Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks so much!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

sorrry may end ka sun kr itna emotinal ho gyi k update review diya hi ni...😒 pr i knw hr achi cheez ko kbhi na kbhi end hna hta ha...ap samaina ki or story k sath wapis ana...love to read ur more work...smiley31

update was superb how beautifully u have describe the three mnths post HM...uncle aunty ka meetha meetha to bs kya khna...πŸ˜‰ samaina baby discussion was so realistic...mr.possesive maheswari...wow may ye 3 mnths or pichlcy 6 mnths yani 9 mnths...yuhuu yani k or 3 mnths bd hmry relactnt groom or bride ki anniversity ho gi...eager to knw ky kesy manate hain...will miss u nd this story a looooootttttt dear...πŸ’“πŸ’“β€β€πŸ’πŸ’

Thanks so much Humera! I am so touched by your love for this story dear πŸ€—

Glad you enjoyed the update and especially Uncle Aunty ka romance 😜 I know, their anniversary is coming up! Ab shaadi ke ek saal baad bhi unhe Bride and Groom toh bula nahi sakte.. toh Kahani ka Khatam hona toh banta hi hai ☺️

Hope you enjoy the next update! 

Love, May 

Edited by SixteenAgain - 4 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimosa.31

Very beautiful story I have followed it from the beginning. It's always sad when a beautiful part comes to an end. Though this story is very dear and close to heart but do let us know if you have any other writing projects on the way, will be happy to read your stories. 

Thank you so much dear for following this story all the way through. This consistent support has kept motivated and helped me push myself.

I will definitely let my readers know whenever I start the next story 😊

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Thank you dear! 😊

Love, May 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by fm99 - 3 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

u r always welcome dear😊...or bold ma jo heighlit kia ha plzz mai samji ni may vila skty mtlb?

Auto correct ka chamatkar! 🀣🀣🀣 Vila nahi bula likhna tha mujhe!

fm99 thumbnail

fm99 thumbnail

Autumn90 thumbnail

Hi May

Loved the update...

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end."   Just as I am clinging onto the hope of seeing Samaina together again will wait for your new story as well.  

Naina's annoyance over her hubby's deep slumber 😊 (routine life mein yeh hota hai).  Change of furniture has also brought a new and beautiful change in samaina's life.

Ramdhari's happiness for his bhabhi is so genuine.  Naina and vishaka gelling together was good.  Also loved the  conversation  between Naina and nanu.

Naina and her thoughts about the imaginary baby πŸ˜™ abhi se motherly instincts on hai. Loved Sameer's care for his wife.

I could  literally hear preeti's voice ringing in my ears...(l always loved it whenever she called out "Jijaji" in excitement).

Loved swati's visit too...glitter in naina's eyes was so soothing.  That new year party was a surprise addition.  Munna trying to woe Swati.  Kaash is story mein Swana mil jate 

Sameer's thoughts about Mr. Mera was hilarious 😁

Valentine's day, card, chocolates, college romance....haayee so romantic 😍   Naina is lucky enjoying both married as well as college life.

Iss bar next update ka koi excitement nahi hai as that would be the last part...not yet  ready to say goodbye to this beautiful story.  Wanted to see Naina helping Sameer at the factory and building her career as well...but ab yeh nahi hoga.. .May be next update Naina would be pregnant..πŸ˜‰ just guessing.

Bye dear, take care and god bless you.πŸ€—