https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4789231

here posting fourth part of this story..👍🏼

read and do hit like and give your reviews..it means a lot..❤️

scroll down for update in next post..😊

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Part ~~ 4

Raghav was waiting eagerly and when Seema di came..he rushedto the door and started his queries..about what happened there? did Aryan wasthere? did Madhu talked to her nicely? Did she told about Aryan ? etc. etc.Seema di smiled and said ..”wait ..wait ..abhi batati hoon..” but he was socurious ..she could understand..

Seemadi drank a glass of water and sit near Raghav..caressing his forhead and said

“Naina didn’t told me whole story but by her talks ..i canunderstand ..she has gone through a lot and may be circumstances were like that..she could not tell you ..though she is a strong women and she knows how tofight with circumstances..i am trying to get more close to her not becausegenuinely  I am feeling like ..i mustknow the truth and she deserve all happiness..but yes she is in her shell somuch that she is insecure about Aryan too ..so she don’t trust anyone easily..

And you know ..she was thanking us for giving admission andtaking care of Aryan..”

“Di I know ..she will not share so easily and why she should share? She has many things ..many secrets hidden in her heart and they willcome only when she will trust us ..and when she will not be insecure aboutAryan..like that we will snatch him or somebody snatch him from her..”

“Right ..you are..”

“But ..di ..did she told you that who’s Aryan’s father?”

“She didn’t but indirectly said that ..she is a singlemother and she don’t want to talk about Aryan’s father..right now ..she is hisfather and mother both..”

“But I know that..Aryan is my son..i can feel that …now I amwaiting to know that why she hid it from me? I might be furious at her prev.but now I can understand that she must have her own reasons behind this ..inall these years ..i have been thinking about this and I came to conclusion that..something bigger was there so she chose to leave me..and she is with no onethis time ..this means ..she has no relation with any other man too.. now I cando anything to win her love but I can’t face her like that..coz so many things inbetween..but I will not leave this all..i will ask her for sure..”

“You just wait for some time more..may be ..she willstarting trusting me and will spill the beans..i will keep trying.”

“Ya di ..we will keep trying.”

~~~~0~~~~

Days were passing and Raghav was eager to know the truth andhe thought that just  waiting ..will notgive the result ..he must do something concrete..

Here Madhu was thinking that what if everything would havebeen alright ..and if that incident would not have happened ..than they wereenjoying their life peacefully..but what has happened ..has happened ..thanwhat she thought ..is right..she has done and what Raghav thought is right..hehas done that ..but in all this she could not tell him the truth ..and when shewanted to tell than it was too late..and she thought ..Raghav won’t believeher..somehow or the other circumstances were more responsible than them both..bitnow what’s the use of thinking much ..now she can’t make it undone ..don’t knowwhat’s in store? She knows one thing ..now her main responsibility is tobrought up Aryan in the best way she can..and she will left no stone unturnedin that..

~~~~0~~~~

One day Naina went to pick up Aryan from school ..that dayit was raining and Aryan was waiting for his mom..Raghav asked him and someother students too ..to come and sit in staff room till their parents came ..aftersometime ..Naina came and watchman told that Aryan is in staff room with someother students..she said ok ..and went to the room ..Raghav saw her coming andhe wanted to hide but he didn’t went anywhere instead ..he stood there only..instaff room ..right now only Aryan and one more student left ..that student’smom too came just before Naina..and took her kid ..Naina when entered the roomwas looking for Aryan but when she saw Raghav standing there ..she was like..she has no blood in her body..she was not expecting this at all and she wasshocked to see him ofcourse and Ragahv ..he was looking at her withemotions..he was controlling himself ..but he wanted to talk to her..

“Naina ..hello ..kaisi ho ?”

“You ..you here !!!! how ? how come you her with Aryan ?”

He could say anything ..just than Aryan told him that he ishis buddy sir ..and Naina’s face became pale ..what she is listening ..allthese days ..Aryan is meeting Raghav and she is not aware of this ? no ..itcan’t happen ..it can’t ..this meeting should not be like this ..

“Naina ..i can explain..he is right but ..the matter..”

She was silent.

Raghav called a peon and asked him to get Aryan something fromcanteen and Aryan said ..yes ..he is feeling hungry and went with peon..

“Naina ..meri baat toh suno ..”

“Raghav .. I am not ready for all this..”

“I can understand and I was also shocked to see you here buttrust me ..i was in search of you all these years..now I saw you ..how can Ilet you go and esp without knowing the truth ..you may like or not ..but we hadto face it one day as you know too that we will meet someday..as they say ..theworld is too small..so yes I saw my Naina today and regret all those thingswhich had happened in the past ..”

“Raghav pls ..don’t start again..first you cheated na ..andmet Aryan and become buddy sir..”

“So ..what would I suppose to do to meet my son when hismother is not willing to meet me?”

“Oh ..so you can do what ever you want..how will it effectAryan ? you thought about it or not ? and pls let me tell you ..Aryan has onlyhis mother in name of parents..”

She is saying all this but she didn’t wanted to say thissomewhere ..deep down her heart was ready to talk to Raghav but past thingswere have heavy impact on her and Raghav understood this ..

“You tell me or not Naina..but he is my son ofcourse..”

“Ok and If I deny than ..than also will you except him asyour son?”

“Naina ..ok fine ..i would like to tell you ..prev I mightnot accepted him ..but now I can..we all make mistakes ..ain’t we? Now If I gotto know that he is not my son ..than also ..its your son na ..what’s big dealnow ? now I am also thinking about all this in a new prospective..”

“Prev. many things happened Raghav and all was not my fault..i tried a lot but than what were you doing ? and now also by hiding thingsfrom me ..you are doing what?”

“I agree Naina ..and all these years we have been livinglike a punishment..you tell me ..you never miss me ? you never cry for me ..idid ..i did and I regret my decision lots..and now I am searching the truthwhich you have been hiding from long..but I trust you that there is somethingwhich would have force you to do all this ..pls understand that I want to changeeverything and your Raghav is a successful man now..just as you wanted ..plstalk to me ..and share with me now..pls we can sort it out ..”

“Raghav pls..”and she said it with teary eyes..

Raghav wiped her tears and she didn’t say anything..

“Naina whether you tell or not ..i will search about whathappened ? you want to go ..go than ..i won’t force you now..buy just keep inmind that I am her for you and what I did ..did it with no wrong intention..anddon’t try to change Aryan’s school pls..pls do this small mercy on me..you know..after he came..i started smiling ..o/w there was no reason to smile in mylife..you were not there too..”

Both get emotional but Naina could not able to talk ..

She just stood up and walked away towards canteen..

Raghav thought ..will she came back or not? How can he meether again? How he will make her realize that he wants to mend what allhappened..he was looking at the canteen only ..suddenly he saw Naina comingwith Aryan.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends

Deepti😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seema Raghav talking about naina was nice.good that raghavbelieves that Aryan is his son n wonder like raghav thinks what could be thereason 4 naina leaving him.guess naina wants to tell everything to raghav butshe feels that ragha wont believe her.oh.wish raina meet n hae an openconversation.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

finally the most awaited moment came.raina met in the most unexpected way.naina realizing that aryan's buddy is raghav was a nice scene.sad that naina is not interested to talk to raghav.loved raghav telling naina that even if Aryan is not his son he will accept him.raghav requesting naina not to change aryan's school as Aryan is his reason to smile was emotional. please write on kunan also

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

awesome update 

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5