Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manu9

I know right even I thought he would recall about Prachi.... Rhea's face makes me sick to the stomach ðŸ¤¢.... I guess for now he takes Prachi for his infatuation only.... ðŸ˜’ I'm hoping EK takes her head out of the gutter script love triangle and show something nice I am dead sure that after Prachi gets to know that Rhea is her sister she would do that epic sacrifice of selling Ranbir to that witch.... atleast the way Abhi referred to both of his daughters at the end today.... BTW Abhi and Pragya are the least bothered parents I've ever seen in my life

Literally like you said, they are in fact the most least bothered parents ever. Plus in precap purab says to abhi about the happiness of having your children grow up in front of you... Hope now at least he mentions sunny because this has become ridiculous. 

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Literally like you said, they are in fact the most least bothered parents ever. Plus in precap purab says to abhi about the happiness of having your children grow up in front of you... Hope now at least he mentions sunny because this has become ridiculous. 

I'm guessing the script writers suffer from memory loss every now and then🤣 and Rhea calls Purab chachu.... Aliya is Rhea''s aunt which technically makes Aliya and Purab siblings  just a thought? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

I'm guessing the script writers suffer from memory loss every now and then🤣 and Rhea calls Purab chachu.... Aliya is Rhea''s aunt which technically makes Aliya and Purab siblings  just a thought? 

Hahaha purab is abhi's best friend since childhood, maybe that's why she calls him chachu. 

secular00 thumbnail

Hahaha purab is abhi's best friend since childhood, maybe that's why she calls him chachu. 

all of them are shown to be in their 60s with absolutely no sign of ageing amazing 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Strange how there’s no mention of him. They mention kiara but it’s almost as tho sunny never existed. Disha also seems More concerned about purab than sunny. 

On a side note, who the hell actually dresses purab ðŸ¤£ he’s clothes are becoming more out there the older he gets ðŸ¤ª

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Strange how there’s no mention of him. They mention kiara but it’s almost as tho sunny never existed. Disha also seems More concerned about purab than sunny. 

On a side note, who the hell actually dresses purab ðŸ¤£ he’s clothes are becoming more out there the older he gets ðŸ¤ª

I think to compete with his new wife's odd-ball fashion ðŸ¤£ Plus he appears to dress more richer looking than abhi. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think to compete with his new wife's odd-ball fashion ðŸ¤£ Plus he appears to dress more richer looking than abhi. 

It’s WAY over the top considering they’re meant to be 20 years older. That stripe suit he wore yesterday in different shades of beige and brown was ðŸ¤¢  Abhi has really toned down his dressing post leap and it seems purab has taken over the eccentric dressing. 

I actually can’t believe it’s been months since the leap and the story still hasnt evolved 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

It’s WAY over the top considering they’re meant to be 20 years older. That stripe suit he wore yesterday in different shades of beige and brown was ðŸ¤¢  Abhi has really toned down his dressing post leap and it seems purab has taken over the eccentric dressing. 

I actually can’t believe it’s been months since the leap and the story still hasnt evolved 

So much about post-leap is odd. BTW did you see precap? This new girl appeared even more gair guzari than rhea. Last time I recall I've never seen rhea talk with disrespect with an elder at all. Like, rhea is horrible, a bully, conniving and all that, but I've never seen her show disrespect to elders at least, but this new girl was talking like crap with sarita and pragya. I guess her being negative is true. But what could even be her motive? Plus I still didn't understand how she is related to purab/ abhi? Anyways, I will be disappointed if tomorrow,after seeing purab say to abhi that it makes parents happy to see their children grow up in front of them he still does not mention sunny once or at least abhi doesn't bring up sunny. C'mon abhi was so close to sunny, yet now it seems he has replaced sunny with ranbir with the way abhi is close to ranbir now. I never liked this show yet watched it during the kiara leap and love kaira-sunny, but now they are confusing me by bringing in characters like rishi, priyanka and hrithik who have no relevance at all but not bringing in sunny. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys, am sorry for the tantrum I threw yesterday. I should've known better and held off my anger and frustration. Clearly, not one of my best moments. Sorry and bye. 

secular00 thumbnail

Purab's dressing reminds me of horror movie from 60s or 70s where the audience could clearly see a human in fake cheetah or tiger costume and attacking people🤣