Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update just love it lovely update soon 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb updates dear👏!!! First of all congratulations dear for new thread🥳...
Really sorry dear for late... Sid took out ShivOm from d pain... RoSid's romantic moments☺️... Aww Sid's surprise haldi for her❤️... Naughty sher aur uski sherni😉... Yuvraj... How he behaved harshly with ShivOm...😡... ShivAnya's n RiKara's haldi... Sid's revenge😛... Roli is also with him...😉... Meena's affection❤️... Nowadays Sid's time not good😆... Mataji's shocking decision!!!! Sid's answer to Om... RoSid moments😉😳... RiKara n ShivAnya caught poor RoSid😛... Mehendi...
Roli's dance😳... Oh this Yuvraj now too he was staring Roli... Sid went to him n asked about it... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww beautiful update dear...loved it...eagerly waiting for next dear...
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicd update dr...ohh our naughty couple ... sid got doubt on that monkey...so that monkies death is neared...rikara and and shivanya cought rosid in red hand was cute...waiting for next ...update soon
RajRosid thumbnail
So cute update eagerly waiting for next
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful and so Fantastic Chapter 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 58:

Sid got totally confused by yuvraj's attitude. He didn't know why yuvraj looking at roli like this. The look! it makes him feel so uncomfortable, irritation, anger bla bla...

Sid sitting in the corner sofa holding his head. Sid sensed a hand on his shoulder, without opening his eyes sid held the hand then takes it near his lips and kissed it lovely. Roli smiles sat beside him. "what happen?' she asks ruffled his hair. sid laid down on her lap "nothing' said him with a closed eyes. She understood his upset mind. Roli keeps her chin on his right cheek "Hey siddhant? What happened darling?' "Nothing yaar! be with me' says him hugged her waist tightly. "OK come' she said lifted his head. Sid looks at her with a confusion. "come!' she called raised from the couch. She holds his arms and they both headed towards their room.

ROSID ROOM:

Rosid reached their room. roli takes him near the bed and makes him lay down on the bed. She sat beside him and slowly ruffled his hair. "close your eyes' she ordered. Sid smiles and he turned on her side hugged her tightly. Roli pulled him close to her chest strokes his back. He forgot everything and slowly became normal. Roli found some peace on his face, she placed a kiss on his forehead. she removed his watch and took phone from his pocket then unbuttoned his top two buttons on his sherwani slowly without disturbing him. Roli pinched his nose softly and kissed it. Sid smiles then opened his eyes, "so what happened Mr?' "nothing roli!' sid tries to hide his confusion from her. "See siddhant, I knew about you very well! tell me what happened?' she questioned him with a serious tone. Sid took a deep breath "what can I tell you yaar, when i myself didn't know what's happening around me?' said him confusing her. "what? around you? tell me clearly yaar!' she asked him. Sid got up then sits on the bed and roli also sits beside him. "will tell you roli after I've found the truth' says him thinking something. Roli cupped his face made him look at her. "Anything serious?'   "No yaar! nothing big' said siddhant with a fake smile.

Roli smiled, she slowly moved and went inside his arms. Sid wrapped his hands around back hugged her. "See this!' says roli shows her beautiful dark mehendi to him. "Beautiful jaan just like you' he said admiring her mehendi. Roli got a smile, "find your name!' "here' he said pointing his name name on her hand shocking roli. "Hey?? how you'd found it so easily?' she said with a disappointed face. Sid pulled her more close holding by her hip "this is simple darling because I know you inch by inch' he says huskily on her ears sending shiver on her body. His hand slowly reached her hip which was uncovered by her green lehenga. Roli pushed him on the bed then got down from the bed. "Heyy' "sorry Mr. bhardwaj best luck next time!' she said.

"Roli? come to me or I will give you first class punishment (Himani di
😉 )' he warned her. "you're not that much worth patidev' teases roli reached the door. Sid fumes "Hey patni will show you who I am? be ready for tonight' he says in a serious tone. "will see' she showed her tongue and irritates him more. Roli runs out before he reach and catch her. Sid saw his roli and smiles. "cho cute' he admires his biwi then he also got ready to go down.

EVENING:

SANGEET FUNCTION:

Full day sid tries to go near his roli but she was escaped from him then and there with a help of mataji.

Everyone reached the hall except brides and roli. Shivom looking so cute in blue sherwani and sid in white looking nothing less than prince.

"Meena, sujatha where are they?' mataji asked them about rinya and roli. "woh maa...yeah here' says meena looking at the stairs. Everyone's eyes are widened seeing the three beautiful princess descending from the stairs. Sid gulped saliva "wow siddhant you are so lucky man!' his heart shouts in joy seeing his princess. Roli looking damn! damn! beautiful in white lehenga and rinya also looking so beautiful in blue lehenga. Mataji went near them and blessed rinya. Roli saw siddhant who's gazing her like if there is no tomorrow. She blushed hard this increases sid's desire on her more.

She moved near him,

"..ahem ahem'

she cleared her throat makes him came out from his world. "what happen Mr.bhardwaj?' "kiss me roli!' asked sid like a impatient kid. Roli widened her eyes "idiot! what a...' "kiss me if you are not then I will give you but I won't leave you so soon jaan' says him with a serious tone. "Shut up idiot!' "kiss me' he asked again. sid held her hand pulled her close. she startled. His eyes are completely filled with desire on her. He staring her dark red lips. "sidd...' "kiss me' he slowly moved close to her lips.

Bhangre di queen main taanKudi so haseen main taanMeri hai gazab gal-baat

Rosid heard a voice. They turned and saw gauri on the dance floor.

"woww!! gauri' shouts om in excitement seeing his girl on the floor.

Roli took this as a chance, she pushed sid away. "Heyy??' "better luck next time patidev' says her with a smirk. Sid got annoyed.

Figure hega kaint meraThumka excellent meraGroove groove hoja mere saath

Roli also joined with gauri on the stage. roli's each and every dance moves increasing his desire level. He just want to taste her now.

Shiv pushed sharanya on the floor shocking her. She saw him, while shiv gave her permission to dance.

Bhangre di queen main taanKudi so haseen main taanMeri hai gazab gal-baatFigure hega kaint meraThumka excellent meraGroove groove hoja mere saath

Roli and rinya started dancing so beautifully. Sid's lips are dried.

Nachange saari raat sohniyo veNachange saari raat sohniyo ve

Rinya and roli stopped. They tuned that source where the sound was came. Sid folding his sherwani sleeves taking steps towards the stage but his eyes are fully on roli. Roli gulped her saliva because his look is sending shiver on her knees. Sid saw Shivom and signalled them to join with him.

Nachange saari raat sohniyo veNachange saari raat sohniyo veKarlo thoda sa pyaar sohniyo veKarlo thoda sa pyaar...

They pulled their respective girls near them,

Nachange saari raat sohniyo veNachange saari raat sohniyo veKarlo thoda sa pyaar sohniyo veKarlo thoda sa pyaar...

Rosid, rikara and rinya rocked the stage gave treat to the guest's eyes. Everyone clasp their hands. Sid tries to hold roli's hand but she escaped from him went near sujatha. Sid warned her with his eyes but she ignored his warning without knowing the consequence.

"Maa you go!' said shiv looking at meena. "what? shiv how can I?' She asks with a little blush. "arrey meena go' said sujatha. "Hello maa! you too go' om said tries to make fun but "Sure om' she says surprising everyone.

Main Daalun Taal Pe BhangraTu Bhi Gidda Paa LeChal Aisa Rang Jamaa De HumKe Bane Sabhi Matwaale

starts meena surprising the guests. Sid whistled for his mom's dance.

Mann Kahe Ki Main Le AaunChaand Aur Taare SaareInn Haathon Par Main Chaand RakhunIss Maang Mein Bhar Doon Taare

meena also joined with her.

Hello Hello Tu Floor Pe Kab Hai AayiYe Lo, Ye Lo, Badi Solid Masti ChaayiHello Hello Too Much Hai Tumne LagayiYe Lo, Ye Lo, Control Karo Mere Bhai

Rajrendren sings. Sid opened his mouth actually this is the first time his father doing something in front of everyone. Sujatha blushed little. Roli pushed mataji too on the floor.

Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye DilChhan Chhan Bole Amritsari ChoodiyanRaat Badi Hai MastaaniToh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan

Rikara, rosid and shivanya joined with their parents. sid held roli's hand takes her to the corner. He pinned her in the wall. roli got shocked.Sid pressed her hip. she gasped raised her feet little from the ground. He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb. Roli closed her eyes and moans little. "Kiss me wifey!' Asked him. "sid...' "please!!' finally he pleased her. How can she make him wait after this. Roli smiles she clasped her hands around his neck pulled him down. sid cupped her cheeks and they both moved close to their lips then locked. Sid started kissing her hungrily letting his every desire on her lips. Roli clutched his sherwani pulled him more close. They forgot everything. Roli released his lips. she gave a strong kiss on his right cheek and pushed him away. Sid smiled and they both joined with their families.

Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye DilChhan Chhan Bole Amritsari ChoodiyanRaat Badi Hai MastaaniToh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan

After dance, meena and sujatha takes every guests to near dinning Hall for have food.

Rikara and shivanya smirks at sid. "Here sid!' Said shiv gave him kerchief. Sid shrinks his forehead. "for what?' "for wipe the lipstick mark on your cheek' said him shocking rosid. Roli found her lips mark on his cheek. She slapped her forehead. Rikara and shivanya started laughing. Sid touched his cheek with a embarrass. Roli wiped his cheek with her lehenga dupatta with a blush. "aww' "shut up' scolds roli wiping his cheek.

NIGHT:

Everyone sitting on the dinning table having their food. Yuvraj came near dinning Hall. Sid's smile disappeared. He sat in front of roli and started having his food. Yuvraj gazing roli without a blink. sid felt so uncomfortable. His look is so different. It fully filled with lust! pure lust!

Roli saw sid who's running his index on the food thinking something. "siddhant?' called her. "haan?' he replied turned on her side. "eat!' she said. sid nodded his head as OK and started having his food. Roli finished his food and she got up then went near the tap for wash her hand. Yuvraj also got up and followed roli. Sid saw him.

Yuvraj saw roli who's washing her hand. He slowly moved near her stands on her back one feet away. Roli turned and startled seeing him so close. "oh shit! yuvraj bhaiya you scared me!!' she says holding her heart and took two steps away. "sorry roli!' "it's OK bhaiya' she smiled tries to move but yuvraj held her hand. Roli dazed. "roli you looking beautiful in this white lehenga!' he said with a waterflow mouth. Roli's skin is burning. She felt so uncomfortable. "leave her hand bhaiya..!' said sid who was watching everything. yuvraj shows jerk on his body released her hand. Roli rushed near her sid holds his arms and closed her eyes. Yuvraj shared smile with sid whilst he giving him deadly angry look. Sid saw roli, "Hey! what happen' called sid. "n..nothing' she tries to smile at him and moved near dinning Hall again.

Roli, rinya and rikara in the bed. Rinya sleeping peacefully but roli playing with her mangalsutra fixed her eyes on the ceiling. She didn't get sleep.

Her siddhant's warm is missing!!

Sharanya opened her eyes, "sleep na roli' she said put her right hand on roli's waist. "sharanya can you please hug me tight!' asked roli with a puppy. "Hmm turn' replied sharanya. Roli turned and sharanya back hugged her. Roli closed her eyes and tries to sleep but she couldn't. "yaar!! I couldn't sleep' says roli got up from the bed. "what roli?? see I'm not siddhant OK who can give you warm and make you feel comfortable. now come and sleep' said sharanya the matter of fact. Roli pouted her lips. Gauri saw her and smiled. She got down from the bed and reached the door confusing the girls. she opened the door, "Go roli' she said brings a wide smile on roli's lips. With a excitement she literally jumped out from the bed of course after gave a nice kick to sharanya. "Ahhh' cries sharanya in pain. Roli didn't care about her "thank you darling' she thanked gauri and runs towards her room.

IN ROSID'S ROOM:

Sid was wide awake thinking something deeply. His face shows some dullness. Something disturbing him so much but he couldn't find it.

Roli opened the door and found him lying on bed without getting sleep like her. She closed the door slowly and reached the bed. She crawled on him (sid sensed her and smiles) like a baby and reached his chest. she placed her head on his chest then closed her eyes. He smiled pulled her more close and hugged her tightly. They both snuggles on each other arms and feels each other's presence. Sid covered both of them with a blanket and closed his eyes for get some sleep at least now.

OK guys...,,,,

Hereafter I won't give update on my second ff I love you to the square of infinity.
Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update... good that sid got doubt on yuvraj... Eagerly waiting for when sid know the true about yuvraj intention... I will accept your decision...
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

I'm glad that Sid is slowly realizing Yuraj intentions 
Yuraj true face will be revealed to Sid 

taahir004 thumbnail
Your decision is fine by me 
will wait whenever you are ready to update