Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Yeah Ratsasan in Hotstar is without subtitles, I got it from searching "index of Ratsasan" in Google last year, I dunno if it exists even today or not.

Premam and Om Shanti Oshana have subtitles in Hotstar.

Dhruvangal Pathinaru and Hit are available in Amazon Prime.

Others, I watched in Youtube, but dubbed.

Thanks a lot. You made my day. I found most of the movies in Amazon prime except few. Also watch Kumbalingi night today.

After watching these movies, bollywood movies seem so stale to me. Keep recommending me movies.

I remember now, another movie i loved was mathu vadalara

Thanks again

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 4 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Have been re-watching Kismat with my family the past few evenings..

What a great show! Too bad it never got its due, unlike the other YRF shows.

Tight-scripted, fast paced, great acting and amazing story! YRF should seriously make more tv shows. All their shows were good!!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Taken: season one. A time pass series, although screenplay is rushed with no actual depth, but I like it. It is like American Tiger Zinda Hai/Ek tha Tiger. I like the relationship between Asha and Brain, and also the girl who played his sister is cute. And that Mexican villain is good.

Luther season one: It was intense, gripping and has some excellent acting. The lead actor is an excellent actor, and his sidekick serial killer/accomplice, that actress is phenomenal. In some scenes she is like pure evil.

Rewatched Collateral: It is as enjoyable as it was at first. And Tom Cruise is a handsome handsome man.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

The Bureau has to be the best ever show made. It's a french spy thriller series.. it feels so real and intense as if it's happening in real time and people are being recorded..

8/10. (-2 for focus too much on one character) 

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I watched Detective Anna on Amazon prime.

I have become super fan of the series.

You guys should watch it so that we can have a discussion over it

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Luther season two: I just love that character Alice Morgan, she is fantastic. This series is good, but she makes it special, even when she is not there, her talks and reference give the show a unqiue touch 

Morty thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Westworld season one

Finally watched it.i really liked  the concept of future theme park.Highly recommended

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Luther season three, four and five: Series became quite frustrating by the end, characters became more annoying. While I did enjoy it, but ending was flattering and they great injustice to the Alice Morgan character.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saw Money Heist. Loved the first 2 seasons. Last 2 seasons are a decent watch as well, considering they were produced by Netflix later. I'd recommend first 2. Later seasons can be skipped.

I learnt that pu+o is a bad word in Spanish. 

And I'm in love with Itziar Ituño. I'm gonna resume learning Spanish just so I can understand her interviews.😳

Rajesh8512952 thumbnail

I love to watch latest Hindi movies, Recently I watched the new movie Ateet on the ZEE5. The story set around Colonel Vishwa, his wife Jahnvi, and their young daughter Sanah seems to be another happy family. However, beyond that façade, Vishwa is just an insecure husband who doesn’t come to terms with her wife’s past. Trouble seems to be mounting in paradise, and it’s further compounded by the arrival of soldier Ateet, once considered dead in a war many years ago. Ateet and Jahnvi’s equation keeps haunting Vishwa, and it’s followed by the death of a pivotal character that has mysteriously been labeled a suicide. I liked this suspense thriller film hope you will also like it.