Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Silence, you uneducated peanut (to Kangana)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Why are insults uttered by Kangana still fodder for this forum? (only read the title, btw.)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Lol..this is what Twinkle said to invoke n insult from Kangana 😂 men r like handbag, polythene bag. All the men out here, u r just accessories. Pls proceed to read :

During an event in December Twinkle was asked about how she realised she was a feminist. She said that her journey to realisation was mapped backward as she was raised by her mother Dimple Kapadia who taught her how women don't need men. 

We never spoke about feminism or equality or anything. But it was very clear that there was absolutely no need for a man. It would be very nice to have a man, as you would have a nice handbag. But even if you had a plastic bag, it would do. So I grew up with that notion and for a long time I felt that there wasn't much use for them."

She continued and stated that men are weaker than women by nature. "They lose their hair, start wrapping the four strands, round and round, on their heads. Luckily for most women, they die 10–15 years before us. You have to feel a little sorry for them also. So, I had to walk backwards that perhaps we (women) are not superior, but we are sort of equals. That has been my journey to feminism", she added.

Clochette thumbnail

Okay, I see, Kiyahikaoon smiley36

To be honest, I'm also not interested in what Twinkle utteres or writes (since many years already)...and I also found her an untalented actress the only one I watched her.

Of course, everyone has the right to the own opinion...mine is that both of them aren't worth my interest smiley16

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Okay, I see, Kiyahikaoon smiley36

To be honest, I'm also not interested in what Twinkle utteres or writes (since many years already)...and I also found her an untalented actress the only one I watched her.

Of course, everyone has the right to the own opinion...mine is that both of them aren't worth my interest smiley16

Men on the forum would be interested in her opinion on the gender

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Men on the forum would be interested in her opinion on the gender

They shouldn't...she isn't worth of being taken serious with (some of) her statements...not by women, not by men.

And taking her mother as an example for this handbag comparison is, imo, ridiculous.

Clochette thumbnail

Well, she's degrading relative to her mental health, I guess...

It's a pity to see a once talented person lose it to the demons in her...

Don't we have a thread about narcissistic persons...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangana is a loose cannon