Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumathiaishu

Hi may

Lovely update dear.  Romantic update 

Sad its going to end. 

U can come up with some other new story  right.

Your writing is always amazing. 

Ty

Suma πŸ’•

Thanks Suma and glad you enjoyed the romantic update. 😊

I really hope inspiration strikes and I can start another story soon πŸ˜ƒ

Love, May 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by fm99 - 3 years ago
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey may,

sorry i have not been able toh comment on the last few parts for some personal reasons, anyhow i read this part and  loved it to bits . finally everything is well amd how it should have been . this ff is the 1st yudkbh ff i ever read and fell in love with it instantly . it has saddened me greatly that u have decided to end it . how ever this story will always be close to my heart and will look forward to every story you may write in the future.

however this is a request .. kindly write one shots of this story once in a while... keep us updated as to what is going on with our fav characters. 

Tellurium_Again thumbnail

Dear May

This update becomes the next best 

πŸ’―

Everything was beautifully written. 

Just one request if you may include their first wedding anniversary something which can fill the missing rituals  from their wedding.............πŸ’‘

And this would also make my much awaited 50th Chapter........

Your loyal reader

fm99 thumbnail

fm99 thumbnail

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plzz update soon nd plzz don't end this story yaar

sakina.hozefa thumbnail

Hi may

Last 15 days has kept me on toes, but still I couldn't stopped myself to ur update.

Well it's a second last update, but as usual u have created ur magic. Frm day 1 we all wanted Sameer to leave his relecuncy n accpt their relationship but yes little we knw tht as soon as he will accpt it , this beautiful journey will be over. But may I am glad u r not stretching it, though I wud not mind to read it forever, but all good things require proper end. Wid a heavy hrt n shivering fingure I m writing this, I mean already lost a show n this ff is near to end but plz try to bring sequel to this ff whenever time permits u.

In meantime I will read n re read this magical story

Bye take care

Mmrudhula thumbnail

Abhi naa jao Chod ke , ye dil Abhi Bhara nahi

This thought came to me as soon as I read that next update will be the last one. But everything good comes to an end sometime or the other. Hope you will be giving us another ff soon. Since our show is not there, these ffs have become the lifeline.

The update was as usual wonderful. Naina slowly settling into her life and also bringing the peace and contentment in Sameer’s life. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanvi397

Hi May di,

Kya update tha!!!! Ekdum dhartipad!!! Ye update to chandrayan2 ki speed ki tarha tez laga.... aaise to aap 1-2 update mein hi khatam karoge!!! Plz plz aaise mat kijiye... abhi to sameer naina k pyar mein pagal hua hai... abhi aur bhi samaina ka romance padna hai... abhi bhi bohut kuch dekhna hai... pyar romance career bacche sameer and taiji ka tashan (my personal favourite) jo mai show mein nhi dekh saki... aur haan ek aur request hai iss story mein preedit de do na plz... aap late update do chalega hum wait kar lenge but plz end mat karo... love this story!!! 

Hi Tanvi, yes, that’s the idea dear. 😊 Will try to wrap up the story in the next update.

I wanted to show their falling in love and the complete acceptance of the other person. Their life together will surely be filled with many ups and downs, just like any other couples. But that is not the plot for this tale. 

Hope you enjoy the next update.

Love, May