Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't knew the meaning of this term until I came across this very thread so expecting common people to know it is nothing but foolishness & the tweet was uncalled for, atleast they could have spared the 19 yr old teen from their so called intellectual jokes which are nothing but reek narcissism & hinuduphobic

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Dis intolerants not leaving even a teen girl who brought pride to India , instead of celebrating d victory n positive of India dis sick souls are so disrespect, losers can't see positive anything related to India , many more to come n get ready to burn lol 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Effects of when u have ponhub n xnx x on ur book mark

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

How much is Akshay donating to divert from this? Amazing Couple these two make. 

Hima das won 4th or 5th Gold for India if I am not mistaken that’s what Sadhguru meant. Way to twist it and make it into something disgusting. 

Anyways, what is twinkle implying by Gomutra? Hers is more double meaning than Sadhguru’s. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

How much is Akshay donating to divert from this? Amazing Couple these two make. 

Hima das won 4th or 5th Gold for India if I am not mistaken that’s what Sadhguru meant. Way to twist it and make it into something disgusting. 

Anyways, what is twinkle implying by Gomutra? Hers is more double meaning than Sadhguru’s. 

Akki doesn't donate to divert. Never has done. He uses to donate even when social media faklandu outrages were not the thing.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Akki doesn't donate to divert. Never has done. He uses to donate even when social media faklandu outrages were not the thing.

I will beg to differ. Family vacation might be in order. Will pull something patriotic to divert. Twinkle makes such a mess though. She thinks she is sassy and funny. She has no funny bones. Someone needs to tell her delusional self. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

More than Twinkle what the fruck was sadhguru thinking? Everyone knows golden shower is a sexual term. A simple google search would have worked. He could have praised the athlete in other ways. I’m surprised only Twinkle trolled him for it. 

Nope everyone doesn't know that.... Just like I didn't know till now.....

Had he known, I doubt if he would make such comment...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I will beg to differ. Family vacation might be in order. Will pull something patriotic to divert. Twinkle makes such a mess though. She thinks she is sassy and funny. She has no funny bones. Someone needs to tell her delusional self. 

You are saying as if this is the first time has fcked up in Twitter. She has always been fcking up in Twitter and making a fool of herself. Every week she is fighting random Twitter users, and making attention seeking tweets.

Akki takes family on holidays every three-four months, regardless of controversies. And has been doing pro BJP and patriotic items, even before it became cool.