Any TV actors that made in Bollywood recently?

Posted: 5 months ago
#1

Sushant did good in Bollywood that came from TV. I just saw the trailer of 12th fail and I saw the actor Vikrant Messey is on it. I didn’t know anything about him. Then, I find out that he also came from TV. He was part of QH. I think Mouni did quite well in Bollywood. She did couple movies. Mrunal also did well in Bollywood. Any other actors from TV that did well in Bollywood recently? 

Edited by Bird32 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

1765

Users

14

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#2

Radhika Madan 

Posted: 5 months ago
#3

Was she a TV actress? What show she did? 

Edited by Bird32 - 5 months ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#4

Mohit Raina (He was fabulous in The Freelancer)

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#5

Not sure if OTT counts in your books but Barun Sobti recently won a Filmfare Award for Kohrra (produced by Anushka's PH) and starred in Asur 2 whch was a huge hit too.

Then ig KSG kind of, cause he's starring in Fighter?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 months ago
#6

Yami Gautam 

Posted: 5 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Not sure if OTT counts in your books but Barun Sobti recently won a Filmfare Award for Kohrra (produced by Anushka's PH) and starred in Asur 2 whch was a huge hit too.

Then ig KSG kind of, cause he's starring in Fighter?

Doing sidekick role in Fighter can’t be successful in Bollywood. No one gave him any work after HS3. He got a small role in a movie like 8-9 years later and it can’t be called successful. I don’t think OTT counts success in Bollywood either. So Barun is no too. 

Edited by Bird32 - 5 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#8

Originally posted by: Bird32

Doing sidekick role in Fighter can’t be successful in Bollywood. No one gave him any work after HS3. He got a small role in a movie like 8-9 years later and it can’t be called successful. I don’t think OTT counts success in Bollywood either. So Barun is no too. 


Well then Ayushmann, Yami, Irrfan. And then the ones you all mentioned above. Aside from them, I don't think anyone else from TV eally 'made' it in Bollywood. 

Posted: 5 months ago
#9

Originally posted by: DushtKanya


Well then Ayushmann, Yami, Irrfan. And then the ones you all mentioned above. Aside from them, I don't think anyone else from TV eally 'made' it in Bollywood. 

Yes probably 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago
#10

Mouni Roy smiley32