Is Ranbir genuine or faking it?

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who else enjoyed yesterday's episode?

I was hoping Ranbir would get off in the rain too but anyhow I enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜†

After watching PranBir scenes I guess Ranbir might change his approach in winning over Prachi. 

I mean since he's having multiple feelings of genuine care, liking, guilt for playing around with her for Rhea. It seems in the upcoming episodes; he'd pretend in front of Rhea that he's faking it while in reality he would actually confess his true feelings to Prachi.๐Ÿ˜›

I'm only concerned how would Prachi react when she comes to know that it all started off as a bet... 

Your thoughts???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manu9

Who else enjoyed yesterday's episode?

I was hoping Ranbir would get off in the rain too but anyhow I enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜†

After watching PranBir scenes I guess Ranbir might change his approach in winning over Prachi. 

I mean since he's having multiple feelings of genuine care, liking, guilt for playing around with her for Rhea. It seems in the upcoming episodes; he'd pretend in front of Rhea that he's faking it while in reality he would actually confess his true feelings to Prachi.๐Ÿ˜›

I'm only concerned how would Prachi react when she comes to know that it all started off as a bet... 

Your thoughts???

Right now he hasnโ€™t really been faking anything given he is mostly still fighting with her and actually unable to get himself to talk normally to her in order to impress her, so there has been no faking so far by him, but mostly either arguing with her and having genuine moments with her like yesterday. 

The only part where he showed ulterior motive with prachi for rheaโ€™s condition was when he kept pushing prachi to tell him what her perfect guy is like (so he can pretend to be the way she likes) and denying to have the qualities she dislikes but everything else was genuine and free of ulterior motive. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

I really don't give a shit. There's already one thread for shitty ranbir prachi discussion. Please don't spam this forum with this uselessness. 

If this isn't a topic of interest to you, you simply could have ignored it the moment you read the title of the topic that clearly indicates that this is a topic that you wouldn't be interested in as it is, instead of actually coming on to the topic then commenting to try and put people off making topics they want just because they are topics that are of no interest to you. And it really isn't spamming when there aren't tons of new discussion threads being made on this forum every week as it is like other forums. if anything the forum has been looking empty of discussions due to people merely commenting on one or two threads everyday. And if people want to make more topics on prachi and ranbir and not just posting in one single thread everyday, then they can. You have no right to order around members on what topics they can and can't make. Simply ignore the topics you don't like rather than trying to demean members who have different interests then you and trying to discourage them from posting topics they want. 

@Topic maker- ignore such rude and mean comments from people who tell you that they don't care about the topics you want to discuss simply because they have a different interest. There's no requirement or restriction that you have to only post in one discussion thread. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah don't need a lecture from you. I can post what I want too. ignore it like you are asking me to do. ๐Ÿค”

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
secular00 thumbnail

I really don't give a shit. There's already one thread for shitty ranbir prachi discussion. Please don't spam this forum with this uselessness. 

With due respect, if you don't like this thread you shouldn't have commented here either. it is as simple as that. This forum is for everyone to use. You shouldn't be dictating anyone what to write and what not to write. If you still think my reply is useless like my thread. Kindly do not waste your precious time in replying back. thank you.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yeah don't need a lecture from you. I can post what I want too. deal with it.

Umm no! You can't go around mocking and bullying members out of posting topics they want just because you "don't care". Clearly you yourself said you don't care about this topic, so why did you come here to tell the topic maker that nobody cares about this discussion, put them off from discussing things that are interest to them, and ordering them that they should stick to making comments on prachi ranbir in a single thread? You can't talk to other members with the type of disrespect you do and think you can get away with it in the name of "I can post what I want". People can post what they want and stay in their limits of decency too whilst they are at it. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yeah don't need a lecture from you. I can post what I want too. ignore it like you are asking me to do. ๐Ÿค”

The title of the topic was enough of a hint to notify you that something you don't like will be discussed, so you have no real right to complain or mock a forum member for making this topic or objecting to your dictator-like comment on what and what not to post on this forum when the title clearly told you that you won't enjoy the topic being discussed. 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

If this isn't a topic of interest to you, you simply could have ignored it the moment you read the title of the topic that clearly indicates that this is a topic that you wouldn't be interested in as it is, instead of actually coming on to the topic then commenting to try and put people off making topics they want just because they are topics that are of no interest to you. And it really isn't spamming when there aren't tons of new discussion threads being made on this forum every week as it is like other forums. if anything the forum has been looking empty of discussions due to people merely commenting on one or two threads everyday. And if people want to make more topics on prachi and ranbir and not just posting in one single thread everyday, then they can. You have no right to order around members on what topics they can and can't make. Simply ignore the topics you don't like rather than trying to demean members who have different interests then you and trying to discourage them from posting topics they want. 

@Topic maker- ignore such rude and mean comments from people who tell you that they don't care about the topics you want to discuss simply because they have a different interest. There's no requirement or restriction that you have to only post in one discussion thread. 

@sammy17 thank you for your genuine support as always. And for your reply on the negative remark; "Nicely done"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ cheers!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I can post what I want and where I want too. If you don't like people responding negatively to your thread, that's too bad.

Prachi and ranbir suck. ๐Ÿคขtrying to replace abhigya in the show as if this show is theirs. both are flop if you take abhigya out of it. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

If posting mean and bullying comments to put people off discussions and forum activity is something you think YOU are allowed to do, then do not blame anybody if others follow suit and do the same to you, because in your words "I can post what I want and where I want to". You get what you serve is the saying. You bully and harass on a forum thinking its your right, then be prepared for likewise treatment. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah then keep it moving dude. ignore my replies if you dont like them.  i see that its difficult for you to follow what you dish out.  sab ko lectures dene bahut aate hai.