Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Girls me travelling back home...get you all later...somebody sent link to Alizia also in case she needs to peep in...get back to you all soon...
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

BTW girls have u checked out the brand Jenny endorses? Mugdha? The quality and fit is surprisingly good and also its easy to alter it as well. One thing that I had noticed before is that with other brands the dresses always look good on the model wearing it but when u order it, it turns out to be something else πŸ˜† That wasn't the case here and u can directly order from them. Since they manufacture them they give it for a good price too. Same thing in showrooms will be three or four times the price. Do check it out if interested. Its definitely value for money if u ask me πŸ‘πŸΌ

Did u buy any of the outfits? I have seen some of the pics of the outfits and they look gorgeous. Their designs, embroidery look so different and beautiful. Those dresses will look good on all women and not just Jenny. 
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabla

Thanks Dear...and thanks for your help  πŸ˜›

Anytime di😳and i have already sent the link to alizia.
Kiruravi thumbnail
@jhanvi : thank u for clearing my doubtπŸ˜ƒ
Saw pari mam shwe mam tahir's wishes. All their wishes are so sweet especially pari mamπŸ˜†she teased him saying swiggy boys will definitely miss himπŸ˜†. Looks like they used to order on swiggy nd eat on setπŸ˜‰
Solivagant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!!
Thanks for the link Kiru! πŸ€—

I had gone out since morning and by the time came back, this happened!  

Such sweet replies our boy has got from all the cast members!
Everyone unanimously agrees on one thing and that is he totally, completely, unquestionably deserves it! So proud! β€οΈ
Kiruravi thumbnail
 If jenshad attends then can we talk about sbs and avta(without speculating anything , just discussing awards their looks things like that) also in future if BP cast come live can we discuss it?
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SBS telebrations chor police theme, ohh wait a second I get it now, its Simmba movie cast gonna join the award night, last time there was golmaal gang and they handed the awards. This time Simmba gang ? Now don't tell me Adiya jodi award if Harshad takes it from Ranveer Singh, ohh my heart , I will dance, to see my 2 favs face to face in the same frame. πŸ˜³
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Subha_2601

Did u buy any of the outfits? I have seen some of the pics of the outfits and they look gorgeous. Their designs, embroidery look so different and beautiful. Those dresses will look good on all women and not just Jenny. 

Yeah Subha. I have brought almost 5 dresses from Mugdha this year. They are lovely. Initially I was skeptical and just ordered one and fell in love with it πŸ˜ƒ 

This was the first one I ordered:

And then I bought these too πŸ˜†

Planning to buy some more from their new collection. They are gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ Its easy to alter as they provide sufficient margin and even if u want it tight u need to add a stitch along the same lines. Try it once. U will love it!
aditi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sitara opened at 1.5 trp and became a slot leader πŸ˜•
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello girls I am back. Well I got couple of pms from old fans of mine asking me didi what is the issue. In TW the way our thread represented is very bad it seems . It's not what we intended but then that is what has happened. They know me for quite long,were upset that what I was doing in such a group and wanted to know truth. I replied what exactly has happened but they have told to be very careful as we have really angered a section