Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update.. rosid's scenes were so cute and adorable.. dance sequence was nice.. so finally Sid started observing monkey's behaviour.. hope he gives nice punches to that duffer soon.. eagerly waiting for next updates...
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 59:

MORNING:

MARRIAGE DAY:

"Sujatha is everything ready?' mataji asked sujatha who arranging Rinya's wedding lehengas. "yes maa ji everything is ready!' she replied with a smile. "OK come let's give this to our brides' said mataji.

Mataji, sujatha and meena reached rinya's room. Meena opened the door and shocked whilst mataji got angry. Sujatha saw mataji's angry face, she peeped inside the and saw shiv placing his head in sharanya's lap and they both talking to each other happily. She chuckles.

"AHEM...AHEM!!'

mataji adjusted her throat makes shivanya know their presence. They saw mataji and dazed. shiv got up from sharanya lap then stood near the bed. Sharanya gulped her saliva seeing mataji's angry look. "where is gauri?' she asked controlling her anger.

"te...terrace'

stammers shiv looking down.

Mataji opened the terrace door, Rikara moved away from each other hearing the door opening sound. Mataji catched them red handed. Rikara saw shivanya who were standing beside meena with a sad face.

"where is your friend roli?' she asked looking at rinya.

"In her room' gauri said in a feeble tone making mataji shock. Sujatha and meena giggles thinking about rosid's impatient.

ROSID ROOM:

Everyone standing in front of rosid's room.

"knock' ordered mataji.

"siddhant! roli!' called om Knocking the door. Sid got disturbed who kissing roli on her neck. Roli took a deep breath. "I will kill this OM today' crushed sid under his breath. He moved away from her then put her saree pallu again on her shoulder. They both got down from the bed. With a great anger sid opened the door "I wi.l..l.ki..l..l...' his words got stuck on his throat after saw angry [:] mataji in front of his eyes. His shirtless bare body tells everyone what he was doing inside the room 😉 😳 Roli casually came near the door after weared her saree neatly. She saw mataji, widened her eyes in shock then hides behind siddhant. Sid smiles sheepishly at his grandmother whilst roli clutching his back in fear. Sid saw others who were looking so helplessly standing beside his family's Hitler.

"Mataji?? woh naa??...' sid didn't know what to say. Mataji gave a dangerous look [:] at him clenching her teeth in anger this makes sid cry.

"Mat..a..ji...woh..woh..' he pouted his lips and begins to cry.

Suddenly,,,,

Mataji started laughing. Everyone got confused.

"you are so cute my bacha' says mataji pinched sid's cheeks shocking everyone. "see bhabhi how she cooing her grandson!' said meena in sujatha's ears. "yes!! look at shivom' she said. Meena turned and saw shivom who were looking at mataji and sid with a opening mouth. Sid smiled at her. "hey naughty girl come out' mataji called roli. Roli peeped her head "come out' she ordered. "Told you to stay with rinya right? (roli nodded her head as yes) then what are you doing here?' quipped mataji. "mataji woh...' "oh ho maa stop your drama! they're getting late for wedding naa leave them' finally meena the saviour came and saved them from mataji. "oh yeah OK OK!! sharanya, gauri here beta! go and Wear' mataji blessed rinya with a smile. "Shiv! om!...' but she stopped seeing them still looking at her with a O shaped mouth. "Shiv! Om!' she called them loudly. They came out from the shock. "Haa mataji?' "here beta' she gave sherwani to shivom and blessed them. "O...K mataji!' they said still in a same shock. Mataji smiled then sujatha, meena and mataji went down. RoSid took a deep breath whilst shivanya and rikara glared at them. "what?' sid asked. "Nothing! actually NIRMALA DEVI BHARDWAJ!! The great! behaving like a child in front of you, don't you feel this is 8th wonder!' shiv asked with a amazed look.

Sid, sujatha laughed. "shiv she's like this only! she can bear everything except his tears' says sujatha with a smile. "why maa? why she loving him this much?' asked roli. Sid and sujatha both smiled looking at each other. "actually...he was thinking himself that he had two mothers till his 10 years' "what!!' exclaimed everyone.

FLASHBACK:

Siddhant's LKG admission:

Sujatha, rajendren, mataji and sid in raj lap sitting in front of school principal. Sid looking here and there with a little fear.

"Hii!! Good morning!!'

said principal (Parineeta Borthakur) looking at sid. Sid startled and pouted his lips. He begins to cry,

"ohh what happened baby??' asks that principal seeing his pale face. "sid what happened beta?' suajtha asked with a concern caressing his hair. "one minute!!' mataji excused, she takes sid on her lap "what happened bacha? why my siddhant is crying?' asked mataji lovingly. "Ma..sh..he' stammers him on his child voice pointing at principal with his little index finger. She smiles, "it's nothing beta! it's just a game' "game?'   

"haa game only, if you answer Miss's question then she will you your favourite chocolate' butters mataji.

sid turned on principal side,

"sachi?'

he questioned at her. She smiled "sachi!! now come to me' she called. sid got down from mataji's lap then reached her. She takes him on her lap. "here chocolate' she forwards a chocolate. "Game first! then chocolate' says him looking at the chocolate. "Aww you are selected' she said making everyone smile whilst sid furrows up his eyebrows.

"OK tell me what's your name?'

"My name is siddhant rajendren bhardwaj' he said like a rhymes. Everyone smiled looking at their little prince.

"soo cute! what is father's name?'

"my father's name is rajendren bhardwaj' he replied.

"OK your mother's name?'

"Sujatha bhardwaj...'

"the...'

"I didn't finish yet' he said with a pout. They got confused.

"huh?'

"My mother's name?'

"you said it right?' she says in confusion. "No I didn't' replies him. She smiled

"OK tell!'

sid smiles, "My mother's name is sujatha bhardwaj and Nirmala devi bhardwaj' says him shocking everyone.

Mataji smiled "siddhant beta?? what is this? I'm not your mother beta' "No!! you..are my..mother..only...! (actually like sujatha, mataji also makes him take bath, makes him sleep, feeds him food etc,,,,)' says him adamantly. Mataji overwhelms because of sid's love. He jumped from principal lap then rushed near and hugged her tightly.

"Mumma' he calls her. Mataji's eyes are welled up. she hugged him tightly. Principal smiled looking at sid.

FLASHBACK ENDED:

"Awww!' everyone says looking at sid making him smile. "you are soo sweet siddhant' roli pinched his cheeks in front of everyone forgot everything.

"I too want our son like you siddhant!!'

"Hey? warn you roli! I want daughter only'

"No son only!!'

"OK OK leave!! i will see that tonight, it's paining yaar!' says him caressing his cheek.   

"don't worry will apply medicine' says roli with a smirk. Sid raised his eyebrows.   "ohh!! so madam...'

"ahem! ahem!' everyone adjusted their's throats revealed their presence.

Rosid widened their eyes and saw them.

GODD! They felt so embarrassed and smiles sheepishly.

Meena smiled, "go get ready or mataji will kill everyone for sure this time' she warned them. "come roli!' "hey hero where?' gauri asked holds roli's hand. "gauri baby! Oh my god mataji!!' shouted him pulling everyone's life. They got shocked and turned that direction sid took this as a chance pulled roli inside their room locked the door. They understood "cheater cock' shiv hit the door. "Thanks for the compliment buddy' replied sid from inside.They laughed then went to their respective rooms for get ready.

Sid pinned roli on the wall, "so where is my medicine?' he asked staring at her pink lips. She blushes, "come!' she calls circled her hands around his neck pulled his close.

HALL:

Everyone presented in the hall except brides and roli. Shivom sitting in the mandap whilst sid standing beside teasing them.

"call bride' said pandit ji between his mantras.

Meena and sujatha headed towards rinya's room. A while later,

They both literally rushed down with a tensed face. They told something to mataji

"what??' shocked mataji.      

Sid saw them and got confused, he moved close to them. "what happened mom?' asked him. "siddhant, siddhant!! rinya and roli is not there in the room' said sujatha shocking sid. "what?? how's that possible? did you check well?' asked him doubtfully. "do you really think we don't??' meena asked. "is roli also not there?' questioned him. "yes!!' sujatha replies with a tensed face. Sid felt something fishy.

Hoga Handsome Sona Sabse
Mere Dil Ko Gaya Lekar

Everyone got shocked. Sid bites his tongue and turned that source. He saw his angel and his friends standing on the step in a bridal attire and Sun glasses on their eyes.

Meri Neend Churali Usne
Aur Khwaab Gaya Dekar

Siddhant, shivom giggles whilst elders chuckles seeing the beautiful brides in completely stylish look. Shivom got up from the map then went near sid. Rinya and roli descending from the stairs and went near their respective partners.

Hoga Handsome Sona Sabse
Mere Dil Ko Gaya Lekar
Meri Neend Churali Usne
Aur Khwaab Gaya Dekar

Rinya and roli wrapped their hands around shivom and sid's shoulders then hit them playfully. Boys laughs.

Ab Yeh Naina Bole Yaar
Bole Yahi Lagataar
Koi Chahein Kitna Roke
Karoongi Pyaar

Roli pinched sid's cheeks with her hands. She took her hands close to her lips and kissed it.

Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Main Fan Huyi Unki
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

Mere Saiyaan Superstar
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Main Fan Huyi Unki
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

(HOPE YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS LINES STEP)

Shivom and siddhant laughs whilst elders enjoying their dance.

Ho Jabse Usne Ankhiyon Se
Dil Pe Autograph Diya
Tabse Everyday Maine
Bas Usko Hi Yaad Kiya

Shivom took shivanya in their arms and reached mandap. Pandit ji started chants his mantras.

Haan Jabse Usne Ankhiyon Se
Dil Pe Autograph Diya
Tabse Everyday Maine
Bas Usko Hi Yaad Kiya

Senti Mere Jazbaat
O Sunle Mere Dil Ki Baat
Saath Mujhko, Leke Jaaye, Main Hoon Taiyyar...

Rikara and shivanya started taking pheras happily whilst roli clasped her hands around sid's neck and admiring her handsome husband.

Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Main Fan Huyi Unki
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

Mere Saiyaan Superstar
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar
Main Fan Huyi Unki
O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

Roli sings these lines with a love caressing sid's cheeks while he looked into her eyes. Shivom filled rinya's forehead with vermillion and tied mangalsutra around their neck.

Finally Rikara and shivanya's marriage got completed in a filmy style while two love birds are still in each other's arms lost themselves on each other eyes.

"Arrey song is over yaar!' shouts om looking at rosid with a laugh. Rosid startled and moved away. Roli bites her lips in embarrass while sid rubbing his neck and smiles sheepishly.

Rikara and shivanya took elders blessings and rosid wished them with a hug. Sujatha welcomed her bahu inside the house taking aarti. Rinya lit the diya in pooja room.

NIGHT:

Shivom and siddhant in sid's room. Shivom resting their chin on their palms and watching sid keenly with a amazed look who is playing game on his mobile silently.

HIS SILENCE!!

The most dangers thing in the world. He said, he would take a solid revenge on their wedding night but...but!! he is now sitting with them silently without any mischief act. Shiv raised his right eyebrow at om, signalled him to ask.

"Sid...siddhant!!' he called. "What??' He asked him without raising his head from his phone.

"don't you have planned anything?'    

"planned? for what?' finally he raised his head from the mobile. His question makes shivom shock.

"you forgot?' shiv asked him with a impossible expression.

"arrey what??' irritates sid.

"sid that...'

"shiv! om!' calls meena entered into the room with shivom's dress. She gave them dress and told them to change. Still sid maintaining his silence like a good boy.

"What happened? someone is sitting quietly?' asks sujatha with a giggles looking at sid. "nothing mom!' replied him surprising sujatha and meena.

"Impossible!!' they said together. "Impossible right naa maa? we are also thinking that only' om said looking at sid. "arrey what? Go man do your work' said sid with a irritation, they shrinks their forehead with a confusion. "leave this idiot! now come' meena called shivom and they went outside of the room. Siddhant smirked evilly.

PRECAP:

"Maaa!!!' shouted sid rushed towards that person who is lying on the floor inside the pool of her own blood. He cries loudly taking her head on his lap.Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Funny update... love the way mataji mingle with other...sid considered mataji as his mother... what is sid plan to take revenge on om and shiva... shocking precap...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha so cute loved the update shivanya rikara and rosid lost in their own world mataji cant see tears in sid eyes awww flashback was so cute i remember the song but not the steps hehe so marriage got completed what plan  is running in sid's mischievous mind shocking precap it is sujata meena or mataji did yuvraj do something waiting for next eagerly update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So lovely and cute adorable updates just love it Flashback was cute.
Songs dance waa amazing.
What sid planning..
Omg scary precap 
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww beautiful lovely update sarah dear...flashback scene was cute...loved it...eagerly waiting for next...update soon dear
RajRosid thumbnail
So cute update...flashback scene was awww...shocking precap waiting for next
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely and cute update. My naughty RoSid is just awww.. dance was cute.. and FB scene was nice.. haha Sid definitely would have planned something for shivom.. but what about precap who's that?? Eagerly waiting to know.. update soon.
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates dear👏!!! RiKara n ShivAnya got married😳... Mataji's rule n poor RoSid trying to be obedient... This Yuvraj... Sid started doubting him... Roli making Sid comfort☺️!!!! Poor RoSid they can't even sleep without each other... Smart Gauri😉... Sid n his mothers❤️... Oh God while reading Mataji's angry avtar I was sweating... U made me afraid😭😉... RoSid forgot about surroundings n their arguments about boy or girl😉☺️... Roli n RiNya's surprise... RoSid's eyelock😳... Again they caught red handed🤣... Revenge mode😛... Silent Sid...it's sure he had planned some unexpected shock therapy😛... Precap-Oh God shocking one... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry dear for late...
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

awww so many hearts. those are for me right 😊

Yeah it's only for u❤️...