RoNakshi TS : Reception -Bonus part updated (complete) (page 13)mature - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Alu .. Alia .. it was beautiful awesome magnificent fantaboulus ..

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Hi Alu .. Alia .. it was beautiful awesome magnificent fantaboulus ..

Hey ankuu(I hope I can call you that) πŸ€—

Thank you! Thanks a lot for appreciating it so much!! β€οΈπŸ˜Š

Love, Alisha πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hola AluπŸ€—

Read both the parts in one go... Saddening that you sealed the story this early. Nevermind, I know you will be back with your swag❀️

Exquisitely written down. As a husband it's Rohit's duty to safe keep Sona, shower her with love and care , which she actually deserves. All these were included in your story with a rhythm. I enjoyed every ounce of it.❀️ 

Love Arayna

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher

Hola AluπŸ€—

Read both the parts in one go... Saddening that you sealed the story this early. Nevermind, I know you will be back with your swag❀️

Exquisitely written down. As a husband it's Rohit's duty to safe keep Sona, shower her with love and care , which she actually deserves. All these were included in your story with a rhythm. I enjoyed every ounce of it.❀️ 

Love Arayna

Hola Aryuuu.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Awww... Everyone us one feeling bad that I end it..  I promise to come with ronakshi story soon.. 😍😍 

Thank you sooo much for loving it this way!!  It really means a lot 😊😊 glad that you enjoyed every ounce of it!!  

Love and hugs, Aluuu πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—