Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Sure thing! I guess we can carry on the discussion further when more pranbir scenes come on that are relevant to the topic. 

Today there are many scenarios where Ranbir thinks only about Prachi. So, he is not faking. From today's  moment I think he is already in love with Prachi but hasn't  realised it. I am hoping when Prachi interacts with the other guy he will understand that he loves  Prachi not Rhea.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

Today there are many scenarios where Ranbir thinks only about Prachi. So, he is not faking. From today's  moment I think he is already in love with Prachi but hasn't  realised it. I am hoping when Prachi interacts with the other guy he will understand that he loves  Prachi not Rhea.

Aaaaah I can't wait to watch already  

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks dear. I get abhigya fandom's frustration as even non abhigya fans such as new gen fans are frustrated by dragging of the story, but what is uncalled for is the bullying of those who like new gen as well as harassing the new gen actors on their social media. Its just awful. I watch yeh rishta where even I am frustrated by the third angle they have brought in kaira's love story, yet I haven't once thought ill of the actress playing the third angle or bashed her personally on social media like other yeh rishta/ kaira fans. Is disgusting behaviour when people take their frustration for characters over to the actors. 

unfortunately everyone has the same mindset like you.... and I feel sorry for such humanbeings

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I guess for this.... PranBir would indulge into a massive fight where he would blurt the truth out leaving prachi bruised once again.... there she would decide to never interact with him again.... and might find another guy to be friends with.... and then the jealousy game would begin.... what you call the typical Ekta style

secular00 thumbnail

Aaaaah I can't wait to watch already  

that's not gonna happen anytime soon and I would blame prachi for her aggressive attitude towards him since day 01... no matter how much he had been considerate towards her stood her she pushed him away.... so now she would have to face the music 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

that's not gonna happen anytime soon and I would blame prachi for her aggressive attitude towards him since day 01... no matter how much he had been considerate towards her stood her she pushed him away.... so now she would have to face the music 

But I guess in a way he is also proving prachi's assumption of him right by agreeing to fake love with prachi and break her heart just to win rhea's heart. She is right about him being a flirt and casanova but she would be proven more so right by this. Yes it is annoying when she fights with him for no reason, but I don't blame her for the poor impression she has of him. 

secular00 thumbnail

But I guess in a way he is also proving prachi's assumption of him right by agreeing to fake love with prachi and break her heart just to win rhea's heart. She is right about him being a flirt and casanova but she would be proven more so right by this. Yes it is annoying when she fights with him for no reason, but I don't blame her for the poor impression she has of him. 

or maybe if Rhea would ditch him for a richer brat.... only then he'd realise that she's been gold digger

secular00 thumbnail

I really wish Pranbir confession/confrontation to be dramatic where Prachi has an upper hand and him begging for forgivenessthat's going to be a treat to watch

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@sammy,@maheen, well said and well put this person down. Ignore her and u continue writing what u want. As for them being flop actors, this gen leap occurred in March I think. And this serial continues to be in top 10 despite weightage being given equally now. OC, even I am getting bored with unnecessary drag, but that doesn't mean one should hurt someone else's feelings. For a whole lot who have been skipping this serial of late including myself ( I only watch occasionally - Like yesterday, I enjoyed), there r many who have either restarted watching it or new viewers.

what's your take on the current Pranbir scenario? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ok today shows there is no faking on ranbir side at the moment. He’s genuinely feeling an attraction for prachi that he’s finding strange.