Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Naina was calling Raghav again and again..but Raghav wasn't picking up the mobile ..how could he ..as he was busy in work given by Veer and Dadi..so many rituals of Veer and Naina's  marriage and so much work and Raghav has double responsibility as he had to take care of Naina too as well as Veer and Mehra's.

So he was double busy but double happy too for both of them..

"Raghav pls pick up the phone "Naina murmured..

Finally Raghav picked up the phone and answered ..

"Kya hua Naina ..Itni miss calls ?sorry I checked now only..tum theek toh ho ??"

"Raghav not fine yaar..kuch samajh nahi as raha hai ..and will you pls tell me where is my Lahenga ? You bought it and kept it na ..I not finding it anywhere .."

"Naina I am so busy here ..but  you pls don't take stress ..I will come there but right now you have to find it if its urgent ..I will tell you the location where I kept packet of Lehenga..its in the Almirah next to your bed ..Auntiji said to keep it there.. ok..pls dekho..mil jayeaga.."

"Raghav you can't do this. .you said na I don't have to do any work as I am the bride ..so I won't search it .."

" Accha Madam bride ..don't get angry ..yes I have said that ..ok than pls take Bhabhi's help na..or else I will come there in sometime ..can you wait for 15 min ??pls I am busy in Veer's work ..that's why.."

"I know ..Veer's work is more imp na..who am I?? You do your work ..bye.."

By her tone he understood Naina's mood ..ya Veer's work is imp..he is his bro after all and he love him so much..but he can't deny Naina's work too..she is her best friend ..and he is her only friend in this Pardes ..Her mother and bhaiya -bhabhi are so busy in wedding prep.

and if she need him..he have to go...no matter what ..she must be feeling alone..he have to go somehow..

Raghav was in dilemma ..how  to go ?

Raghav talked to Shauri and give him some instructions ..and asked him to call him when Veer will come..rest he will manage ..

---------~---------

Raghav was driving the car..and so many thoughts coming into his mind ..he increased speed of car  to reach Naina's home as soon as possible..

He remembered few days back he and Naina were in a hotel for new year's  eve..

Not actually he and her together..but they were waiting for Veer who was about to come ..

Raghav knew that Veer isn't interested in meeting Naina ..this marriage is arranged one that too decided by Dadi..but Raghav thought that Veer might not like Naina this time ..but as time will go and when he will understand Naina's nature ..he will surely started liking her..Naina is such a sweet and lovely girl..he don't want Naina to be in any trouble this time ..he has seen her shattered after Amit's  incident ..and now Veer ..he thought ..don't know why he is not clearly saying anything..anyways he just want Naina to be happy and if she will be happy with Veer than whatever he have to do ..he will do..

And Raghav wanted Veer to be there ..but he was doubting ..as Veer texted him that he can't come ..his friends are saying to celebrate new year in some other disc  as one of his friend's b'day too falls on new year eve and he is going there..he won't come ..Raghav should take care of Naina and he will go with her some other time..he don't want to take Naina there as she might feel uncomfortable among them..she don't know them that's why ..

Seeing msg he became sad ..more sad for Naina as she was excited to meet Veer ..now how he will cheer up her..she will be disappointed if she came to know this..why Veer is doing  this with this lovely girl?

"What happened Raghav ? Kiska msg hai ? Veer aa raha hai na? is Veer coming?"

"Kuch nahi Naina..Veer will be lil late ..he is coming for sure..but you relax na ..here is many things you don't know about ..we will have a great time here sure ..i promise you won't be bore in my company.."

"Raghav aise kyu bol rahe ho ?? why you saying this ?did I said something about this ?? You know you are my only friend here whom I trust most..so ya its ok..we will wait for Veer..and I am sure you are a  good company.."Naina smiled ..and patted his shoulder ..

He was happy that somehow he managed to bring smile to her face ..

"Naina really I am a good company?? I thought I am a very bore person ..Sanjana says this na..so.."

"Raghav don't take it seriously ok Sanjana must be joking..you are a very sweet person ..I am telling you na..trust me."

"Ok Naina if you say so ..I believe ..ya Sanjana must be joking ..I don't know why she sometimes behave so cool and sometime so rude..I still don't know if she likes me or not ..but when ever she gives me some work she talks so sweetly ..and I want her to talk with me always like this .."

Naina saw Raghav's face brightened up with mere thought of Sanjana but what she judged about her is that she is not so sweet as it seems ..and she wanted Raghav to understand this soon..and she don't want a heart break for Raghav..she herself was going through that worse phase when Amit ditched him..

And than it was Raghav who helped him..

"Naina what are you thinking ?? "

"Nothing Raghav ..aise hi .."

"Come I will show you something ..and than we will go on top most floor ..than terrace ..and than will welcome new year what say!! "

"Wow that will be great. .ok let's go ..it will be fun.."Naina was excited

Raghav took her to the lil museum in the hotel itself ..it was added attraction for tourists and people who come there..

Than  both of them went on top floor ..than terrace ..

"wowww its b'ful ..awesome scene of Austria from here.."

"You loved it na ..I knew it ..i took special permission for this ..so that you can see this..

hey just 1min left in new year .."

"Raghav I loved it truly ..thanks a lot ..suno..ye Veer nahi aaya ab tak??..see just 1 min left."

"Don't worry ..I will drop you if it will be late ..just wait a lil more ..hope he comes soon .."

"No its ok  Raghav I know you will drop me..no prob for that..ya hope Veer come soon..hey dekho new year aa gaya ..yay!! "

"Happy new year Raghav !!"

"Happy new year Naina ..!! "they hugged each other ..

"Naina sorry ..I thought Veer will come but he didn't ..you must be feeling..."

Before he could complete ,she said..

"Raghav I am starting new year with you ..it means a lot ..you was with me when I needed someone in this Pardes ..so its good na ..ya Veer should have come by now and I will fight with him too ..tum dekhna..but as of now don't spoil the moment ok..if in this moment I will be happy ..I will be happy the whole year."

"Right Naina ..agree and thanks .."

"Infact you also missing Sanjana na!!"

"Are when she come with me? ..woh mere saath kahin nahi aati..its ok..and I will also say the same what you said..just live this moment..and yeah I will fight with Veer too for this."

"We will see Veer " both said at same time and give a high five..

Than they come down in hotel for having something to eat ..party was going on ..they enjoyed a lot.

Suddenly Naina pick up something from her bag and give a gift to Raghav ..it was a b'ful idol of lord Ganesha..

He asked why she is giving this to him ? and she said that it's a new year gift and lord Ganesha will bless him always ..

"But I didn't gave you anything ? "

"Does it matter between friends ? and ya you have given me na ..this b'ful evng ..i enjoyed coz of you only ..o/w my mood would have been spoiled and my new year hadn't started at good note..so keep this ok.."

"Thanks Naina ..you are the best"

"Tell me something I don't know.."and she laughed

"Ya I will try to tell you something new "he too joined her..

"Jokes apart.. thanks to you too Raghav ..for making my evng and this awesome start ..now let's go pls ..its late na "

"Ya sure ok ..let's go"

Raghav too was feeling great spending time with Naina..

Hearing the horn Raghav saw that there was a lot of traffic  on road ..he came out of his memories ..

After sometime when traffic  cleared ..he again increased speed and said .."OMG! Naina will be more angry with me now..fast Raghav fast.."

Than on the  way he got a msg from Naina..

Raghav you have gone now..he said to himself seeing message.

--------------------

Thanks 😳

Deepti.

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Happy happy b'day to you sweetheart Sanjh..🥳
wishing you all happiness..may you get all you want.
and may your life be filled with Joy..love..health ..wealth and prosperity..👍🏼

you know how much you and your friendship means to me.😳

love you so much and i am so lucky to have you sis..❤️
all thanks to IF..that i met an amazing person like you..⭐️

thanks for all your support and 
for being a such a  great friend 🤗

hope you like celebration in this way ..😳
Have a super rocking day and year ahead...👍🏼
enjoy your day to the fullest.😃
God bless you always buddy.🤗

RM14 thumbnail
Updated post. 😃
Dear friends let's wish Sanjh 
on her b'day and
ya  give your feedback regarding story too.😳

anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many more happy returns of the day Sanju 🤗❤️
May God bless you always

Awesome thread deep
Beautiful start
Glad both Raina togetger started theur new year
Congrats for ur first story on Raina Edited by anish17 - 7 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Thank you so much deepti 🤗 ❤️ This is a lovely surprise and what better gift i can get than ur special writing ❤️ I m happy u finally started your Raina first story and I just loved the way u started it...I always wanted to see more of their bonding and understanding before marriage.. I love they way naina asking help from her friend... Again veer didn't turn up in new year too but raghav was there to support naina and they both enjoyed both full of it...waiting for to know what happen next as I already know big problem will come in front of RaIna through this wedding... Waiting to know how the things turn up and how raina deal with it... 😛 once again thanks for always being with me 🤗 love u ❤️ and I just love your both Edit's very very very much.. ❤️ ❤️ I can see all my fav pairs and actor's their with some beautiful wishing card's... It's so amazing to read them   And u have chooses one of fav pics of both jeet and Rajeev thank you buddy 🤗Love u❤️❤️Edited by Snow_Angel - 7 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Sanj! Hope you have an awesome birthday! Wishing you all the best! 🥳 ❤️

Awesome Raina story and amazing creations Deepti! I enjoyed reading it! Great work! 🤗 ❤️
Edited by utopia88 - 7 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjh a Very Happy Birthday and hope you have a beautiful year ahead.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deeps awesome post.
Beautiful RaIna story, loved it, fantastic start.
Congrats on the new story.
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday to you sanjh. ..
God bless you. ..
have a Rocking year a head. ..
beautiful thread deepti. ..
with beautiful story. ...
loved the raghav and naina bond. .
naina and veer marriage is going to happen. .
raghav and naina celebrate new year and each other. .
thanks for pm. .