Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. valentine day 

Amazing updt....

May pls continue this journey till we get to see samaina again.

Was expecting about the twist ki isme pregnancy jaldi nahi ayegi...still kaise ayegi want to knw.

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi May

Another beautiful update πŸ’•. Loved it. Their life returning to the usual routine, the little nok jhok of husband and wife. Naina's internal thoughts making us realize how far these two have come. Jahan ek dusre se itne ajnabi aaj itne kareeb. Very well written journey so far.  Infact the change in room  interiors reflected the change.

You know best if you would like to continue, agar continue karenge toh khushi hogi.

Loved all the conversations of Naina with Vishaka, Nanu and Ramdhari.

The pride and happiness of Naina when she showed her room to Swati and Sameer realization of what he had done.. ek dard rahega Sameer ke dil mein.

It was a heart warming conversation between Sameer and Naina regarding unplanned pregnancy.  Some bitterness of his childhood memories ,the apprehensions of a couple before deciding on taking the role of parents very well conveyed. 

Valentine day expectation and finally Naina taking the charge.. 😊. Pyar toh pyar hai koi bhi izhar kar dein

Infact I will miss this story very much. But I leave it to you to decide. 

Aur abhi baki hai story par ab phir bhi abhi ek baar dil se shukriya for this story.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yr may ma ny EU k teeno threads py ap ky sary commnts prh liye but dear mjhy wo song...

"abhi na jao chor ky..." nahi mila ap ny kis part ma sur ko dedicate kiya tha...i knw this is funniest nd wierd  commnt u have ever read...pr plzzz mjhy ap btao gi to acha lgy ga...πŸ˜‰

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hj42928

yr may ma ny EU k teeno threads py ap ky sary commnts prh liye but dear mjhy wo song...

"abhi na jao chor ky..." nahi mila ap ny kis part ma sur ko dedicate kiya tha...i knw this is funniest nd wierd  commnt u have ever read...pr plzzz mjhy ap btao gi to acha lgy ga...πŸ˜‰

Aare Kisi specific part pe nahi kiya tha.. pure EU keep liye usse personal mein bheja tha 😊if you ask her she will vouch for it πŸ˜ƒ 

Par ha, tumhara comment padhke dil se achi wali hassi aayi πŸ€— God bless dear.

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Aare Kisi specific part pe nahi kiya tha.. pure EU keep liye usse personal mein bheja tha 😊if you ask her she will vouch for it πŸ˜ƒ 

Par ha, tumhara comment padhke dil se achi wali hassi aayi πŸ€— God bless dear.

hehehe...dekha may hu na mai antick piece dekho pta ha kya dear..in khuch dino ma ap or sur mry lye ek dum ksi star jesy bn gye ho...or ma ap ki fan ho gyi hu dil sy...πŸ’žπŸ’ž

islye like a crazy fan ma IF py ap k or sur k pages or posts hi prhti rehti hu jo mjhy bht intersting or acha lgta ha...i am glad k mri oot patang bato sy ap thora khush hoi...i mean hassi to phassi... πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

fm99 thumbnail

or ap ny sur ko p.m kiya ho ga ye song is ma to koi doubt hi ni ha...kyu k jis dedication sy ap dono ek dusry ki writting ko admire krti ho..or ek dusry ki posts py itny achy or detailed cmmnts deti ho..its so over whelming nd down to earth thing that u both have such gud bond...❀️

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

May as always another heart soothening update love to read more  n more yaar . Really feeling very sad as its coming to an end but u know where to end it's best. Lots of love n a very bigggg huggggg to u MAY for giving us such  a beautiful story   . But  promise to come up with another beautiful story here or on wattpad . Love reading ur stories . All the best n lots lots of love n health all ur dreams  come true yaar . Eagerly waiting for next update. 

Srilatha

Thanks Srilatha and happy to read that you enjoyed this part. It has been a wonderful experience writing this FF and connecting with all so many of you. You all have been such amazing readers and supporters of this story. I will always cherish all your love πŸ€—

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_02

Helllo am a silent reader..

This story is literally beautiful.. Plz dont end it now.. You can add soo many new things in this story... Plz dont end it early 

Thanks Ahana ands it’s always a pleasure to hear from the silent readers. 😊 I have already covered most of the planned plot for this one. Will see if I can start a new one sometime soon.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

I loved It May di

please don't end it soo soon

Kyuki abhi toh sirf shuruwat hain

aap thoda late updates dedo lekin end mat kro please

this story is what keeps many of us going

Now coming to this update

It was beautiful 

I am loving how their relationship has progressed 

and I seriously want to see more of their journey

show ka toh extension mila nhi

aap please dedo extension 

Thanks so much Suhani πŸ€—

I am truly so touched by all your love for the story. But, the plot for this one is almost over. Will try to start another soon.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jainaayu

Firstly...wow..wow..wow..superb update...their romance and the way you include swati visit is mind blowing...😍😍😍i always wanted to read their romance in college and here u gave us that and their valentines celebration..😍😍our naina is different from others she understand her sameer's situation so much..πŸ’•πŸ’•thats why she forgive him easily...πŸ’•πŸ’•and plz don't end this ff soon..this is my ff and i imagine my samaina while reading your ff ..πŸ˜‡why every good thing is ending..😭😭

Thanks dear and so good to read that you enjoyed their college romance and valentines in this update ☺️

Naina definitely understands him and this understanding is forming the foundation for their future journey together!

I am so touched by your love for the story and wish there had been some real plot left to cover... 

love, May