Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: struzies

Nice 

Day is about to end please update 

You said evening 

Waiting for the next one 

I am so sorry...Dear... It will be up by tmr afternoon the complete thing... I got stuck up with my studies ... So couldn't complete it... I am really sorry....πŸ˜” 

I am glad you liked it.. Stay tuned... It will be surely up by tmr... I promise.. !! 

Love, Alisha.. 

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

I am done with my exam malar... Thanks btw... 

And.. I hope you read the updated part?? If not read.. And let me know.. Which part you liked the best and your opinion... 

Hi there, Alisha! 

I hope you did well in your exams. 

Loved Part 2A. 

Rohit Sippy's mind voice has the best content β˜ΊοΈDude can't even control himself well infront his sexy wife. His mind has it's own world πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the sarees too. Was she wearing the transparent saree intentionally to 'torture' our Sippu? πŸ˜ƒ It looks like it. 

"Dhyaan se dekho Sona.. Tumne mujhe pakda hua hai.. Main kaise jaaun" And Sona realised.. That yes she was left.. And it was her who was holding on to him... This made me laugh, dear. I don't blame her, after all Rohit sure is irresistible and it's hard to let go of him☺️

Waiting for Part 2B. Wonder what Rohit will be wearing for the reception & what might happen after the reception πŸ˜›

Little-things thumbnail

Hola.. Guys... I am really sorry ... As I promised with the second part B.. To be up by evening... I couldn't make it... I got stuck up in smthg really urgent and this remained incomplete..... The entire ts.. Will be definitely.. There by tmr.. 

Stay tuned... And thanks to all of you... For loving it so much... It's because of all of you.. That I continued to write after my first work.. So thanks a lot.. 

And sorry for letting any reader down.. 

Love, Alisha πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Hi there, Alisha! 

I hope you did well in your exams. 

Loved Part 2A. 

Rohit Sippy's mind voice has the best content β˜ΊοΈDude can't even control himself well infront his sexy wife. His mind has it's own world πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the sarees too. Was she wearing the transparent saree intentionally to 'torture' our Sippu? πŸ˜ƒ It looks like it. 

"Dhyaan se dekho Sona.. Tumne mujhe pakda hua hai.. Main kaise jaaun" And Sona realised.. That yes she was left.. And it was her who was holding on to him... This made me laugh, dear. I don't blame her, after all Rohit sure is irresistible and it's hard to let go of him☺️

Waiting for Part 2B. Wonder what Rohit will be wearing for the reception & what might happen after the reception πŸ˜›

Heyyy Malar!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yes my exams went well.. Hopefully.. 

I am glad you liked it so much... 

Indeed rohit's mind has the best content.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ she was wearing it intentionally to torture... Ofc.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ she had to start off from somewhere.. Right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Actually.. Rohit had forgotten his anger long back.. When sona had sent him the cute the text..he was just trying to act like one.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ and it had turned into a game of resistance between the two.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Yes, Rohit sippy is hard to resist and so is his wife... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dono ne hisaab barabar kar liya.. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Glad you liked the sarees... It was a tough time choosing them.. Rohit's outfit.. Umm.. You got to wait for it.. πŸ˜‰ 

Love, AlishaπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heyyy Malar!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yes my exams went well.. Hopefully.. 

I am glad you liked it so much... 

Indeed rohit's mind has the best content.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ she was wearing it intentionally to torture... Ofc.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ she had to start off from somewhere.. Right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Actually.. Rohit had forgotten his anger long back.. When sona had sent him the cute the text..he was just trying to act like one.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ and it had turned into a game of resistance between the two.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Yes, Rohit sippy is hard to resist and so is his wife... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dono ne hisaab barabar kar liya.. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Glad you liked the sarees... It was a tough time choosing them.. Rohit's outfit.. Umm.. You got to wait for it.. πŸ˜‰ 

Love, AlishaπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey, Alisha! Thanks for the prompt reply. 

Forgot to mention just now, loved how Sona persuaded Rohit. Those cute gestures (kisses 😳) make ronakshi moments so special 

I want moreeeee β˜ΊοΈ

I will patiently wait for the next part. The best is yet to come 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don't have experience of flavors... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 🀣

Sonakshi... Aur rohit ko dekha jaaye... I guess it should be smthg which sona likes🀣..  And her fav flavor pata nahi kya hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so u go by ur choice.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hahahah @bold what makes you think I know anything about flavours in that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ or any experience in that... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mujhe bhi Kuch nahi pata πŸ˜‚

Bas medical student hone ka faida hai that I have seen it and heard about them πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜† 

Sona ka favorite flavour Kya hai pata karna padega πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heyy Apuuu.... I am so happy.. That you liked it... And it could fall in place.... Bohat zyaada matlab i tried saam daam dand bhed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ to cut as short as possible.. But it was not happening.. 

I am literally happy.. That you loved reading this part.. I was thinking.. Zyaada romantic ho jaayega.. 

Ohh thanks.. I wanted to know specifically ppl's thoughts.. On sona's reception look.. On the fact that you noticed.. And liked it.. Is really sweet of you.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜  I will surely update the next part... My ts would be complete.. By tmr.. For sure.. So maybe you will get to witness jealous sippy.. 

Stay tuned!!! Love and hugs, Aluu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Hey no no. It was perfect Aluu ... pls don’t chop romantic scenes.. already we have a chopper on the show .. waiting for the next part eagerly 😍😍 

Love 

Aparna 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Hahahah @bold what makes you think I know anything about flavours in that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ or any experience in that... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mujhe bhi Kuch nahi pata πŸ˜‚

Bas medical student hone ka faida hai that I have seen it and heard about them πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜† 

Sona ka favorite flavour Kya hai pata karna padega πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ohh.. Wow.. You are a medical student.. That's great... I am preparing to be one.. 

Arrey obviously.. I know that u don't know about flavors... I was joking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ghanta pata hota hai humme... πŸ€£

I have seen it in books... And who hasn't heard of them... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sona ka fav flavor.... Pata karo.. Pata karo.. U can probably ask suman... She was giving gyaan and all na.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Hey no no. It was perfect Aluu ... pls don’t chop romantic scenes.. already we have a chopper on the show .. waiting for the next part eagerly 😍😍 

Love 

Aparna 

No. No... Apuu I won't chop romantic scenes...  I am one of the suckers of such scenes.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I just felt.. Readers would find it a little ott.. Or misplaced... 

But with at least few ppl liking it.. I am ok with it.. I will go ahead... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ 

Love, Aluu πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—