Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Awesome... i jus luved both of the parts... they were totally kool... n pls do cont soon... 😊
maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Numera*

omg that was awesome!! angad needs to admit to josh that he likes her or else its gonna bite him in the *** later! lol so Angad likes Taniya, who writes songs and stuff and Taniya is really Krips online screen name?? continue soon hun that was sooo great!

thanks.Ya angad is a big egoistical isnt he.😆 ya tanya is kripas online name where she admits her songs.angad went across it on accident but loves her stuff.

-Jess

maurader4evr thumbnail

Kripa opened her eyes to see Angad gone.he sat on the bed trying to regain her composure...trying to remember how to breath again...after a few moments she thought shed better get going downstairs.

"Hey Angad!"Angad looked around to see Josh trying to get his attention for the 100th time that night."Angad did something happen upstairs that you want to tell me about?"

"No why?"Angad asked distractedly looking at the top of the stairs.

"Jee,let me think...maybe its because you're not listening to me...or you keep looking over there waiting for a certain someone...and going off to your dreamland or something which by the way is disgusting and frankly irritating me!...Angad!!!"
For Angad was just staring at someone at the top of the stairs.Josh turned to see Kripa and looked a bit shocked to see the other side of Kripa Sharma"

Angad watched Kripa as she walked down their eyes meeting....Naina called her over to introduce her to some friends and then Aliyiah took her away to meet some friends.Angad wanted to near her and talk but the way so many of Aliyahs friends esspecially the guys kept surrounding Kripa.He finally went and asked her for a dance.She nodded looking down.As they were about to go however someone called Angad over.Angad looked around to see who else hated him being with Kripa that night but smiled seeing who it was.

"hey Kannan bhabi,"he walked to a woman and hugged her.She was very prettty in a sari and Kripa felt warm towards her right away."bhabi this is my new sining partner and uhh...friend...Kripa,"Kripa blsuhed and Kannan raised her eyebrows laughingly.

"Nice to meet Angad's friend."she siad jokingly but then turned warm."Nice to meet you Kripa."

"And Kripa,"continued Angad."This is Nishants wife and my pyaari bhabi as i call her."

"oh really..I didnt know he had a wife.Nice to meet you to."

"yes I know.Hard to believe someone would marry him but..."Angad shook his head.Kannan slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Chup.Leave him out."

Angad laughed."Waise where is he anyways?"

"He had to go out of town but dont you worry he will be back,"she replied cheekily, They laughed and continued to talk throughout till Dillip got up in front of everyone with a mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen.You all know this party is for the new album Angad and Kripa are getting out so i think this would be the right moment to ask them to sing a little something."the guests clapped and Angad held out a hand for Kripa.She took it and they went to the middle of the hall.Angad went to put a cd in.

"What are we going to sing?"she asked when he came back.He just smiled and as the music started. and he started singing.

Phir Na Kehna from Musafir.

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000745.html

and

http://www.badongo.com/file/2114899

Anjaane mein, pyaar ho jaaye toh

Kripa surprisedely remembered the past days writing this song.

Dil diwaana aaj kho jaaye toh

She thought he had just written it as a joke but he meant it...

Ho.. apne the hum, tere ho jaaye toh

Angad bought the mike close to her face bringing himself along..it seemed like their 1st meeting again...

Phir na kehna...phir na kehna

Anjaane mein, pyaar mil jaaye toh
Dil diwaana, aaj khil jaaye toh

Looking into each others eyes they thought how in just a few days they had gotten so close to each other...the other couples got up and started to dance...

Chalte chalte, yaar mil jaaye toh
Phir na kehna, phir na kehna

pyaar dosti se shuru hoti hai...they wondered what their newfound friendship would bring...

Chaahat junoon hai, is mein sukoon hai
Khud se hoon begaana

Teri panaah mein mil jaayega mujhe
Jeene ka bahaana

He held the mike in one hand and her waist in another.

Chaahat junoon hai, is mein sukoon hai
Khud se hoon begaana

Teri panaah mein mil jaayega mujhe
Jeene ka bahaana

she slid her arms on his well toned shoulders and looked at his teasing face...

Pyaar kiya toh pyaar ka har sitam
Pad jaayega sehna

Her bought his face close to her hair...

Aankhein bacha ke, nazrein churaake tum
Jaa rahi ho jaana

Baahon mein teri phir aa gayi hoon main
Jee mera na maana

her sweet smelling perfume was driving him crazy....

Aankhein bacha ke, nazrein churaake tum
Jaa rahi ho jaana

Her hair was so soft as he brushed it softly away from her face...

Baahon mein teri phir aa gayi hoon main
Jee mera na maana

She sweetly averted her eyes looking away...

Ho..chhod ke duniya tum ko mere
Sang jo pad jaaye rehna

He looked so good in a black suit and so sincere...she was sure she was in love with him...

apne the ham, tere ho jaaye toh

they sang with such sincerety the others in the room coulld feel the depth of the song and the way they sang it...

Haan.. apne the ham, tere ho jaaye toh

Very short i kno.Finishing with a song again. good night.hope you all liked.

-Jess

Edited by maurader4evr - 17 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... i eard da song... amazin jus luved dis part... cnt wait for da nxt part tho!!!!
Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so gud
plz keep cotinuing
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww short n sweet

very nyc jess 😳 😳

w8n 4 da next part so dunt dunt make ur FF readers w8 4 too long 😉
pooja1221 thumbnail
sho shweet... plz dont make us wait.. it feels like our KYPH is back again with a lita bit of a twist! great job!!! 👏
popgirl thumbnail
its gr8t continue soon!!!!! 👏 👏
koolgirl_fire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its awesome 👏 👏 👏 plz continue soon i cant wait for the next part.......plz plz plz plz continue soon 😊
maurader4evr thumbnail

hey guys i kno i havent posted in so long...i was concentrating on finishing the other fan fic...but anyways im not sure if ill continue here as i mite leave i-f.so...ya sorry guys.will let u kno tho.