What is wrong with having a baby out of wedlock

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I hate how this track is portraying woman 
as this weak part of society that need a man's surname before they can have kids. 

India needs to be coming out of that

sex isnt a sin

pregnant ladies dont need a man's surname to survive in the world
Gayu has her own career and life... 

not even in india by portraying her as this abla nari who needs samar's surname to survive in this world i find this track pathetic

Sure this show emphasizes how a woman should subtly become a doormat but like god save us... all...

as a woman myself i hate it. If my fiance died, and someone showed up with a proposal to "Protect me" Of course i would see it as opportunistic 
samar is doing what all goenka's do taking advantage of a submissive singhania

They use charm and wit to chase the victim until they are little melted marshmallows of idiocy.

Also all of the older relatives unable to tell gayu the truth was sickening 
Like u are not mature enough to break it to her so u make someone younger than u do it? 

Anyone could have done it i hated how it itwas done 

too much pressure on kaira... 
Kaira is a young couple i feel like they put themselves too much into others shit as well
gayu doesnt need samar she doesnt even live in india this track is bullshit
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

as this weak part of society that need a man's surname before they can have kids. 

sex isnt a sin

not even in india by portraying her as this abla nari who needs samar's surname to survive in this world i find this track pathetic

Sure this show emphasizes how a woman should subtly become a doormat but like god save us... all...

as a woman myself i hate it. If my fiance died, and someone showed up with a proposal to "Protect me" Of course i would see it as opportunistic 

They use charm and wit to chase the victim until they are little melted marshmallows of idiocy.

Like u are not mature enough to break it to her so u make someone younger than u do it? 

Kaira is a young couple i feel like they put themselves too much into others shit as well

I totally agree with you. Gayu is a career oriented woman and can make it on her own.  She doesn't need a man to come and save her and her baby.  Gayu needs time to grieve and heal. Then decide what she is going to do with her life.  Why does she have to get married just because she had sex before marriage.  Its not a crime.  Like you said Gayu is not even living in India. People need to change their mind set about women.  Women can stand on their own two feet these day and then some.
yrkkh has never been progressive...tbh...
If they can show KD throwing Naira out of house accusing her of infidelity...stealing conk for waaris and trying to get sex determination done to change baby's gender by vibhuti...they are capable of showing anything in the name of family values...where criminal Goenkas are forgiven...as they are elders...elders can never be wrong...yrkkh need young writers with progressive thinking...

above mentioned regressive scenarios/tracks except Raghav track had lowest trp during that time...regressiveness isn't liked by viewers...
Originally posted by shortysalem

I totally agree with you. Gayu is a career oriented woman and can make it on her own.  She doesn't need a man to come and save her and her baby.  Gayu needs time to grieve and heal. Then decide what she is going to do with her life.  Why does she have to get married just because she had sex before marriage.  Its not a crime.  Like you said Gayu is not even living in India. People need to change their mind set about women.  Women can stand on their own two feet these day and then some.

They are making it so dumb by showing her as this weak damsel in need of samars surname

Like how is she honoring Vivaan by getting hitched when the mourning period of his death isnt over

Is he really her love...
Also i know yeh rishta writers will show us gayu sayn kid needs a dad or somethng pukey like that...yet i think no u need to be alone...
Lots of woman are single moms there is nothing wrong with that
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

If they can show KD throwing Naira out of house accusing her of infidelity...stealing conk for waaris and trying to get sex determination done to change baby's gender by vibhuti...they are capable of showing anything in the name of family values...where criminal Goenkas are forgiven...as they are elders...elders can never be wrong...yrkkh need young writers with progressive thinking...

above mentioned regressive scenarios/tracks except Raghav track had lowest trp during that time...regressiveness isn't liked by viewers...

Ahh you reminded me of what a big criminal dadi is and how she gets away with it because shes old and her surname is goenka

Similarly her criminal grandson and nephews crimes go unnoticed...

It runs in the family...
Pedophilia
The urge to steal things
Grudges that last years
Being syko 
Acting like victims
Attempted murder 

Naira should be worried about if she has another baby what itl grow up and do...
😆
The doormatism nani installed in her will be installed in mishti i call it now ew
@captivefreedom post reminded me of how much crap KDadi has put Naira/Kaira and others through and gotten away with it just because she is an elder. Always respect your elders' is a saying that I am not fan of. Respect should be given based on someone's actions not because of their age or r/lship.

Samar stepping in to "save the day doesnt even make sense to me and worse is Gayu's acceptance.
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

sex isnt a sin

Given how throughout history men have not been looked down upon or punished by society for having premarital sex, impregnating a woman outside of marriage or cheating on their spouse like women are treated I also don't see why women face all this marginalisation and disgrace for the same acts men do and get away with without societal mockery. If its not wrong when a man does it that society says nothing to him then the same should apply to women.
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

This is it, the truth is YRKKH portrays women in a very lowkey progressive and very very very highkey regressive light.