Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovleenrai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi may

As usual an absolute heart πŸ’œβ€ warming update, loved how their relationship πŸ’ become stronger day by day....... Very simple yet very real and like everytime this was also gave me an another type of "SUKUN".

but feeling sad as next update will be the last. 😭😭like yudkbh we are also attached with this ff....  Now We are used to  eagerly waiting for next update. 

Please like sonytv give us the conformation of another SAMINA FFπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. 

Already has started missing this beautiful ff.. But the ending is perfectπŸ’―βœ¨

Let me know the title of new samina ffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€²πŸ€². 

Edited by Lovleenrai - 4 years ago
Tanvi397 thumbnail

What!!!!! Next update will be the last one!!!! Ohh shit 50 chapters bhi pure nhi honge!!!!! Plz May di aaisa mat karo....

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maine socha tha ki kam se kam 100 chapter to ho hi jayege πŸ˜Š

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!

Brilliant writing and no over the top drama, very light and always brings a smile on the face when I read your chapter. I read the last two chapters in one go. Somani's one liners are mind blowing...rofl..And our lover birds are going strong....wondering if Naina would support Swathi and Munna's relationship....also is there a chance for us to get Pandith and Preethi as a couple in your story??πŸ˜ƒ

Only one request , nothing should happen to Nanu. He was one my fav characters and I wanted to see the growing dynamics between Sameer , Naina and Nanu...sadly in our show , they didn't take it that way...hope we get to see that in your story...just a thought that's all....will eagerly wait to read what you have imagined for us.

Thanks and Regards

Ashwathy

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i still cant believe its ending...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hj42928

nahi nahi plzzz plzzz nahi...

abhi na jao chor kar...

ky dil abhi bhara nahi...

plzzz may plzzz agla akhri mat krna abhi to inka romance shuru hua ha...abhi kyu khtm krna ha...plzzz mai ye nahi dekh pao gi...plzzz RGAB is an emotion a feeling...plzzz abhi ni yr...ap ka koi reader ye ni chahta...😭😭 mry ma abhi hosla ni ha k yeh judai jhelu...ma to RGAB ky 100 chapters ho jaye to bhi prhti rahu kbhi nai bore hu gi...plzzz dear no...

Humera, I love that song! And guess what, I had once dedicated it to Sur’s EU 😊

Yaar, I am feeling so overwhelmed by all the readers attachment and wanting me to continue for longer. It’s just that I have covered the planned story line. It was always meant to be a simple story of two individuals getting to know each other and falling in love, where marriage was not the end goal, but the starting point.

Thanks you so much for your wonderful support!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Superb 

Naina aur uski imagination

Thanks dear and glad you enjoyed it 😊

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Lovely update as usual..

But sad to know this is ending soon

Hope u will give us something new after this one, as u write very beautifully and bind us with the story

Love

Vandie

Thanks so much Vandie!

Will try to start another story soon, but still waiting for something to vividly catch my imagination.

Might write some OS soon though 😊

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: msv786

Lovely update

It's sad that this story is ending.It was one of the best stories that I have read. It was worth waiting for every Friday.Hope u will give us a new story soon.

Plz keep us updated

Thanks so much dear for your support and love for this FF πŸ€—

I will try to start writing something else soon again.

Love, May 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Humera, I love that song! And guess what, I had once dedicated it to Sur’s EU 😊

Yaar, I am feeling so overwhelmed by all the readers attachment and wanting me to continue for longer. It’s just that I have covered the planned story line. It was always meant to be a simple story of two individuals getting to know each other and falling in love, where marriage was not the end goal, but the starting point.

Thanks you so much for your wonderful support!

Love, May 

aww saccchi ap ko pasnd ayaπŸ˜ƒ...thnkxx dear...but ye mry dil ki awaz ha RGAB k lye.... ha dear hum readers iss story k bina nahi reh saky gy bht misss kry gy...i knw ap ny jis perfection sy ye story likhi ha u knw how to end it...best of luck dear....eagrily waiting for nxt..πŸ€—

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago