Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shabla

Mission accomplished...be happy πŸ˜ƒ

Now my eyes are very happy !😳
Kkafunda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the PM Kiru. HI girls. was feeling really sad about the abrupt end. Glad we have a contingency plan. let us look forward to a long innings this time.
JhanviKv thumbnail
I can't believe actually Harshad had pushed back hair for his best Insta post , Jafri bhai did it !πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cast posted their wishes on harshu's post oh i didnt see it. 
And girls i have a doubt, now usually we used to open our forum and talk now since this is cc how to directly visit this thread without using the link?! will we become members of this forum also? Like bepannaah forum?
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruravi

Cast posted their wishes on harshu's post oh i didnt see it. 

And girls i have a doubt, now usually we used to open our forum and talk now since this is cc how to directly visit this thread without using the link?! will we become members of this forum also? Like bepannaah forum?

Go to google and put chat club forum and save it as your favs. Then login. Else u can save this thread and directly login .😊
lalithaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

I can't believe actually Harshad had pushed back hair for his best Insta post , Jafri bhai did it ! πŸ˜³πŸ‘

i really like that guy he is like jini for fans. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Congrats Shabla for turning red. Seriously! Our thread got locked and U turned red! πŸ˜†
We all can still discuss the show, the episodes, AdiYa scenes, anything that u all would like to share about the show, any observations, memories, etc. 

Bepannaah connected all of us so let's discuss more about Bepannaah. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BTW girls have u checked out the brand Jenny endorses? Mugdha? The quality and fit is surprisingly good and also its easy to alter it as well. One thing that I had noticed before is that with other brands the dresses always look good on the model wearing it but when u order it, it turns out to be something else πŸ˜† That wasn't the case here and u can directly order from them. Since they manufacture them they give it for a good price too. Same thing in showrooms will be three or four times the price. Do check it out if interested. Its definitely value for money if u ask me πŸ‘πŸΌ