Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for the new thread sarah dear...🥳Update was damn hot☺️loved it dear...eagerly waiting for next update dear...
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo shongo for new thread... Update was damn romantic... Aww RoSid haldi scene loveddd it... And who bothers whether monkey accept anything or not uff... Eagerly waiting for next updates... Update soon.. 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

all happy .. just 1 person...
is so bitter...yuvraj...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 57:

Everyone sitting in the dinning table having their respective foods whilst sujatha and meena serving them food. Meena noticed shiv's hairs are still wet

"arrey what is this shiv? your hairs are still wet' she says started drying his hair with her pallu. Shiv's eyes are got moist. He holds her hand stopped her and everyone watching this scene with a smile on their's lips.

"What beta?' she asked him. Shiv takes her hand near his lips then kissed it with a love. Meena smiled ruffles his hairs.

Sid smiles emotionally, he wants to change this emotional scene.

"I think someone forgot me fully' says sid with a sad face playing with his index finger on the food. Roli rolled her eyes seeing her husband's stupid act.

"yes I forgot you' meena said shocking sid as he didn't expected this. He pouted his lips then took a glass full of water on his hand poured it on his head. Everyone got shocked then started laughing. "what the...' roli got up from the chair who was sitting beside him. Meena with a laugh went near him and started drying his hair.

"How jealous!!' shiv said with a smirk. Sid winks at him.

"OK OK Now everyone stop your dramas!' mataji said. "Huhh!! Roli beta till marriage, you stay with Rinya in the last room...'   "WHATT?????' Shouted rosid in shock.

everyone chuckles while mataji gave a confused look at them. Sid saw roli with a "what is this yaar?' expression."what happened roli?' questioned sharanya with a smirk. Roli glared at her makes her maintain silent then turned on mataji's side. "woh! Mataji I can't get sleep in different places and..,,,'    "Ohh! believed' teased om.

"Roli beta! just for 3 days naa beta' mataji said. Sid nodded no unknown to anyone but "OK mataji' roli said half heartily. Sid becme sad.Then what? how can he sleep without his roli's presence moreover her fragrance was his addiction.

Sid pleased sujatha through his eyes, "maaji,,,' sujatha starts "sujatha it's for good only' mataji stopped her. Sujatha took a deep breath. Rikara and shivanya controlling their laugh seeing rosid's state.

NIGHT:

As mataji said roli and rinya staying in one room. Everyone in the hall talking about further preparation. sid sitting with a fed up expression. "where is roli?' gauri's mother asked. "in room mom' gauri replied. Sid smirked.

"O_O_O_ I'm so tired' he yawned purposely. Om understood "OK come sid I'm also feeling so sleepy'   "chi you want to sleep with me, yuck! gauri careful baby' said sid simply started walking towards roli's room. Now guess what? everyone started laughing at Om who's sitting in front of them like a airless balloon.

Siddhant opened the room door slowly without make any noise and found roli standing in front of mirror only in blouse and skirt and struggling to tie her knot. Her wet hair and water droplets on her shoulders and hip indicates just now she came out from the washroom after taking bath. Sid smiles mischievously. He closed the door then moved towards roli. Without any warning sid back hugged her. Roli startled. She sees siddhant through the mirror who's nuzzling his face inside her hair. She smiled,

"Hey naughty boy! what is this?' she asks him. "Hmm romance!' says him seductively then pushed her on the bed forcefully. Roli stunned as she didn't expected this. Sid jumped on her, and started placing his lips on her everywhere. Roli moans again and again. "I will miss you in the upcoming nights dear' says him between his suck. "me too' says roli with her balance conscious. After an hour,

Roli in sid's arms caressing his cheeks. "siddhanttt!!,rinya will come now' she said. "Rolii' "please!!' she pleased. "OK!' says him he got down from the bed. "come roli I will help you wear saree like always' he smirks. Roli nodded OK OK with a excitement she also got down.

"pin roli' asks sid who s sitting on his knees arranging her fleets. He gave a small bit on her hip "Ouch' shouts roli. Sid laughed then stood beside her. "paining idiot!' scolds her caressing that place "but this is not the first time right' says sid casually arranging her pallu fleet. "now my darling is ready' he pecked her lips and smiles. Roli also smiled "thank you' she kissed on his cheeks. "OK OK go' roli pushed sid near the door. sid with a pout opened the door and got shocked.

Rikara and Shivanya standing in front of rosid with a crossed arms. "Gone' rosid thought smiles sheepishly. They quips looking at rosid. Shiv adjusts his throat, "what are you doing here Mr. bhardwaj?' he asked. "woh shiv came to ask about my files' says sid. "asked??'   "yeah asked' sid replied. "then go to your room' Om pushed him away. "I won't leave you om' says sid with a fake anger headed towards his room

NEXT DAY MORNING:

MEHENDI FUNCTION:

They called the same designers who were came to roli's mehendi function.

"Mam your husband's name' that same designer asked to roli. Roli smiles "the same name, you knew it very well. SIDDHANT!!' said roli shocking that designer. "Wow really!!' she asked in a unbelievable tone. "yes!!' says roli with a smile.

Om and shiv staring their respective love without a blink. Sid smirked, he waved his hand in front of them. shivom come to their real world. "what guys?' "what?' "what?' "what?' shivom and sid said again and again makes that WHAT hang itself on the fan.     

munDa thoDa.. offbeat hai
par kuDiyaan de naal.. bohot sweet hai

they heard a voice, and turned that direction and saw roli singing looking at them.

Dhongi sa ye baDa DheeTh hai
viral ho gaya ye tweet

Roli came near shivom and rosid started dancing.

par fool vool karne mein cool
tu baDi tez kaTaari hai
shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki
humne kardi taiyari hai

meena and sujatha also joined with rosid.

nachde ne saare
ral-mil ke
aaj hil-Dul ke
le saare ke saare nazaare..
khasma nu khaane!
haDippa... haDippa...

Roli dancing beautiful turning everyone's attention on her. she enjoying a lot. Sid admires his wife while dancing but on the other side yuvraj also gazing roli with a lustful eyes.

par fool wool karne mein cool
tu baDi tez kaTaari hai
shagan teri ki
lagan teri ki
humne kardi taiyaari hai

nachde ne saare..
nachde ne saare..

nachde ne saare ral-mil ke
aaj hil-Dul ke
le saare ke saare nazaare

nachde ne saare..
nachde ne saare..

khasma nu khaane!

whole family enjoying the function with a fullest. suddenly sid saw yuvraj who gazing at his wife. He shrinks his forehead then went near sid.

"Bhaiya!!' called him. Yuvraj shows jerk on his body. "why you staring at roli like this?' questioned sid with a little doubtful tone. "woh...woh nothing sid just enjoying her dance that's all' he Said. "ohh!!' says him. yuvraj slowly moved away from sid then went inside his room whilst sid looking at him with a confusion.Edited by sarahrosid - 5 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Love the bounding between sujata, meena and omshiv... Eagerly waiting for next update...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update! well written 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha so cute naughty and funny update loved it sarah sid getting doubt on yuvraj good he shoikd know ASAP and give that monkey good dose waiting for next eagerly update soon
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RoSid haldi scene was so so so so hot n romantic😉😳 ... One thing want to ask ...  ... Where from you take these romantic scenes 😉.. I mean how's ur imagination... Ur imagination is superb👏... Nice updates
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mataji wants roli to sleep with rinya n rosid's reaction n dialogues were hilarious.saree scene was romantic.dance was very nice.sid saw yuvraj staring at roli n he is confused.hope very soon he will find out his intention.