RV versus RK (Ranbir)

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I am loving RV versus RK tashan 

I wish that Rajvansh vversus Ranbir Tashan would have lasted a few months like 3 to 6 months 

But i know it will last few  weeks only 

Son in law(future) versus Father in law(future) looks good 

And abrar new lead is good at tashan scenes and storys they are highlights of his show 

Like in his first serial ghatbandan his tashan with father in law, his own mother Savitri Mai and that ACP was truly great scenes 

And in YHC the Tashan he had with his own father Balraj Khurana was high light of show 

I hope somehow Ranbir never meets Prachi and Purvi for months in mumbai 

And Rajvansh and he keep having fights in board room and other places 

And Rajvansh meanwhile falls in love with Purvi and marry her 

The fight should go so hight that Ranbir sends Rajvansh to jail 

May be get Ranbir attacked by someone and he thinks its RV business rvival and puts attempt to murder case on RV and sends him to jail 

And Purvi and Prachi rush to RK house to talk to him and than Ranbir knows RV is his son in law and did not try to kill him 

Abrar is great in this angst emotional scenes actually watch Ghatbandan jail scenes or YHC angst scenes 

Want to watch RK versus RV show 

More than love story this fight of two business men clashing looks good 

Love story can go on in side 

If actor playing Ranbir cannot continue get a senior person above 50 who can have the fight with RV for months 

Even Prachi you can replace with a senior actress instead of killing her etc above 50 plus actress 

I truly want RV vesus Ranbir to go on for months and months ....its more interesting than rajvash purvi love tashan (same saas bahu evil sister storys) 

I am 100% guarantee that Kushi will turn evil later and trouble both RV and Purvi 

I am 100% guarantee Rajvansh mom or aunty or sister will make life hell for Purvi 

Viewers have seen all this 1000 times already 

I am again gaurantee Kushi hubby will be biggest villan in RV life 

And the local goon whose after Purvi will be another villan to RV because Purvi is RV wife 

I would say make Kushi hubby try to attempt on Ranbir life and blame should be on RV head and he put in jail for false charges 

But what viewers have not seen is son in law versus father in law tashan and games 

Its a new concept

Actually RV versus Ranbir scene reminded me of Munna bhai versus dean fights which were highlight of movie 

That was funny scenes here its serious thats all 

I want tis tashan to be never ending will be good to watch 

Why should always saas bahu fight show sasur damad fights and tashans too 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You literally had the story planned.smiley41

I am honestly waiting for RajVi scenes and romance brewing because Abrar is an introvert by nature, so him performing romance like an extrovert actor is always a treat, be it GB, YHC or even here.smiley42

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am loving RV versus RK tashan 

I wish that Rajvansh vversus Ranbir Tashan would have lasted a few months like 3 to 6 months 

But i know it will last few  weeks only 

Son in law(future) versus Father in law(future) looks good 

And abrar new lead is good at tashan scenes and storys they are highlights of his show 

Like in his first serial ghatbandan his tashan with father in law, his own mother Savitri Mai and that ACP was truly great scenes 

And in YHC the Tashan he had with his own father Balraj Khurana was high light of show 

I hope somehow Ranbir never meets Prachi and Purvi for months in mumbai 

And Rajvansh and he keep having fights in board room and other places 

And Rajvansh meanwhile falls in love with Purvi and marry her 

The fight should go so hight that Ranbir sends Rajvansh to jail 

May be get Ranbir attacked by someone and he thinks its RV business rvival and puts attempt to murder case on RV and sends him to jail 

And Purvi and Prachi rush to RK house to talk to him and than Ranbir knows RV is his son in law and did not try to kill him 

Abrar is great in this angst emotional scenes actually watch Ghatbandan jail scenes or YHC angst scenes 

Want to watch RK versus RV show 

More than love story this fight of two business men clashing looks good 

Love story can go on in side 

If actor playing Ranbir cannot continue get a senior person above 50 who can have the fight with RV for months 

Even Prachi you can replace with a senior actress instead of killing her etc above 50 plus actress 

I truly want RV vesus Ranbir to go on for months and months ....its more interesting than rajvash purvi love tashan (same saas bahu evil sister storys) 

I am 100% guarantee that Kushi will turn evil later and trouble both RV and Purvi 

I am 100% guarantee Rajvansh mom or aunty or sister will make life hell for Purvi 

Viewers have seen all this 1000 times already 

I am again gaurantee Kushi hubby will be biggest villan in RV life 

And the local goon whose after Purvi will be another villan to RV because Purvi is RV wife 

I would say make Kushi hubby try to attempt on Ranbir life and blame should be on RV head and he put in jail for false charges 

But what viewers have not seen is son in law versus father in law tashan and games 

Its a new concept

Actually RV versus Ranbir scene reminded me of Munna bhai versus dean fights which were highlight of movie 

That was funny scenes here its serious thats all 

I want tis tashan to be never ending will be good to watch 

Why should always saas bahu fight show sasur damad fights and tashans too 

Yes Rk vs Rv Tashan is intresting than sasta hum saath saath hain of purvi 's family...Ek baat acha hai ki Khushi ki shadhi Hui hai....But ye log trp keliye uska divorce karake Rv ke peeche daalega🤣🤣🤣...

The goon who disturbing purvi is the one who in parineeti???

Purvi 's sister and Rv's friend/bro Tashan was same like Sahana and Aryan..Maybe they will make a pair...

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Yes Rk vs Rv Tashan is intresting than sasta hum saath saath hain of purvi 's family...Ek baat acha hai ki Khushi ki shadhi Hui hai....But ye log trp keliye uska divorce karake Rv ke peeche daalega🤣🤣🤣...

The goon who disturbing purvi is the one who in parineeti???

Purvi 's sister and Rv's friend/bro Tashan was same like Sahana and Aryan..Maybe they will make a pair...

Yug is RV cousin brother