Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Has anyone heard a song “ Jo na Bole jai Sri Ram , bhej do usko Kabarstan” ?

Heard it’s very hit now days among Bhakts and a guy who raised voice against it on twitter got abused badly by bhakts I mean received “ Backlash “ 

I also heard Bhakts are burning badly , they are so mad because some celebs raised a voice against lynching 

Well in stead of Sadguru,if she had said something about Waheguru,would you have reacted the same way?

Teach what you preach 

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly my thoughts. Had the silly funnybones talked about zamzam, Amrit jal or Holy water , would that be taken as a JOKE?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It would have been hilarious...if it didn't sandwich the girl Hima Das who brought so much glory to India in between.....Twinkle's tweet was very disrespectful...she could have just kept quiet.....I still have my doubts if Sadguru knew the meaning of golden shower....most of us here didn't..

I don't think Sadhguru knew the meaning of "Golden Showers." It is the faux pas that makes it hilarious. I see the whole thing as Twinkle engaging in a clever play of words to make a harmless joke. There is absolutely no reason for Hima Das to feel offended. The jokes not on her. Plenty of people were making the same joke. 

But to each their own. Twinkle has the right to make jokes. People have a right to get mad at her jokes. If Hima Das or Sadhguru express feeling offended - then perhaps Twinkle has to apologize. 

NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest revelation here for me is the meaning of all the tweets! And also some people assuming everybody knows what these cryptic terms mean! I had no idea of what a golden shower is and why twinkle related that to cow urine. Now that I got enlightened on all of this from the posts here, I think she was trying to come off as some  “in the know” pretty young thingie!! 

If only this twitter never existed! I would have continued to think of her as a good interior decorator as was printed in the magazines🤨

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Any “backlash” for Rapist BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar ? No Bhakat has started a topic related to that yet ?  Aaj kisi ko “ gussa “ nahin aa raha ? Is that Gussa reserved only for Anti Modi people ( Known as Anti Nationalists too ) ? 

Anupam Kher didn’t say Bharat Maata ki jai today 😲 ? Where is Vivek Agnihotri? 

Twinky is always good at  double meaning innuendo,...

When she was with Akki at KWK show, she had cracked many double meaning    cracks,...

Opening the Zip ( of Akki's pants ) narration from her mouth was so sweet n' delicious,...

When she was asked,. what Akshay has  that other 3 Khans do not !

Her answer was, He has couple  inches more,.....later she clarified saying, don't look at his cracks,...... all I meant was    his height.

Twinky is deliciously sweet sometimes in presence-of-mind,.....

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago