Fan Fictions

khushiforever's index

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Fan Fictions

Our Love Life

Arnav and Khushi meet at a camp and instantly fall in love.It's a story of a few misunderstandings and a few along the way but love will remain.

(Complete)

What To Believe

Panther or Arnav?Panther-a criminal or Arnav-somebody Khushi thought she knew.When Khushi is kidnapped by Arnav/Panther at a party,she finds out secrets she never thought existed.

(Complete)

Some Secrets

When Arnav first meets Khushi,he is immediately intrigued by her.He can tell she is keeping secrets.Even though they are complete strangers,he feels important for him to know.She is a total mystery to him and he is willing to do anything to find out her secret.As he gets closer and closer to her,he realizes small things that may fit in his jigsaw puzzle.

(On-Going)

My Love Behind The Mask

Khushi finds love in an unknown mysterious man in Florida.She can'tbut feel he may too love her.Now the mysterious part is that he always wears a mask.He never reveals his identity to Khushi no matter how much she asked.

Now it's been a while since he went missing.Khushi has to return to Delhi back to her family and has no choicebut to leave without ever knowing the true identity of her love but the minute she steps into Delhi,she meets her worst nightmare.Arnav Singh Raizada.

(On-Going)

My Reckless Surrender

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100158#150653802

When Khushi runs away from her horrible uncle's clutches to the haunted house around the corner of the village she least expects a man to be living there.A very handsome one.Khushi thinks she is safe but doesn't know that she is living with danger.A predator.And she's the prey.

(On-Going)

Short Stories

Love Of A Lifetime

Running away from home,Khushi falls in love with Arnav,a small struggling businessman but is their love meant to be?Will their love be enough for a lifetime?

(Complete)

Love Will Stay

Getting married to the love of his life,Arnav spends four wonderful years with his love and child when all of a sudden she wants a divorce.Arnav is devastated and tried convincing her but she never listened.When she left,Arnav gave up on love.A year passed by when all of a sudden the two meet.Due to circumstances,Arnav allows her to live with him and his family for a week.The night before she is leaving,he hears some unexpected news which makes him hold on to love.

(Complete)

Once A Demon

Arnav's tragic love story with the girl who he lost his heart to.Just because the story is tragic,doesn't mean it's a tragic ending.

(Complete)
Forever A Demon

Sequel to Once A Demon.Arnav and Khushi are united and happy in their lives.On the day of their wedding Shyam suddenly appears with life-changing news that will threaten Arnav and Khushi's happiness.

(On-Going)

As Long As You Love Me

Arnav,a criminal,has to become a bodyguard for his boss's daughter,Khushi.The only thing standing between him and his higher rank is the desire he feels for Khushi who seems to show the same in return.When this desire turns to love,the only thing standing between them is Shashi,Khushi's father and Arnav's boss and he will do anything to make his daughter know she could do so much better.

(On-Going)

Cinderella

Khushi is a middle class girl who makes gowns as a living.When she accidentally receives invitations to the royal ball,she least expects to win the prince's heart.

(Complete)

Edited by khushiforever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dima_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the index my dear... 👏👏👏👏
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm very intrigued by your SS. I've always wanted to read a story where Khushi meet Arnav before he was rich and successful, when he was still struggling.
MumuluvD3 thumbnail
thanks for the index my dear...  👏  👏  👏  👏
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Your stories are wonderful and thanks for the index

aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congos... nice stories dear...
sweety96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
blog link plzz...
osome updates...

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely stories... do add me to ur pm list...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PS
I love all your stories.
Pls update quickly!😃
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your index dear