka pehena ka shauk hai tumhe.. Sabzi mandi khol lo " πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was reminded of raman when I saw them in orange dress.. He would have been like "aur kuch nahi mila toh.. Santre ke chilke ke andar ghus gaye.. Dono" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Yes YHM and putter’s one liners πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I hate orange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Which flavour you think would be good? 

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heyy Malar πŸ€—πŸ€— .. Thank you so much.. I am glad you liked it... It means a lot.. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Yeah.. All of us have a special appreciation corner for that "gawaar saale" Dialogue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I will update by tmr... I have an exam today.. Stay tuned.. Till then πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love, Alisha 

All the very best for your exams! 

Rock it! 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

All the very best for your exams! 

Rock it! 

I am done with my exam malar... Thanks btw... 

And.. I hope you read the updated part?? If not read.. And let me know.. Which part you liked the best and your opinion... 

Little-things thumbnail

Yes YHM and putter’s one liners πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I hate orange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Which flavour you think would be good? 

I don't have experience of flavors... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 🀣

Sonakshi... Aur rohit ko dekha jaaye... I guess it should be smthg which sona likes🀣..  And her fav flavor pata nahi kya hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so u go by ur choice.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£