Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Maybe he wants the shower 🤣

Gross. 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Twinkle's verbal diarrhea isn't going to harm the country. Plus she has become a joke herself, so that is itself a punishment for her.

She is sick n needs help . no ,laughing gas takes lives , no chalega business , nothing , period .she can ve her laughing gas n bless dis world , her choice.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Supari_khala thumbnail

And he’s being trolled by many others.

That makes me feel better. I honestly thought it was universal knowledge 😆

Edited by Chameli_billi - 4 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Lol it is funny.  Triple meaning.  Poor Das.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Really??😲..I don't think a lot of people would know it including Sadguru....i didn't know this either

She is sick , intolerant , pseudo cracking double meaning jokes in disguise of funny not funny, pathetic , that is hindu phobic joke by intolerant, pseudo, she is sick n needs help .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t think sadguru said it with any bad intentions ..I give him benefit of doubt..

But twinkle grabbed this “golden opportunity”  for her 2 mins fame !

P.s hope “golden opportunity” doesn’t have any other meaning ...

.btw I didn’t know the slang of golden shower either..🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
This is Hindu phobic joke by intolerant, pseudo ,no self identity,loser in disguise of being funny, intellectual etc....she is sick n needs help . can understand loser with no self identity For 2 min fame instead of celebrating pride of India hima das taking digs n cracking hindu phobic jokes , seems frustrated ,jealous soul get some help .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Its understandable. She has no identity. Only known as wife of akki or rajesh khanna's daughter or at  best a flop actress. So she like to make such tweets to get attention..She indirectly takes a dig at hindus. Knowing her husband full deshbhakt image. She tries to oppose his image to look cool but as usual falls flat like her flat body. I can understand your pain flop actress!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I came to know of Golden Shower when Trump trended for it 😆

Now, no matter what, this term has been ruined for me to take it seriously. 

Hazardous thumbnail

What the heck? I just took her name in another thread wondering if she had any clever one-liner for Akshay’s new song from Mission Mangal and now I see this. How freakin disrespectful is she??