Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: maurader4evr

😆oops i 4got to say if i was or not...anyways yes i am.😳

oh im glad to hear that cant wait for u to continue

rimsibani thumbnail

Originally posted by: maurader4evr

😆oops i 4got to say if i was or not...anyways yes i am.😳

TAHNK GOD...you r connin...plz co soon i m head ova heels 4 yer ff.....plz dun kill us😭😭
con soon
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great fanfic pleeez conyinue. 😛
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its been sooooo long... when r u gunna cont this ff???
sidra01 thumbnail
well i just read thhe whole thing and its sad ur planning to quit this fic and forumpls dont do that ur fics really interesting and exciting con asap
maurader4evr thumbnail

you kno what guys im soo sorry.ive been continueing the other fan fic as much as i can and im swamped with skool stuff.i was planning on continueing this weekend but an emergency came up...soo sorry again.😭luv u all and ill update as soon as i canok.😳

Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz continue this fanfic it was coming up so well
adaah thumbnail
we can wait but plzzzzz
continue
can't wait
maurader4evr thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey everyone.sooo sorry i havent been continung this in forever!!!😭
ive had finals...exams...and i wanted 2 focus more on my other ff

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=470251&T PN=1

but anyways now summer vacation and ill be updating more often hopefully.i have so many parts on this ff written down but need 2 take out time 2 type down without getting distracted😆

and this and my other ffs will now be moved to the fan fiction section.sum pple asked my where they were so i thogut id let this one stay here so pple can read and will kno where itll be okies.😛

Jess

maurader4evr thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

As everyone burst into applause Angad and Kripa broke contact looking out into the crowd.Angad grinned broadly while Kripa blushed.

Kannan came to the both of them with a knowing look in her eyes."Wow,I've heard Angad sing before but this was just too good!Kripa,with you singing with him,its just so different."

Angad-"why do you think I like her so much?...as a singer I mean,"he added when Kannan looked at him.She laughed.

Later after everyone left,Angad took his guitar to the terrace to breath in some fresh air.To his surprise someone was already there.He could make out Kripa's petite small frame.Half of him was telling him to leave immedietly and other to go to her...the latter one...he walked behind her and placed an arm on her shoulder.It seemed like she didnt realize he was there for she jumped.

"Relax..."he said as she turned to look at him.Sumhow under the moonlight she looked sexier than ever.He saw her look at him wondering.His eyes were no doubt full of his uncovered desire and longing...he saw her hands raise to put back the loose tendril of hair that was framing her face.He stopped her hand and did it for her.

From a distance...they heard a soft song playing...

Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai....
Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil....

"I love this song..."Kripa said her thought outloud.

Angad smiled."So do I.Raj Kapoor is a genius!"He held his hand out."Shall we?"

Kripa took his hand and at the same time the music stopped playing.They both looked at each other and laughed.She dropped her hand.

Angad-"No problem."He took her and again and started singing and dancing along without the music

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qABQ4c_Ygy4

--MALE--
(Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai
Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil) - 2

Even Kripa joined in...

--FEMALE--
(Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil
Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil) - 2

--MALE--
Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai
Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil

--FEMALE--
Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil
Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
(Aa, aa aa aa, aa aa aa, aa aa aa)

--MALE--
Kaho ki apni preet ka geet na badlega kabhi

--FEMALE--
Tum bhi kaho is raah ka meet na badlega kabhi
Pyaar jo toota, saath jo chhoota

--BOTH--
Chaand na chamkega kabhi

--MALE--
Aa ha ha, aa ha ha
Aa aa aa, aa aa aa

--FEMALE--
(Aa ha ha, aa ha ha
Aa aa aa, aa aa aa)

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil
Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
Raatein dason dishaaon se kahengi apni kahaaniyaan

--MALE--
Geet hamaare pyaar ke dohraayegi jawaaniyaan

--FEMALE--
Main na rahoongi, tum na rahoge
Phir bhi rahengi nishaaniyaan

--BOTH--
(Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil
Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil) - 2

--MALE--

--FEMALE--

They stopped dancing and just stood there caught up in the moment.Angad was smiling.Never had he been able to just talk and have fun with a girl.It was either physical contact or nothing.But there was something so different about this girl...

Unable to stop himself any longer,he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers.Her mouth formed an O in shock and he took that excuse to slip his tounge inside.She stood there shocked for a moment but then closed her eyes,savoring the moment and kissing him back with the same emotion.After a few seconds(or so it seemed),they broke apart.Angad could see her red face in the moonlite and chuckled softly to himself.

"I should...I should go now...."she finally muttered.She turned around to leave.

Angad felt like beating himself on the head.Maybe he ruined his chance with her.He turned her around again."Please dont go.I brought my guitar with me...we can just talk or play music or sumthing..."

Kripa looked into his sincere pleading eyes and nodded.They sat down and Angad started strumming his guitar looking for some kind of tune...they started talking about music and light things...forgetting about their "awkward" moment a while ago.For hours they sat there...sometimes talking...sometimes just singing or sitting in silence.

It was dawn when Karthik went up to the terrace to look for a book of his but instead found Kripa sprawled between Angads leg,his arms tight around her,her head resting on his shoulders,the guitar lying beside them.He laughed to himself shaking his head and going back downstairs.

i havent updated this in the longesst time so dunt blame if anyone 4got the story tell me if u still want me to continue tho okies

Jess

Edited by maurader4evr - 16 years ago