Bring kunal back for Ira...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol Thats was my reaction after watching today's epi..Kunal will be best for Ira..

How could a character like Akilesh be so dumb..Ira is getting insulted by kunika and he stays quiet..Worst that could happen Akilesh once again showed his hatred for Ira and acting like the perfect husband for kunika..

Creatives have lost it longtime with the wedding of akilesh and now she is acting like real wife and Akilesh the caring husband..

Truly pushpa..Akilesh hatred towards Ira is totally nonsense...

Akilesh so caring for kunika and not to say took her drama to another level and he fires ira from hospital and not agreeing to give her loan for mishri fees...

I have started to feel now Akilesh deserves kunika .

Coming to ira its high time she gets something concrete to win against Kunika else this show is going off track..

It looks like another track paving its way...Bhavik has invested in a project and withdraw all money from bhoomi and his joint account..Who gets to know about  the transaction it's Devina's son Adi...

Anyways with such devil minded kunika how ira will win the challenge its to wait and watch..

I'm watching this show only for Ira..mishri..vansh for now and hopefully creatives don't butcher Akilesh character more ...In fact the whole this wedding drama with kunika is ridiculous ..No head or tail in this scenario ..

Its best creatives get rid of loud spoken kunika character and bring something more captivating for audiences..
Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Two step backwards and one step forward in the development of Akhilesh and Ira's relationship/romance.  
We had a good dose of love and lust between them a week ago, and now the irrational Akhilesh is back in full force.   We had to endure endless moments of the spiteful Kunika and the deadly Devina again.  Another plot is beginning to take shape - which is going to be exciting to watch.  I wonder what Bhavik is up to.  At least I don't have to see those two hateful characters (Kunika and Devina) too often, hopefully.
Hope so creatives brings something new and end this kunika track..

Too much screenpresence of kunika more than Ira...Its too much now and its getting boring ..Same dialogues of pushpa..same repeated dialogues of Devina ...

Ira..the kids..bhavik are the only positive characters in this show and its just too bad they have ruined Akilesh character since leap...

I'm glad though Ira's character is same beautiful..strong ...
Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
ha ha ... nice topic ...bring Kunal back ...
Actually guys Ira can't win with straight points so it has to be sometime Ira sometime Kunika... definitely Ira will turn the tables again ... I am not getting what both Akhilesh and Kunika are upto... what is Kunika's marital status at present (legally off course) ... how she is planning to get money from Akhilesh for her real or first husband or herself... how can a bad person be loyal to her first or divorced husband ...๐Ÿ˜• ... Anyway plenty of scope to discuss so many golmal points ... And seeing Bhavik & pumpkin ... it seems Bhumi's character will renter... hope she can be a help to Ira ...
Originally posted by Bonai

ha ha ... nice topic ...bring Kunal back ...
Actually guys Ira can't win with straight points so it has to be sometime Ira sometime Kunika... definitely Ira will turn the tables again ... I am not getting what both Akhilesh and Kunika are upto... what is Kunika's marital status at present (legally off course) ... how she is planning to get money from Akhilesh for her real or first husband or herself... how can a bad person be loyal to her first or divorced husband ... ๐Ÿ˜• ... Anyway plenty of scope to discuss so many golmal points ... And seeing Bhavik & pumpkin ... it seems Bhumi's character will renter... hope she can be a help to Ira ...

It's true that Ira can't win so easily when the odds are so much against her. Right now it is Ira vs. Kunika+Akhikesh+Pushpa+Devina+Pumpkin... 

The tug-of-war is heavily one-sided. 

And on top of that, the only one who can bail out Ira from all tricky situations, i. e Bhavik, seems to be headed for some mess.

I think, this time, Adi and Devina will try to pollute Bhoomi's mind against Bhavik. They might play some cunning plans so that his project fails and he is not able to put back the money. This can create misunderstandings between Bha-Boo and they might even put the allegations that Bhavik was siphoning off the money to Ira.

Imagine this situation... Both Ira and Bhavik will be bitterly humiliated and kicked out. Even if Bhoomi re-enters, she will now again be the devil's advocate. Like before, Devina and Boo will humiliate Ira and Bhavik.

And the spineless Akhilesh will just watch all this Tamasha from behind his fake wife's pallu and add more insult to Ira's injuries. 

Frankly, guys, I can see this show tumbling down and down. Too bad.. They just butchered a fantastic story๐Ÿ˜ญ