Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Injustice(2011 British Television mini series).

A story about a lawyer who is suffering from a PTSD sort of, and a mean cop who can go to any length to solve a case. While there is also subplot of lawyer's wife trying to help a juvenile prisoner who has talent of writing stories.

It starts quite slowly and to be honest episode one is a labor, but as series get out of its gloomy start reflecting lawyer's mindset, it becomes more and more gripping. The guy playing the cop is a fantastic actor, and lawyer isn't bad either.

Overall it is a good series, if you don't mind slow pacing and non linear style.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Trishul - a blockbuster film with the biggest star cast ever. Didn't disappoint. Saw this after more than 20 years and i have to say that this film has aged well. Love the story, the dialogues, the songs & the acting. Its a classic. Sanjeev Kumar is LOVEEEEEE.❤️

Khatta Meetha - An older man and older woman remarry, and their respective kids move in and live together. Its heartwarming, funny and sweet.  Not a great movie, but a very decent watch.

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Starting to watch indian regional movies. Seen and loved these

-Agent sai

-Banglore days

vikram vedha

-one about 3 guys. where hero is delivery guy (forgot the name)

-Ustad Hotel

-Bhagmathie

Suggest the movie you like. Loving the regional movies

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: NilzStorywriter

Starting to watch indian regional movies. Seen and loved these

-Agent sai

-Banglore days

vikram vedha

-one about 3 guys. where hero is delivery guy (forgot the name)

-Ustad Hotel

-Bhagmathie

Suggest the movie you like. Loving the regional movies

Premam is a beautiful romantic movie, starring Nivin Pauly, the guy who played the geeky cousin in Banglore Days, and their is also his movie Om Shanti Oshana with Narziya(the girl who played his cousin im Banglore Days), OSO is so entertaining. It is just amazing, do watch it. There are also some cute love stories(time pass flicks) like Fidaa, Chi La Sow, Tholi Prema, Geeta Govindam and so on.

If you like thrillers, Thadam, Hit, Ratsasan, Psycho, Rangi Taranga, Irumba Thirai, Kuttrame Thandanai, Memories, Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, U Turn and so on.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Watched Thadam recently, quite good.

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Premam is a beautiful romantic movie, starring Nivin Pauly, the guy who played the geeky cousin in Banglore Days, and their is also his movie Om Shanti Oshana with Narziya(the girl who played his cousin im Banglore Days), OSO is so entertaining. It is just amazing, do watch it. There are also some cute love stories(time pass flicks) like Fidaa, Chi La Sow, Tholi Prema, Geeta Govindam and so on.

If you like thrillers, Thadam, Hit, Ratsasan, Psycho, Rangi Taranga, Irumba Thirai, Kuttrame Thandanai, Memories, Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, U Turn and so on.

Oh I love thrillers. I found Ratsasan on hotstar but no subtitles

Also, started watching Premam and again no subtitles

I loved the girl Narziya and the guy who played her husband. I read they are married. I loved that guy's acting

Do you know if any of the movies you recommended are on any streaming platform?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I loved the girl Narziya and the guy who played her husband. I read they are married. I loved that guy's acting

Yeah Ratsasan in Hotstar is without subtitles, I got it from searching "index of Ratsasan" in Google last year, I dunno if it exists even today or not.

Premam and Om Shanti Oshana have subtitles in Hotstar.

Dhruvangal Pathinaru and Hit are available in Amazon Prime.

Others, I watched in Youtube, but dubbed.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Last Dance is awesome Thru 6 episodes 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Watch Kumblangi Nights ( Malayalam), it has Fahad Faazil too, the guy who plays the husband of Nazariya in Bangalore days and is her real life husband. Fahad gives yet another amazing performance.

The movie starts slow but then picks up. It's amazing thriller drama story.

If you want just out of the blue, interesting movie

Watch 

Naduvule konjam pakkatha Kanom ( Tamil)

Jiarthanda ( Tamil)

Both these movies have a unique storyline , these came out a few years back but are great to watch.

Originally posted by: tina59

Watch Kumblangi Nights ( Malayalam), it has Fahad Faazil too, the guy who plays the husband of Nazariya in Bangalore days and is her real life husband. Fahad gives yet another amazing performance.

The movie starts slow but then picks up. It's amazing thriller drama story.

If you want just out of the blue, interesting movie

Watch 

Naduvule konjam pakkatha Kanom ( Tamil)

Jiarthanda ( Tamil)

Both these movies have a unique storyline , these came out a few years back but are great to watch.

Thanks for the suggestions dear. I found Jigarthanda on amazon prime but couldn't find the first movie anywhere. Any idea where can i watch it?