Daal Chaval Gang...Invites Only...

shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Girls I have opened this thread in chat club for temporary purpose until adhira is back...i dnt know the rules here but atleast for the time being we can be here i guess...😛

Discliamer : All discussions here including jenshad discussions are only fun intended and not to be taken seriously...

Collage Credit : Adhira

Rules and Regulations

1. No discussion or speculations on actors past relationships
2. No discussions related to actors from shows other than BP
3. No discussion on any actors personal habits or preferences
4. No bashing of any actor/actress
5. Jenshad discussions limited to their Lives and IV's
6. No bashing of any fan groups

Members List

1.Adhira (Dragonfly)
2.Sruthi
3.Shubha
4.Shabla
5.Jhanvi
6.Kiravu
7.Alanki
8.Aditi
9.Alanta
10.Lalitha
11.Scarlet
12.Dewdrops
13.Jenshadfan1
14.Kkfunda
15.Auroraborealis
16.Nerdgal
17.Siya-ram
18.Solivagant
19.RamisaaAli
20.CaramelCritters
21.Rabialuvsadiya
22.Cherryfairy
23.BeyondHorizon
24.ShilpsRed
25.Manny136
26.Coolgal270
27.DivyaDivl10

PS: This thread is open only to those you are invited through PM by myself or Kiravu...no one else will be entertained...and members who dont follow the above rules will be asked to leave the club...

PPS: The people who are not members of this CC and still post here will be reported immediately. this CC is only for invitees...

PPPS: Those who are rejected the membership need to understand we have our own reasons and we are not answerable to anyone...this is not a forum it is chat club of close friends alone...we are not obliged to take any one..

Edited by shabla - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabla thumbnail

Girls who got the pm...peep in...we can stay here for a while i guess...😃
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This title is perfect and I think we will keep this name only. Secondly, we won't discuss anything about the BP forum here otherwise we will get a warning here also.
Shabla, please wrote in ur main post that this thread is Invites only and other people are not allowed. Write the title also 'Invites Only'.

HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3973398
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1258959

this are some rule can be follow here
shabla thumbnail

How freely we can discuss stuff here i have no idea...let people come in and we will decide...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hello girls 😃 thanks for the PM Kiru 🤗 Btw guys mods will monitor this place too. So lets steer clear of anything related to actors' personal lives please. I am no regular like most of them but this thread is my haven n my only escape route from my messed up worklife. Lets not get this closed as well please
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Welcome everyone to this thread!
First request, please don't discuss Jenshad personal lives and their past relationships. 

We all can discuss their interviews but not speculate anything about their personal lives. 

Secondly, no bashing of any actor/actress related to Bepannaah or any other show.
shabla thumbnail

@Mandy we will try our best...but we can chat atleast...i mean i am lost right now...made this in some desperation...we need adhira back...till then we wait...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Subha_2601

Welcome everyone to this thread!

First request, please don't discuss Jenshad personal lives and their past relationships. 

We all can discuss their interviews but not speculate anything about their personal lives. 

Secondly, no bashing of any actor/actress related to Bepannaah or any other show.

Agreed Subha! And pursuing discussions by swapping JenShad's names for their characters wont do the trick coz the relevance will always be there and though I am sad our thread was closed mod did have a point. If at all any celeb visits the forum which they do btw coz some have admitted that too, then it will cause them embarrassment to realise how their personal lives are being speculated. Sorry if I offended anyone For me this thread is more than just a forum where I discuss BP related stuff. Discussing about BP and AdiYa we have all bonded at a certain personal level too and now that is what makes this thread special. Lets not ruin that please 
Auroraborealis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls! Thank you for the pm.😊