Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why doesn’t this hilarious woman poke fun at her husband’s numerous affairs? 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

More than Twinkle what the fruck was sadhguru thinking? Everyone knows golden shower is a sexual term. A simple google search would have worked. He could have praised the athlete in other ways. I’m surprised only Twinkle trolled him for it. 

Is it mandatory for everyone to know? I did not know. Probably Sadguru also did not know. (Or else why would he tweet using those words?)

By the way, do you understand why he used that term? Op India’s tweet mentions that (Kanaka Dhara Stotram). But most did not get it. 

A Hindu saint Sankara goes for alms to a poor lady’s house. She will just have s gooseberry and she gives that. Feeling bad at her state, Shankara prays to goddess Lakshmi. Lakshmi showers the house with golden goose berries. The hymn he prayed to Lakshmi is known as Kanaka Dhara Stotra (Hymns of Golden Shower). 

Sadguru’s field is spirituality. He knew the word in that context. Twinkle’s expertise is something else. She understood in different context. When she does not understand Hindu Philosophy, can’t she stop meddling into it? Why Hindus should feel guilty about using our symbols and terms (be it Swastika or Golden Shower) because West has invented some new meanings to them?

GumGum thumbnail

Itna offend hone wali kuch nahin tweet kiya. Nonveg tha bas.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont get it 😔 my brain is travel-fried. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone should tell this aunty the literal meaning of term 'golden shower' is rain of gold. Dimag gutter me hi rehta hai iska pura din tabi isko slang meaning hi pata hai literal meaning nai!

Edited by YouKnowNothing - 4 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol. I didn't know as well until this thread.

Definition of golden shower

slang : a stream or shower of urine especially when directed onto another person for sexual pleasure

Once you know, it's actually pretty funny and clever otherwise she always comes across try too hard. She combined triple meanings. Golden shower has a sexual innuendo so those who knew the meaning, made fun of the error. That's all to it.

I understand if some people got offended also.

Although calling her hinduphobic, anti-national is too far stretched. This is the problem with jingoism.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also I think Sadhguru could have worded it better imo. Even if he meant was the literal meaning. Those who are aware of sexual lingo will of course find a way to joke.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Lol. I didn't know as well until this thread.

Definition of golden shower

slang : a stream or shower of urine especially when directed onto another person for sexual pleasure

Once you know, it's actually pretty funny and clever otherwise she always comes across try too hard. She combined triple meanings. Golden shower has a sexual innuendo so those who knew the meaning, made fun of the error. That's all to it.

I understand if some people got offended also.

Although calling her hinduphobic, anti-national is too far stretched. This is the problem with jingoism.

Tbf she included gaumutra, which was stupid. And Twinkle has a habit of insulting everything Hindu, while she isn't anti national, but she is a try hard pseudo liberal.

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

More than Twinkle what the fruck was sadhguru thinking? Everyone knows golden shower is a sexual term. A simple google search would have worked. He could have praised the athlete in other ways. I’m surprised only Twinkle trolled him for it. 

Not everyone knows golden shower is a sexual term. A lot of people know it's literal meaning that's why only fake feminists are outraging over the term golden shower.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Also I think Sadhguru could have worded it better imo. Even if he meant was the literal meaning. Those who are aware of sexual lingo will of course find a way to joke.

How has he worded it wrong, he is saying it is raining gold. It is not his problem that people have given the word such meaning.