Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are some proper bullies on this site. Get a life ppl and stop attacking others over A TV SHOW THATS FICTION 

I actually like the new generation, it’s a breath of fresh air from Pragya and abhi cos I personally think they’re as thick as two planks. Like they’ve literally made the characters as stupid as they could possibly make them. I also don’t believe their “love” is very real and they’re probably more into pining for each other, as ppl who are in love, do whatever’s necessary to make it work. I think they’re shown as awful parents also. They should just kill them off and refocus the story because it’s turned too ridiculous now. They’re meant to be old (yet look young) and somehow are meant to find their way to each other, which will probably only really happen a few days before the show comes to an end. Till then it will continue being ridiculous misses and misunderstandings, whilst they talk to the moon every other night. It makes no sense. Pragya is shown as so caring but where’s her concern for her other twin?? Abhi is shown as so rich yet not willing to pay a private investigator to look for his other daughter? Ridiculous... 

Edited by deefy89 - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes I like it though sometimes the constant bickering goes to my nerves. But I loved those scenes when Prachi was framed in the drug scandal. They showed potential. Then back to square one.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manu9

or maybe if Rhea would ditch him for a richer brat.... only then he'd realise that she's been gold digger

Great idea. Would love to see ranbir seeing her real face

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

There are some proper bullies on this site. Get a life ppl and stop attacking others over A TV SHOW THATS FICTION 

I actually like the new generation, it’s a breath of fresh air from Pragya and abhi cos I personally think they’re as thick as two planks. Like they’ve literally made the characters as stupid as they could possibly make them. I also don’t believe their “love” is very real and they’re probably more into pining for each other, as ppl who are in love, do whatever’s necessary to make it work. I think they’re shown as awful parents also. They should just kill them off and refocus the story because it’s turned too ridiculous now. They’re meant to be old (yet look young) and somehow are meant to find their way to each other, which will probably only really happen a few days before the show comes to an end. Till then it will continue being ridiculous misses and misunderstandings, whilst they talk to the moon every other night. It makes no sense. Pragya is shown as so caring but where’s her concern for her other twin?? Abhi is shown as so rich yet not willing to pay a private investigator to look for his other daughter? Ridiculous... 

Honestly I prefer abhi when he isn’t with Pragya. He seems like a more decent person and like he loves Pragya more when she’s not with him as he takes her for granted and treats her like a human punching bag when she’s with him. Pragya deserves better treatment from him yet I am so disappointed in abhigya as parents. What terrible parents they turned out to be. Like you said abhi is rich and could secretly hire a detective to get him all the info in his other daughter. He and Pragya have no excuse to not want to know what their daughters look like or how they are. This is ridiculous. 

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

honestly speaking that's all what I have noticed... post leap abhi pragya are shown as nothing but dummies who want to relive their lost romance and it would completely look awkward if they'd involve themselves into some kind of teenage romance keeping their grown up daughters in mind..... I mean come on they are shown in their 60s.... their love story has got nothing to do with the present generation.... I would love to see some serious progress in Pranbir''s love story flushing out the Rhea track cuz now that's getting on my nerves... those young actors have the potential apart from bickering all the time.... just like the jail scene that's when I had thought Ranbirs getting serious but we're back to step 1

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Sometimes I like it though sometimes the constant bickering goes to my nerves. But I loved those scenes when Prachi was framed in the drug scandal. They showed potential. Then back to square one.

during that track even I had thought that Ranbir would give up on Rhea and choose Prachi but oh well...

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

during that track even I had thought that Ranbir would give up on Rhea and choose Prachi but oh well...

Ekta is known for dragging so she would have never shown ranbir have the realisation so soon. I bet he’ll go back to arguing with her again even after him blissfully thinking of prachi today. 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ekta is known for dragging so she would have never shown ranbir have the realisation so soon. I bet he’ll go back to arguing with her again even after him blissfully thinking of prachi today. 

i know 😔.... today's rain scene was soooo pure

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ugggh you've got to be kidding me. Abhi asked ranbir you only start enjoying the rain when you start liking someone and asked ranbir who the girl is and he thought about rhea. 🤢 That part made no sense. So from his discussion with abhi he thinks he enjoyed the rain because he is in love with rhea, but I got confused because then when abhi said this is love he thought about prachi. This boy is confusing. 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ugggh you've got to be kidding me. Abhi asked ranbir you only start enjoying the rain when you start liking someone and asked ranbir who the girl is and he thought about rhea. 🤢 That part made no sense. So from his discussion with abhi he thinks he enjoyed the rain because he is in love with rhea, but I got confused because then when abhi said this is love he thought about prachi. This boy is confusing. 

I know right even I thought he would recall about Prachi.... Rhea's face makes me sick to the stomach 🤢.... I guess for now he takes Prachi for his infatuation only.... 😒 I'm hoping EK takes her head out of the gutter script love triangle and show something nice I am dead sure that after Prachi gets to know that Rhea is her sister she would do that epic sacrifice of selling Ranbir to that witch.... atleast the way Abhi referred to both of his daughters at the end today.... BTW Abhi and Pragya are the least bothered parents I've ever seen in my life

Edited by manu9 - 4 years ago