anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Too little of Arnav and Khushi đŸ˜­

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope things get better with la and nk.

And its becoming hard for arnav to be like that for so many days.. how is he gonna make it 6more days??

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

NK n Lavanya’s love story is so sad n ended on a bad note but they still have a second chance so it’s wise to avail it.Arnav’s patience is wearying off n is on verge of giving up but Khushi’s love will not permit him to do so.

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lavanya seems sometimes stupid.. I mean the guy still says he loves her but she..

waiting for Arnav Khushi moments

Savera84 thumbnail

It was sad that Lavanya and NK's relationship took a turn for the worse.  

It is not very easy to mend that relationship.

For Arnav to stay away from human blood is also not easy.  8 days are gone and 6 more to go.  Let us see how these two stories progress.  Then we have Rohit and Shyam to deal with too!

Cheers......

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lavanya told Khushi how she became a vampire. She is upset that NK is moving on and has signed the divorce papers. Khushi told her to try to get NK back and that is what Lavanya is going to do.

On the other hand, Arnav has resisted drinking human blood (Alisha's) in jail for eight days and now six more days are remaining for him to pass the test .

Thank you for the update.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

At least Lavanya is trying now. Its time she let go of the past. Arnav still holding on.

Real_steel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.hope arnav pass through it.update soon

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

To write an emotional love story of another couple in a ArHi FF and make it sound brilliant it pure talent... Well written my friend - I loved the entire chapter....

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 31

"I've had enough!" Rohit roared "Why hasn't there been any progress? It's been over a week!"

The witch chewed on his bottom lip "Somebody is always with her. I am trying here"

"I don't care anymore" Rohit snarled "It's been 10 days. I don't care who's with her. Possess her already!"

"You don't under-"

Rohit cut him off by grabbing him by the collar and slamming him against the wall "Get. Her. Under. Your. Control. Now!" he sneered.

The witched huffed "Fine! But if it doesn't work, don't blame me"

Khushi knocked on Lavanya's door and entered when she heard a soft 'come in'. She found her friend on her bed, lying awake.

"Hey you" Khushi said.

"Hey" Lavanya replied in a dull voice.

Khushi sat down next to her "Not much improvement huh?"

Lavanya's bottom lip trembled "He's still seeing her" she whispered "I can't even ask him to stop because I have no rights on him. I practically pushed him into her arms"

Khushi grabbed her hand "You can't give up. You two have been through so much together"

"Am I being selfish Khushi?" Lavanya asked quietly "Maybe NK and me were just a once upon a time kind of story. What if I'm being a hurdle in his pathway to love and happiness?"

Khushi pressed her lips together as she thought over what she said "I understand where you are coming from Lav. However, I still think you shouldn't hide your feelings inside and at least express them once to NK. Let him decide"

Lavanya sat up and leaned against the headboard "Maybe you're right. I've always taken the decisions before but now I'm going to let him decide" she stood up and gave a sad smiled to Khushi "Will you spare me your shoulder when NK rejects me?"

"Oh Lav" Khushi got up and wrapped her arms around her best friend "Of course. I'm always here for you"

Lavanya broke the hug and took a deep breath "Here I go" she murmured.

To give her heart back to its original owner

Arnav snarled at himself. What was wrong with him. 

He didn't need a mirror to know his eyes had gone red. Alisha's reaction had been enough. However, it had done nothing to tame the beast within him. Arnav was starving. He needed blood.

He glanced at Alisha's sleeping body. Just one little sip. It wouldn't make that big of a difference. Arnav licked his dry lips. He could almost envision the veins that ran through her body.

Just one bite...

Just as that thought came, Arnav recoiled. Khushi... He would lose her and never see her again.  He threw his head back and growled, causing Alisha to wake up.

Arnav glared at her cowering figure. Once these few days were up, he would make it his mission to drain her dry for teasing him so...

"Why can't I get that scent out of my head?" NK muttered out loud. 

Ever since that day he had picked the girls up from the mall, he couldn't shake off the perfume that refused to leave them. It was starting to give him a headache. Why did that scent smell so familiar?

NK made his way over to the extra study room where he had spread out his herbs and other ingredients throughout the room. He picked out his potion book, wondering if it had been possible the girls had a potion sprayed on to them. He had just put the old, heavy book on the grand table when the study room's door flew open. Surprised, he knocked a few herbs off his table. He cursed and glared at the incomer. Of course it was Lavanya. Another keeper of the scent...

"What is it now Lavanya?" he grumbled, kneeling down and gathering the ingredients, being careful not to let them intermix.

"NK I have to confess something" Lavanya said, nervously.

"Mmm hmm" he replied, half paying attention.

Lavanya, however, continued "I...I know I don't deserve you NK but I just wanted to say what's in my heart or else I know I will always regret it. I love you NK. I always did, still do, and always will. I know I don't deserve you especially with everything that happened to us in our past. I want you to know that I, in no way, expect you to feel obligated to be with me. You seem to have moved on with Monica or are considering it, or...I don't know. I just wish I could turn back time and not hurt you the way I did. You deserve better and unlike last time I won't make the choice or force it on you" she said, quickly.

NK didn't reply. He was still on his knees, his back to her. Lavanya, nervously, chewed on her lip  but NK gave no  reply. 

Hesitantly, Lavanya walked over to him and kneeled down next to him. She put her hand on his shoulder "NK?"

NK grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, earning a gasp from her. He sniffed her arm with narrowed eyes and looked back at a flask full of green plants with evident thorns.

"What's that" she asked.

"Bullhorn Acacia" he replied through gritted teeth.

NK shot up and quickly ran through the pages of his spell book. He stopped on one particular page and used his index finger to run down the first page and then the second. He stopped at the bottom and quickly read the contents. He swore.

"I should have known!"

"Known what?" Lavanya asked.

"You and Khushi were sprayed with a potion made with Bullhorn Acacia" he fingered one of the leaves carefully "One of its main purposes are used for mind control. The only way to know someone has been sprayed with the potion is the smell. The flower leaves behind an odour that only a witch can smell"

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Lavanya said, furious.

"I couldn't tell. I haven't practiced my magic for years" he argued back.

She pressed her hands against her head "Khushi! We have to do something"

NK nodded "I know what to do. You go keep an eye on her. I'll grab what I need"

Lavanya nodded and rushed off to Khushi's room. Only thing was Khushi wasn't there. Using her speed, Lavanya zipped around the castle, luckily finding Khushi about to leave through the kitchen door.

"Khushi?"  she called out.

As if Khushi hadn't heard her, she twisted the door knob and opened it. Lavanya grabbed her before she could leave.

"Khushi what are you doing? You know you're not supposed to leave the house without me or NK" 

Khushi raised her head. Lavanya gasped when she noticed her black eyes. They were no longer hazel. 

"Khushi?" she whispered.

It was as if a switch turned on inside Khushi's mind. She turned aggressive. She raised her right leg to kick Lavanya in the face but Lavanya quickly ducked. She grabbed Khushi's ankle and pulled her, causing her to land on her back. Khushi screamed, not in pain but anger. Lavanya launched herself on top of Khushi, straddling her and pinning her wrists down.

NK raced down the stairs with two small containers in his hands "What's going o-"

He stopped when he saw what was going on. He kneeled down next to Khushi's struggling body "Don't let her go" he advised to Lavanya. 

NK looked at Khushi's eyes and winced, unable to believe that someone had managed to lay their trap on her, and he hadn't even known. He opened up both jars. One contained a silver sand while the other contained an orange liquid of some sort. He murmured a few words under his breath while spreading the sand around her wiggling frame. 

Khushi managed to free a hand and launched her fist at Lavanya. With a growl, Lavanya grabbed the hand and pinned it down again.

"Hurry up NK" she snapped.

NK clasped his hands together and bowed down. He grabbed the orange liquid.

"Open her mouth" he commanded.

Lavanya used one hand to pin Khushi's wrists down. She used the other hand to  pry  apart her mouth.

"C'mon, you were just screaming a while ago" she said, agitated.

Lavanya poke Khushi hard in the rib which did the trick. NK wasted no time in pouring  the liquid down her throat. Khushi choked a bit but eventually swallowed. She closed her eyes. When she reopened them, her eyes were back to hazel.

Lavanya let out a sigh of relief and let go of Khushi "Thank heavens that's over"

Khushi looked at them both confused and disoriented "Huh? What's going on?"

"Close your eyes Khushi" NK advised "You need rest after what just happened. We will tell you everything when you wake up"

As if her body was now under NK's command, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. NK lifted her up in his arms and carried her to  her room. Lavanya followed right behind them. NK laid Khushi down on her bed, and Lavanya assisted by placing the duvet over her.

"That was terrifying" Lavanya said "Do you think she'll be safe?"

"I removed the potion from her. She should be fine now, especially since nobody is able to enter the castle now. I suggest restricting her from going outside until Arnav  comes back. There's not that many days left anyways" NK replied.

Lavanya nodded. She scratched the back of her head "Well,  I guess I'll go then"

Just as she turned to leave, NK grabbed her hand "Where do you think you're going?"

"Oh umm my room?" she said confused.

"Don't forget you're sprayed. I can't have a part two of mind control  going on here" he said with a frown "Follow me"

Lavanya quietly followed NK to the extra study room. He closed the room after her and gestured her to a chair "Sit down while I look for a cotton pad"

Lavanya sat down "Cotton pad? Aren't you going to do the same thing you did with Khushi to me?"

NK shook his head as he went  through the  drawers of the desk "I had to do that because she had been mind controlled. You, however, are still in your full senses which makes my job much easier" he pulled out a cotton pad.

He gestured for her arm which she gave. Dipping the cotton pad into a clear transparent tonic,  he rubbed the cool substance on her skin. Silence gathered within the room. Lavanya shivered as he trailed the cotton pad up her arm up to her shoulder where the strap of her top prevented him from going any further.

"So, is there anything else you would want to add?"

Lavanya looked at him confused "What do you mean?" she asked.

NK looked at her "Anything else to your little confession you were doing a little while back?"

She swallowed "Oh...you were paying attention"

NK leaned closer "I'm always paying attention when it comes to you" he cupped her cheeks "You always were, always are, and always will be the one I love"

He pressed his lips to hers. Lavanya immediately closed her eyes and pulled him close. When they were like that, it seemed as if all their problems disappeared. It was just the two of them. Just like it should have been...

Lavanya pulled back first "What about Monica?" she asked breathlessly.

"She doesn't hold a candle to you. She never did" he murmured, pressing his lips back on hers and taking her back to their familiar paradise.

"You failed!" Rohit roared.

The witch dodged a flying vase "I almost had her outside the barrier. They got to her before I could get her to leave. I told you that they were always around her"

"Excuses, excuses, excuses!" Rohit grabbed the witch and threw him on to his chair "Cast the spell again. Get her back under your control"

The witch grabbed her photo and placed his hand back on it "Khushi...Khushi Singh Raizada. Come hear my call and heed my commands" he hesitated.

"What now witch?" Rohit growled, annoyed.

"I...I can't feel her"

"What the hell do you mean!"

"I'm no longer in touch with her" the witch bit the inside of his cheek "I think the other witch  figured out what was going on"

Rohit wrapped his hand around the witch's throat "So you failed" he said in a calm voice "Not once did you think to trap the female vampire under your control at the same time so she could stay out of my plans" he raised the gasping witch off his feet "You may have failed to keep your end of the bargain but let me tell you I won't"

Pulling the witch towards him, Rohit retracted his fangs and sunk them into the witch. The witch screamed and cried for help, but they eventually died down as did his last breath. Rohit licked his lips, grinning at the horrified and dazed look on the witch. With a clenched jaw, he snapped the witch's neck in half, effectively killing him. His body fell with a small thud.

Uncaring, Rohit stepped over the body.  He grabbed his phone and dialled a number.  He grinned when the other person picked up "Do you want revenge?" he smirked.

It was 3 AM when Lavanya awoke. She wasn't in her bedroom. Confused, she looked around to find her clothing scattered along with...NK's?

She heard a light snore behind her to find NK sleeping sound right behind her, with his arm securely wrapped around her waist. She blushed as she recalled the earlier events. 

Lavanya gently pushed off NK's arm, succeeding in not waking him up. She picked up his shirt from the ground and put it on. She tip toed to Khushi's room wanting to do a quick check up on her. Making sure she was fine and still asleep, Lavanya went back to NK's room and slipped back into bed with him. He automatically reached out to her as if it were natural. Lavanya, greedily, accepted his  embrace and snuggled with him. Everything was perfect.

A buzz caught her attention. It was coming from NK's phone. Curiosity got the hold of her and she opened up the text message he had received. It was from Monica. What she had written sent Lavanya back into the dark corner she'd been living in for years.

I think I'm pregnant

For PMs please buddy me at KhushiPM

Khushiforever's Index : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3870424