Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for facepalm gif

Why does she always embarrass herself like this?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

You are saying as if this is the first time has fcked up in Twitter. She has always been fcking up in Twitter and making a fool of herself. Every week she is fighting random Twitter users, and making attention seeking tweets.

Akki takes family on holidays every three-four months, regardless of controversies. And has been doing pro BJP and patriotic items, even before it became cool. 

Your assumption on my assumption is totally incorrect. 

Whenever there has been a controversy surrounding him or his wife he has pulled something ,either vacation or patriotic stuff. I nowhere have stated he doesn’t do it other times or she doesn’t fcuk up other times.Something involving Sadhguru is major. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ek bjp ki Kush rakhta hai ek Congress ko..👏

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Your assumption on my assumption is totally incorrect. 

Whenever there has been a controversy surrounding him or his wife he has pulled something ,either vacation or patriotic stuff. I nowhere have stated he doesn’t do it other times or she doesn’t fcuk up other times.Something involving Sadhguru is major. 

He does the things regardless of controversies, it is controversy which comes in between his donations, vactions and patriotic stuff, not the other way around.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
She doesn't leave a teen girl who brought pride to India , intolerant pseudo instead of celebrating positive , making disgusting Hindu phobic jokes n spreading negativity, how dare she is , must cut in to pieces lol , shady couple , sab ka time ayega , ghanta lekar aya toh ghanta hi lekar jayega lol
aurora-borealis thumbnail

She gives off such pretentious vibes, and her brand of humor seems to come from a superior tone, to show off how “smart”, well-read and cultured she is in comparison to others. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Degrading someone in humor takes precedence of appreciating/ celebrating the sports star.

It's not Sadhguru fault that perverted minds twisted golden shower meaning.

It's similar to what tapsee did couple of days back. 

Feminists are losing their essence due to such acts.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Degrading someone in humor takes precedence of appreciating/ celebrating the sports star.

It's not Sadhguru fault that perverted minds twisted golden shower meaning.

It's similar to what tapsee did couple of days back. 

Feminists are losing their essence due to such acts.

Twinkle , Tapsee, Kangu, Deepika and so on aren't feminism rakhwalas, I think we should not address these chamans as feminists. They are idiots, and should be addressed as one.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

He does the things regardless of controversies, it is controversy which comes in between his donations, vactions and patriotic stuff, not the other way around.

You are not getting my drift. He has a manufactured image by now to protect . He does it otherwise as well but it happens during a controversy to divert even if it means abandoning movie promotion.l which in the past has happened. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

You are not getting my drift. He has a manufactured image by now to protect . He does it otherwise as well but it happens during a controversy to divert even if it means abandoning movie promotion.l which in the past has happened. 

Akki has never gotten in trouble because of Twinkle though.

The only two times he had gotten trouble was during the Canadian citizen issue and Malika Dua, and both the time he had Right wing in his support.