Posted: 17 years ago
👏 👏 Its great continue soon!!
Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this fan fic is so interesting that i really want u to contiue jess
maurader4evr thumbnail

Angad was drawn to the ajnabee's innocent face,her beautiful eyes,he felt the sudden urge to touch her,to hold her and see if she felt as soft and delicate as she looked…

"Angad and Kripa,beautiful performance,"Nishant came and broke the connection."This good without rehearsal?You guys will make the new record shine.by the way Ms.Sharma,I think you have found the answer to be frank irritating me about lately…?Angad this is the girl I was telling you about.Your new co singer.I told you she has an amazing voice and I heard she's quite a big fan of yours."

"Oh really?"Angad looked nto her eyes.Kripa averted them and looked down.

"Yea that's what her music teacher told me."Nishant smiled.His phone rang and he walked off.

"Kyu Kripaji…yeh sach hai?"Kripa gasped loving the way he said her name with his deep voice.If possible she blushed harder.

"Woah! Kripa-ji! Never heard you sound so…formal"A tall guy with broad soulders,very buff,and a mischievous face came forward grinning.

"Got to make a good first impression right?"Kripa looked at Angad's laughing eyes relaxing a bit.

"oh ok then Kripa-JI,I am Josh,Angads friend and personal manajer."Josh rolled his eyes. "I have to make sure he doesn't get into trouble or anything."

"Of course you do just the opposite!"a woman in a gorgeous beige sari,her hair in a bun came forward laughing.Anagd walked to her and gave her a hug. "Mom,aap yaha?…Kripa this is my mom,Naina Khanna.Mom,this is my new singing partner Kripa Sharma."

"Kripa?as in Suryaban's daughter?"Naina asked.

"Ji,namaste Aunty,"Kripa said shyly.

Naina smiled largely. "Bless you.But why didn't Suryaban or Gayetri tell us?"

"Theydidnt know Angad was the surprise singing partner themselves."kripa said.

"Still!You in India and us not informed…acha koi baat nahi,who hum baat mei dekhlenge…leking tum humari saat aogi,no hotels,you'll live in our house until you're here."

"Leking aunty,"

"No arguing,"Naina said it in such a final way Kripa didn't have the guts to argue.

"wait wait,do you know know her?"interrupted Angad.Kripa felt a wave of sadness upon hearing him say eh didn't remember her.

"yes Anagd,"replied Naina. "You guys always used to play together all the time remember."

Angad thought it over. "no…I still don't remember…but I was only what?8?Ill go put her stuff in the car anyway.Kripa looked at him leaving unsure about the situation.

************************************************************ *********************

Angad and Josh put Kripa's stuff in the trunk of the car.

"She's cute,"Josh commented.

"Who Kripa?"asked Angad not sure why he was surprised.Kripa's fair and spotless…her elbow length rich dark brown hair…her quiet gestures…open smile…loving eyes…anyone could make them her deewana…

"hellooo,"Josh snapped his fingers. "Where are you lost in?Kripa Ji's world?"

"Shut up,"Angad muttered.

'Oh please,you don't think I saw you oggling her and the way you sang with her…sum things up…"

"its nothing like that Josh.She's the same as any other girl...you know me..."

"Oh ya?She doesnt look like the kind of girl you can woo into doing whatever for you....despite however fanatic she might be of you..."

"Oh please,"Angad scoffed."Bet you anything I can have her all over me by the time this record deal is over,"

"Fine,"said an excited Josh."to shard lag jaye?...what!?"he exclaimed as Angad looked surprised."You were serious right?You're not getting a soft soft for her cuz she likes your Tanya's music are you?"

(Tanya is Kripas online name.she submits her poems,songs through that name,sometimes she even sings/transfer/uploads her songs in her real voice)

"Of course not,"Angad waved away Josh's doubts."So...bet isnt on anything.Just going to remind us who is the winner,and who is the loser."he laughed.

"Dont even Think about it,"a cold voice stopped Angad and Josh's laughter."Kripa is here to SING,not become one of your goals,your objects.Because of your stupid anticts,I had to get you a new co...do not forget Angad,I am the manager of the record deal who is paying you...if you dont quit mixing your professional and personal stuff,it wont take me long to fire you...I dont give a damn if our families are friends,or that youre a good rockstar...I will fire you!"Nishant's hard eyes bored into Angad's and as Kripa and Naina came out,he departed...

Kripa sat in her room at the Khanna's staring at her surroundings.She could hardly remember anything from being there in her childhood but it was homely and comfortable.She felt homesick missing her family and friends.She shouldnt know she knew.

She was welcomed in the house with loving arms by Angad's dadi and his brother Karthik.Dadi had pampered her all evening saying she looked under the weather from not having home cooked food and had fed her caringly.Kripa had warmed up to Karthik very quickly.She even called him bhaiya now.He reminded her greatly of Mishty.Funny yet quiet...they had spent their time talking about all kinds of novels as he shared her love for reading.Dillip had reached there later in the evening and hugged her like a father,then calling Suryaban,demanding an explanation for the lack of notice upon Kripa's arrival.Afterwards Kirpa had talked with her family.It was great...she was just saddened by Angad not remembering her...true they were so small but...

Angad had dropped them off and dissapeared somewhere...not even returning for dinner.Kripa had required about him to dadi in a way she hoped was subtle but dadi had just given her a knowing look and replied,"Angad's whereabouts are something no one could keep up with...if he was here one minute,he was in the other side of the town the next..."Kripa frowned.She was living in the house of her favorite rockstar and he himself wasnt here.She looked at herself and thought she might as well get changed.

As she got up however she heard a knock on her door.She looked at the clock...it was about midnight...she opened her door into the darkness.Seeing no one there she stepped out and someone grabbed her from behind with his hand over her mouth.

"Shh...you know for such a small,gullible looking girl,you can struggle!"she relaxed hearing Angad's voice.He let her go but took hold of her hand and took her down the stairs and out the house from the back.Kripa tried to focus on their whereabouts but found it hard with Angads hand in hers...his body so close to hers...

They entered the backyard but Angad took her further crossing the yard and into the door leading to the gardens.Kripa's face lit played a small smile as she saw where they were leading to thnaks to all the lanterns around the yard.Tha Khannas outer sides were designed like an old English house.The big yard was for general relaxing and picknicing and through it led to different doors for gardens,each with big high walls and small doors.They were all visible except for one in the far end.The door was hidden by shrubs and couldnt be seen.Angad led her in and her face lit up.She turned to Angad who was just facinated at her reaction.

"you remembered,"she smiled.
"Of course,"he said simply.

It was the place they had spent their childhood in.Angad's dadi had taken taken them there everyday...when they were smaller.It was just a simple garden with a swing hanging from 2 tree branches.Angad walked her there and they both sat down on it."i havent come here in years,"he said."i guess i thought i outgrew it...its still nice though...but i thought you'd enjoy seeing it again...thats where i was the whole time today...fixing the swing and putting lights around so we could see...sorry I bought you here in he middle of the night...but i couldnt resist,"

She looked into his sincere eyes."Its ok...and thank you."They sat there in silence then after a while walked back into the house.
"good morning Kripa,"Naina smiled as kripa walked down from the stairs in a red and black salwar."by the way,this is my daughter Aliyah."A girl in jeans and a sweatshirt,her hair in a ponytail stood up and smiled at kripa."She was at a friends house yesterday.And Kripa,no work today for you so you just do whatever you please.I have to go somewhere.See you girls later."Naina left.

"Wow.its great you're living here for a while."Aliyah said."other than that im stuck with 2 brothers,gets pretty tiresome."Kripa laughed.Aliyah looked to be about Samays age and was very pretty looking without a hint of makeup on her face.She could already tell they would get along.
Later on in the evening kripa went to the garden with her notebook and pen.Aliyah and she had gone shopping and she was beat.She wanted to write for a while and since no one came to this place except dadi and Angad she found it the perfect place to write.

After a while however she felt flusterated."ummm...Anjaane mei pyar ho jaye to...dil diwana aj kho jaye to...uff...what then...-"

"apne the hum teri ho jaye to..."Kripa jumped off the swing and whirled around.Angad stood there with his laughing eyes.

"oh Angad,"she said flustered."i was just...umm..."
"writing songs,"he finished.
"ya...that..."
"i didnt know you write,"he sat down next to her.
"I dont...at least not very good..."she replied shyly.
"rubbish,hold on."he left and came back with a guitar and sat down on the grass.
"Im not very good at writing either.but lets give this a try shall we?"Kripa hesitated for a moment.She never showed her writings to anyone...and couldnt even think about writing this kind of song with Angad Khanna...but she didnt know why...she felt at ease with him...she looked into his questionable eyes and nodded.He grinned pulled her down.She shivered at his touch and looked into his eyes wondering where this was going...

-Jess
Edited by maurader4evr - 17 years ago
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm gr8 upd8 hunz

even if woz short n sweet

u certainly lyk leaving peeps wantin more 😆 😆 Edited by ShellyB - 17 years ago
maurader4evr thumbnail

Kripa jumped into her bed feeling as though she was on cloud 9...on 7th heaven...anything but she surely couldnt be on earth...she was feeling so good it seemed unbelievable it was her life.She had been there for 4 days and...SIGH...it was so good.The family was being so good to her,she had gotten a big brother and a crazy little sister...and Angad...she and Angad spent so much time together it was crazy...she felt like screaming around as wierd as that might sound...they went to the recording studio together,had lunch and sometimes coffee together...sat down and exchanged lyrics for songs...she felt as if she knew him from forever...but she had limits to the comfort she felt with him.She still felt so shy with him sometimes.Blushing at any touch...any compliment...any eye contact...Her face was probably permanently red by now...her cell rang breaking her thoughts.

"hey di,"Kripa smiled hearing her brother's voice.
"Hey Sam.Whats up?"

"Oh nothing.Just decided to call since you seem to have forgotten about us."
Kripa laughed."No no Sam,youre stuck in my head forever."
"Yeh compliment tha?ya insult?"

"Jo bhi samjho,"she laughed.She told him about the past few days there.After she fiished he laughed."kya hua?"
"I think my didis in loveee,"
"What!?"she said surprised.

"Angad did you tell Kripa about this evening's party?"Naina asked.

"oh ya,ill go tell her now,"he said and headed to Kripas room.The door was halfway open and she was on the phone.Thinking he'll tell her later he was about to leave but stopped hearing her gasp kind of shocked.

"Fitte muh tere!!! Have you gone totally mad!"she exclaimed and he laughed outwardly.She turned around and blushed again."Ill talk to you later,"she said to the person on phone and hung up.

He walked to her still grinning at her discomfort."You know I dont think I know the real Kripa do I?"he asked.She looked at him surprised."The kripa I know is sweet but too sweet...shes always blushing...shes as innocent as her bholi bhali face...thats what I described you to Karthik bhai and he laughed and said that I dont know you...seeing and hearing you on that phone right now I think Bhai was right...I dont really know the whole real Kripa..."he paused.

"Kripa...be with me as you are with the rest of the world please.No need to be embarressed or shy with me.As much as I like the Kripa I know...Im sure Ill like the real Kripa better...the Kripa the whole world knows ok?"She nodded."Ok then,"he said."We have a party at our house today.So get ready."

As Angad left Kripa realized that she was madly in love with Angad the rockstar before but maybe now she was madly in love with Angad...just Angad...

"Kripaaaaa!!!"
"Kya hua Aliyah?"

"What are you wearing to the party?"Aliyah propped herself on Kripa's bed.
"umm...i dont know..."Kripa had been so lost in her daydreams she didnt give it a thought.

"well,i hate these kind of parties.All full of high class people,snobbish girls drooling over my bhaiyas,"she announced.Kripa felt a twinge of jealousy just Imagining what was going to happen at the party between girls and Angad.She had already learned he was extremely flirty but she didnt want to witness it for the whole night.

"Anyways,"Aliyah continued."I never really dress up for these parties but mom said it was being held for Angad and your new record so I thought I'd try to look nice."

"Well should I wear salwars or western dresses?"Kripa asked.

"Western dresses.Ill wear one also.Wear that one that we bought that day when we went shopping..."Aliyah turned to leave but then turned around with a micheivos smile..."Angad bhaiya will like it also Im sure."Kripa turned crimson wondering if it was That ovious.

"wow,"Josh said.Angad and Josh stood in one corner of the party,Angad had just finished telling Josh about Kripa and his talk with Kripa that afternoon."Such a...Deep talk.You are doing this just for the bet though right?"he teased."Or are you getting feelings for her?"he asked on a serious note."because you know you're my buddy,so if you actually like this girl-"

"Of course not.Im just doing this as a bet."truthfully however Angad had thought nothing of the bet the few days he had spent with Kripa...and definetly not when he was talking to Kripa that afternoon.He didnt know if he had feelings for Kripa or not but he just knew he liked being around her...talking to her...

"Angad,go get Kripa,"Naina called.

"ok Mom."he smiled and went in.

"oof,"kripa was frusterated with the zipper on her dress.It was up halfway when it got stuck on the fabric of her clothing.Before she could figure out what to do however Angad came in.

"Kripaa-woah,"he closed the door behind him.Kripa was standing in front of him wearing a light creme colored dress.It went just below her knees but unlike some other girls down at the party,it didnt look slutty or disrespectful on her.She had simple earings to go with it and that was it.It innocently made her look simple and elegent.He hadnt ever seen her in anything but jeans or salwars and he was surprised at his reaction.He walked over to her.

"Wow,you look so nice."he touched her cheek and moved a strand of hair."If there was a contest for best looking girl at this party,im sure you'd win."he said flirtiasouly.

"Flirt karne ki koshish kar rahi ho?"she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"flirt?nahi nahi...kabhi kabhi to sach muh se nikhal hi jati hai..."Kripa blushed.She was standing in front of the mirror of the dresser and he saw her zip was a little open.

"tumhari zip thoda khula hai.Mei band kar do?"his voice was so husky.Kripa closed her eyes and nodded trusting him.He turned her around and took hold of her soft hair and placed on 1 side and then closed the zip...his hands brushing her neck softly...he went close to her ear and whispered making her tickly all over."I meant it went i said you looked beautiful....hurry and come down ok..."he left before he did something he shoudnt.

-Jess

Edited by maurader4evr - 17 years ago
maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShellyB

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm gr8 upd8 hunz

even if woz short n sweet

u certainly lyk leaving peeps wantin more 😆 😆

thanks Selina.that partwas messed up tho.i edited.😊

-Jess

Numera* thumbnail
omg that was awesome!! angad needs to admit to josh that he likes her or else its gonna bite him in the *** later! lol so Angad likes Taniya, who writes songs and stuff and Taniya is really Krips online screen name?? continue soon hun that was sooo great!