Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

More than Twinkle what the fruck was sadhguru thinking? Everyone knows golden shower is a sexual term. A simple google search would have worked. He could have praised the athlete in other ways. I’m surprised only Twinkle trolled him for it. 

Next you would say everyone knows what pearl necklace is and it shouldn't be said.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't understand both her n sadhuguru's tweet tbh. Went over my head. But why does this people need to drag Hima into all this. Hima is a champ honestly,and should be celebrated not degraded for brownie points on Twitter

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Twinkle , Tapsee, Kangu, Deepika and so on aren't feminism rakhwalas, I think we should not address these chamans as feminists. They are idiots, and should be addressed as one.

I see forum feminists(social media included) rejoicing twinkle tapsee posts yet they don't see they r poisoning it.

They overlooked celebrating Hima success to support keyboard warrior, and then they ask what's wrong.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Akki has never gotten in trouble because of Twinkle though.

The only two times he had gotten trouble was during the Canadian citizen issue and Malika Dua, and both the time he had Right wing in his support.

Geez.. coz he diverts it. That was the whole effing point 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

In all honesty though, she shouldn’t even try. Sadhguru will destroy her within secs with words. He is quick witted. She is just a major snob. 

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When people here do not know the meaning then we can obv say it’s a genuine mistake and why mistake its not sadhguru’s fault that people have started giving odd meaning to every other words these days.Anyways I must say Twinkle is very smart in choosing her target tweets.Will always go after those tweets which she knows will provide her enough attention.This tweet of her is not that sick and all but def unnecessary.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Dis is funny ,bolly ppl care for money , no feminism, desh bhakth with cover ups charity , all manufactured pseudo images n sick souls don't leave anything on dis earth for their benefits , they sold their souls for money n tats y elders discourage n not seen as respectable profession in society for its own reasons n now everything commercial n they are given imp n seen as idols n gods n wat not ,  sad n silly lol 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

give one example of diversion. No this isn't taunting question, this is a genuine question.

Because Canadian thing, the whole support, was that Akki pays the among the highest taxes(which he has been doing way before BJP came into power), donates for army/farmer(which he has been doing since ages) and is a secular Indian who does good social movies, he is better than the Indians jo India mai khate hai aur ushiki burai karte hai. You know that type of defense.

While the Malika Dua thing, people already had khunnas with Dua because of her pseudonym.

Unless you mean he does this stuff in advance, so he can divert things if in case things goes wrong in future.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

See here is the thing.. It actually is a funny thing to say in your friend circle. I can totally see myself making that joke in front of my friends but it is kind of disrespectful to share it on social media. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

I didn't understand both her n sadhuguru's tweet tbh. Went over my head. But why does this people need to drag Hima into all this. Hima is a champ honestly,and should be celebrated not degraded for brownie points on Twitter

If we take double meaning there will be multiple meanings for every word . nothing sadhguru congratulated hima das n dis pervert loser instead of celebrating positive ,  tried to twist it for 2 min fame by taking Hindu phobic joke n by spreading negativity n intolerance n tried to spoil the positive celebrations ,not leaving even teen girl who brought pride to india , dis disrespect ,intolerant pseudo loser got burnt by positive n victory for india lol.

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago