https://i.imgur.com/jHwL8vE.jpg

thanks a lot for reading and commenting ..❤️

scroll down for update in next post..

and give your feedback..😳

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Naina saw Aryan and hugged him ..she was so happy that his son now will be admitted ..

She was just waiting for reply ..

"Mom ..today you are so happy ..kya baat hai mom

"Ya my dear..today your mom so happy..but I will tell you lil later ..first tell me ..today where you went with Zinu mausi [Aunt]?she kissed him and started tickling him..till than Zinu her best friend came too.

"Mom today we went to a b'ful park here ..haan we enjoyed a lot..bahut mazaa aa gaya..

"Okay ..too good..you enjoyed na !! now you are tired too na,go get fresh'n'up first.

"Ok ..ya i am going ..and pls give me my fav snacks ..i am hungry too.

"Sure..she smiled ..and when he went to washroom ..she had tears in her eyes ..remembering what could be the fate of this kid ?and how is he living now..seeing her like this Zinu came near her and tried to calm her ..she knew how much she has suffered and how she is bringing up and struggling for this kid Aryan ..

"Ninu ..pls don't think again all that..you will get upset na..btw what happened in the meeting ? "did they allowed or here also ...

"No Zinu ..i won't get upset now because I got a ray of hope ..Zinu got happy to know the whole story when Naina told her..

Just than phone rang and its Seema  [Raghav's sister ]phone who met Naina at school..

She gave her good news and she almost jumped with joy ..she thanked her lots and after taking call..told Zinu that now Aryan will go to school finally..she wanted best education for Aryan and now it can happen..

She hugged Zinu and tears searched their way and flew through her eyes ..Zinu wiped her tears but also she too get emotional ..

"Ninu ..you know what!! I am proud of you !! Tu bahut courageous hain ..sacchi ..tune ko kuch kiya hai .. Aryan k liye aur Ragh..Naina didn't let her complete coz she saw Aryan coming ..she didn't wanted him to listen anything about Raghav  ..Zinu understand ..

"Ninu ..really Ninu ..hats off !!

"Mausi ...mommy ..what you both are doing ? as always talking ..talking na ?

pls give me something na ..

"Ya baby sure ..i will just come back ..with your fav snacks ..

"And I will make some shake for you ok kiddo..

"Thanks mom..love you n mausi ..

"Me too Aroo..Zinu used to call him with different names ..

"Love you both  too..

Naina  went towards kitchen ..speaking through her eyes ..conveying that she can't forget Zinu's support ..

~~~~0~~~~

Mehra Mansion ..

Seema di just kept the mobile and Raghav picked her up ..she was alsmost shouting and asking to keep her down ..and Raghav was moving round and round and showing his happiness ..

Finally he kept her down..and hugged her ..

"Thanks Di ..ab dekhna ..main Aryan Mehra ko best education dilwaunga..i will give the best of everything infact..

"You really think Naina will not come to know about this ?

"Trust me ..she won't ..and if she will than also ..i will not let her go this time ..

She deserve all happiness and its all coz of her that I am here..

You just do as I said and than see..i want my family back at any cost..

"Is Aryan also family to you ? remember its not your kid na?

"I know di ..but that kid has something special..and my Naina brought him up ..

He is Naina's kid so he is my kid ofcourse..and that innocent kid has nothing to do with all this ..he don't even know what's happened ?

"Raghav I knew you will say something like this..you are of golden heart ..you will succeed surely..yes Aryan also deserve the best.she caressed his face..both got emotional ..

"Di ..you always show me right way and for some years we were parted yes but now we are together again ..and with Naina ..our story didn't get much time and ended before it started actually..

You know na ..in what circumstances our wedding happened ?

Naina' marriage was fixed with Veer ..my cousin ..but when he didn't marry Naina and and denied at last moment ..than Dadi wanted me to be in place of Veer ..and I knew it was not right but what to do ?i was under so many obligations of Dadi that I could not say no ..

And Veer ..he said Naina is not her type and she is not worth to be DIL of Mehras ..my blood boiled..

She lost gem like Naina ..

He always  treated me like a servant ..though I treat him and all of Mehras like my own family ..coz Dadi Indumati Mehra took me with her from India to abroad and she and Dada ji were the only one who treated me my like her own son..and I loved the whole family but they always saw me as an outsider ..i know I am their distant relative and also i didn't care much ..about their behavior and just loved them so much even after knowing their feelings ..they don't wanted me to be there ..its just their selfishness and coz they were scared from Dadi..that they let me live there..

but after Naina entered in my life and I saw the same treatment with her ..and with her observations too ..i got to know the truth ..and except it ..and she didn't wanted me to be taken for granted everytime..and also  I could not see her treating like that..and so I decided to do something of my own ..and ..

"I know now Raghav ..all this and now you became what Naina ..me and you yourself dreamt of you ..

He caressed her hand and felt the warmth of her sis love..

"Di now one thing is that she ..she don't know much about you di ..she just knows that I have a sister..but she have never seen you..we didn't get much time to know each other fully but ya the bond of friendship and than blooming love brought us closer ..we  started understanding each other feelings ..but never talked so much ..circumstances ..and conspiracies of that other Mehras except Dadi ..messsed up our life ..Dada ji left us before and than only Dadi was the one who tried to kept us closer ..

And than its all over..but now ..her being unaware about you  will help me more..

"Hmm..so I will keep meeting Naina and will try to understand what is in her mind? And than we will think further..

"Exactly di ..you women are the best ..you know what I was about to say ..

"Chal ..ab jyada buttering mat kar..

"No di ..i mean it..But di ..she hates me na ..

"Don't be so sure ..Naina tujhse nafrat..nahi nahi ..accha ab ye sab yaad mat kar aur fresh start kar..we will succeed soon..mera dil kahta hai k wo tujhse nafrat nahi karti hogi ..aur agar aisa kuch hai bhi toh bhi hum use batayenge apni baat aur misunderstanding clear karnege na ..

"Ya you are right di..sahi kah rahi ho aap..

~~~~0~~~~

Raghav has set everything perfectly ..and was talking to Naina's photo frame ..

"Naina I used to told you na ..that you are bold and the b'ful ..yes you really are..see how much hardwork you did and how much strong you are ..i am proud of you ..and you are very big hearted too ..pls forgive your Raghav ..i wish I could turn back times and could have listened to you properly and didn't took harsh decision about our relationship ..what ever happened ..its was wrong but now its time to set everything right ..now you don't have to bear all alone..i am with you secretly ..my superwoman Naina ..he smiled ..

~~~~0~~~~

Naina when told Aryan that he will go to school from now onwards..and they have to shop a lot..Aryan became so happy ..excited ..and hugged her tightly..he really wanted to go to school ..and Zinu used to say that he will also become prof.like her mother..

And they laughed at it ..by this Naina got reminded of Raghav ..when he also used to say that ..she is prof and he is afraid that all their kids will be prof .only ..and he will have to study again it seems ..if he wants to live with professors.

"Raghav was such a jolly natured person ..but don't know what happened that time ??

She also could not forgot Raghav..till now..

~~~~0~~~~

Next day was first day of school for Aryan ..he was very happy and both Naina and Zinu went with him to School ..

How life bring her here ..she thought and now what will happen ? its just that no body knows ..life has diff colors which it shows to us time to time ..we just have to be strong enough to deal with It..sometimes we broke..but we should not underestimate our strength and our strength also lies in our love towards the  persons..towards the family ..for which we live.

They reached the school and she came out of her thoughts than..seeing the person standing there at gate.

Thanks friends.

Deepti.😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

posting my old comment.naina Aryan scene was so cute.nice to see zinu here. naina zinu scene was lovely.i am liking raghav seema bond. their scenes are so nice in this ff. I am eager to know what happened between raina.liked raghav saying that Aryan is special as he is naina's son.raghav saying that naina is not alone now as he is with her secretly was nice.naina Aryan in school.who is at the door?seema?

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

RM14 thumbnail

Thanks a lot friends ..will reply separately too.😊

RM14 thumbnail

Hello friends ..thanks a lot..🤗

posting here third part of this story..😳

pls read and give your precious feedback..❤️

and tell me how'z it?😃

scroll down for update in next post.👍🏼

See the source image

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Part ~3

Naina was standing at school gate.She was about to go in butthan she saw Seema  there.

She asked Naina about Aryan and assured her that she will take care of him ..she need not to worry about this..Naina was feeling strangeabout her special concern but than she called some more kids there and show herthat she is taking equal care of every kid ..they know how to make kidscomfortable ..Naina felt relieved ..and kissed on Aryan’s forhead and he movedon with Seema ..to the class..

~~~~0~~~~

Raghav was watching them from distance and he came nearafter Naina left..he was dying to see them..he caressed Aryan and other kidstoo and told Aryan that he will love the school..

Aryan left for class..and Raghav was wiping corners of hiseyes..Seema said “Control yourself Raghav ..i can understand ..but..”

“Ya di..i should control..”

~~~~0~~~~

Zeenu and Naina were happy about Aryan being admitted toschool..and were thankful to God and School administration ..the management whohelped them ..though firstly she was disappointed but than seeing Seemaji’shelp and kind nature ..she was relieved about Aryan.

~~~~~0~~~~

Days passed and till now Aryan was comfortable with Seemajiand Raghav both ..

And Raghav also was very friendly with other kids aswell.Whether sports or academics..he took care of everything and took care ofAryan too..though he didn’t told his real name to him ..he gave himself a nickname .. “Buddy Sir..”

So even if Rahul sometimes told Naina about him ..shethought ..there must be some friendly sir whom Raghav is comfortable with..

~~~~0~~~~

Naina and Zeenu had come to see a movie ..coz Aryan wantedto see the movie ..its was a cartoon movie..and they were giving himcompany..Naina remembered the time when she has come with Raghav to see  a movie..there was a scene in movie wherehero and heroine also are watching movie and than hero tries to hold heroine’shand..and she blushed..seeing that Raghav also tried to hold Naina’s hand andwaiting for her reaction ..firstly she didn’t said anything..he pressed herhand and suddenly she saw him with fiery eyes..he didn’t understood what’swrong?

“What’s this Raghav?” she said in such a low tone that shecould only understood..

“What? In movie also hero heroine also doing the same na ..ijust got inspired and ..i mean ..we are..”

“Hmm so Mr. HERO can’t you see..i was watching the moviewith so much interest and you juts spoiled the scene for me..”

Raghav was like ..what’s this?

“See..i didn’t mean that..i was just..and how can you be sorude? ok ok I am sorry ..you just pls don’t tell dadi..i am sorry ..will nevertouch you again..”

His face was worth watching ..

“It will better if you don’t do it again..what you thought..i know it..now see quietly or sleep if you don’t want to see the movie.”

Raghav picked his phone and pretended to check it..after fewsec ..he got a msg from Naina..

“Don’t make faces now..”and till he would have reacted to it..he felt Naina’s hand on his hand.

“The scene is over and I would like to experiment onyou..”and winked at him..

“Naina..you ..you ..”

“Don’t be loud..other people are watching na ..movie!!”

Raghav turned his face and understood ..yes ..its betweenthem ..he just murmured grinding his teeth..

“I am speaking slowly okay.. and what are ..”before he couldsay more..Naina hold his hand again and smiled..

“I can’t laugh here Raghav..but you are so cute..i waskidding..and you got trapped ..hehe”

“Accha ..so you were kidding ..i will show you now..what iskidding..” and he was about to say more when lights switched on and hepretended as nothing happened..

It was interval and people around them started going out forsome refreshments..they sat there only and Naina said..”What do you think ..iwill tell dadi about this ? come on Raghav ..grow up..you ae not that dumbo asyou show..”

“I didn’t meant that..woh toh aise hi..”

“Acchaji ..chalo maan lete hain..but your face worthwatching..haan..”

“Naina devi..you won na ..that’s why you can say this ..butI will not leave you like this..you just wait and watch..”

“Ok I am waiting..”and than Raghav’s phone’s flashed and hesaw her msg again .

“I love you and waiting for you to show your love to me..”

He also replied..”Hmm understand that you can’t say ithere..but assure you ..its worth waiting..”

People started coming and they were looking at each otherlovingly ..suddenly they realized and Naina replied too with heart emojis..

Movie started again after interval..and hearing Zinu’s voice..Naina came into senses ..

“Naina..movie dekh rahi hai ya nahi..”

“Ya ..ya dekh rahi hoon..”

“Kahan khoyi hai ? “

“Nothing I just remembered old and golden moments..”

She sighed.

“Spent with Raghav ..hai na..”Zinu put her hand on hershoulder.

“Hmm..sometimes I think if that all would have nothappened..”

“What can we do now ?don’t be upset..”

“Naina nodded in yes and smiled.

~~~~0~~~~

Raghav was telling Seema di about Aryan and hisnaughtiness..Aryan and his group was under Raghav’s supervision..he told dithat Aryan is so naughty yet ..he is very sensitive too and very possessiveabout her mother too..he himself is liking Aryan so much..and he wants  Naina and Aryan back in their life..

Di assured him that soon he will be with them ..don’t loosehope.

Raghav nodded in yes and lost in memories.

~~~~0~~~~

How Naina used to take care of dadi and all her needs..aftermarriage ..even if she has to bear when other Mehras taunt her.Dadi has given the work of assisting her in everytask ..to Raghav ..bsically he was the right hand of Dadi but coz  Dadi’s sons and daughter in laws ..even theirkids treat him as servant ..they tried every possible way to not let him enjoythe facilities given by dadi..but he ignored that because he loved dadi so muchand said that he is satisfied in what he is getting plus he was not that mucheducated so he could not be given any high post rank in Mehra empire..he knewthat Dadi loves him like her own grandson but he is actually be treated asservant by Indumati’s family..except dadi ..no one care for him..but afterNaina entered in his life ..he understood that there are people who treatshuman beings like human beings..

Raghav understood that he has not done right by marryingNaina even coz of dadi coz she has every right to reject a groom like Veer..but unfortunately ..he could not deny dadi and he kept saying sorry to Naina..and he was obliged that Naina inspite of being angry on this ..just coz of dadiand her own mom health ..never blame anyone ..she only show her anger by nottalking to him for some days but he guess after observing things ..she alsounderstood in what circumstances it must have been done..

~~~~0~~~~

Naina slowly slowly was sinking in that environment and shewas dadi’s fav bahu ..Naina wanted to do a job but Dadi  wanted her to do job in one of theireducational institutions ..Naina agreed and on her qualification basis ..shegot job too..she by than started talking to Raghav normally  and Raghav too have assured her that they willbe friends only and in some point of life.. if she finds to get rid of thismarriage ..he will be ready..though he was unaware of feelings of both for eachother..love was blooming between them and Naina also motivated him to studymore and he agreed too ..Dadi was happy too about this ..Naina make himrealized that he should not let others take him for granted..he is sohardworking ..so innocent but let’s not give them advantage ..dadi thinks thatthey are getting proper facilities but they are not ..so why not take them..and in return ..they will do what ever possible for dadi and Mehraempire..they are not taking it as credit ..its their right ..afterall Raghavdoes Dadi’s work more than anyone..so after this change ..Raghav demanded thefacilities given by dadi and told Mehras that he will expose them in front ofdadi if they won’t agree..

Mehras have week points too and Raghav -Naina knew most ofthem..so Mehras have to agreed on it..

But they were now thinking of throwing them out somehow.

~~~~0~~~~

Raghav was remembering sweet memories of Naina ..how shereacted when he was keep saying sorry to what happened.

“Raghav ..its not about telling lie coz of dadi but youcould have tell me also na..and you were my friend first..and now yourpunishment is that ..you have to earn what you have lost ..go get yourright..if Dadi is with you and she treats lke you your own son ..than by nottelling her the truth ..you are breaking her trust too..either make your positionwell or o/w tall dadi the truth and let’s go from here..atleast at any otherplace..you could earn respectfully.

I can bear everything but cant live disrespectfully,evenwith my own family,that’s me..now you have to think.”

“Naina ..you are right ..i also wants to liverespectfully..i will do as you are saying..and thanks for forgiving me.”

“Forgiving? Who said, I forgave you Mr.? “

“Than !!”

“Than ..you have to take care of me double now..as a friendand as a husband also..”

“Really !! I mean ”

“See ..i am not cry baby ..what happened is past now and youare a good person so let’s accept this that I have no prob being your wife..unless you fulfill certain conditions..few I have told you and now there is alist of things you have to do..”

“What ..tell me pls..”

“You have to drop me at central library daily and have topick me up too..i can’t live without books ..now it will take some time to havemy on lil library ..so till than this is your job..ok..next is ..i wanticecream every second day ..inspite of what ever weather condition is ..”

“And what if you caught cold?”

“Than you have to take care of me na..aren;t you myhusband?”she said innocently..and Raghav was like ..she is so innocent yetintelligent ..she is so cute and lovely but she can be dangerous for those whomshe dislike..she is a girl of principles but has a very kind heart too..”

“Naina ..you are great!!”

“Arre abhi toh meri list baaki hai ..”

And she keep on saying more and more things and after fewmin..Raghav kept his finger on her lips and came close to her..

“Shhhh professor Naina..i promise to fulfill all your needsin the best way possible ..sooner or later I will fulfill all..i will becomethe man of your dreams..you have given me a chance..this marriage a chance ..sothank you so much and you will not disappointed..”and he touched his fingerwith his lips and in a way kissed her indirectly ..which made her blush ..andin a fraction of sec ..she remove his finger from her lips and kissed him onlips ..and ran away..Raghav didn’t understood first but afterwords..ran afterher..

She have shut the door and said loudly ..

“Today’s dose is completed ..wait for next one..”and hesmiled standing at front of the door.

“Will wait for it Mrs.Naina ..and thanks for this mercy.”

He could hear her laughing inside.

~~~~0~~~~

There life was going quite good ..Raghav was also studyingmore plus working and here Naina was also doing job of profeccssor ..he stilldidn’t understood what happened that Naina took that step and their life allmessed up..when you remember good times and suddenly bad time memories alsokeep knocking at door ..than you feel like bitter taste in mouth..

He was lost in thoughts when phone rang and Seema di wasthere..she was giving a good news that she was at Naina’s home and she will tryto find out what’s in Naina’s mind..

Raghav was now eagerly waiting for Seema di to return..and to tell him ..what has happened there? he was so curious to know.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends.😳

jasminerahul thumbnail

Aryan raghav are close now.that's so nice.but naina doesn't know that its raghav.waiting for her to know that.raghav's theatre romance is spoiled by naina.funny.later naina holding her hand surprising him..naina saying that she was joking..raghav's reaction..naina messaging him that she is waiting for him to shower love on him was sweet

jasminerahul thumbnail

oh so the background story is as same as pardes.I loved how Dadi gave her a job in the educational institution.in pardes too I wanted it as naina is a college lecturer.I loved naina convincing raghav to continue his studies n raghav studying.naina making him understand that he should not let others take advantage of him was nice.raghav asking naina if she doesn't catch cold n naina saying that he is there to take care of her was cute.raina kiss was so sweet n romantic. wish it was there in the show as well

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

awesome update. well written