IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Vijay!

This format is really not user friendly.  I use this most of the time on my mobile and I'm not able to see the desktop version.. it's very confusing.. 

Coming to the likes, we are not able to see who all liked the post without going into sub menu. This is another problem.  

My posts is also not seen. It was easy to find if the thread was updated with a new post by the author. 

As my friends mentioned above, it's become hectic and cumbersome.. please try to fix the problems.. thank you.

Ameyadiaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree about the links, they are not working and its difficult to find them, especially since you mentioned that the inbuilt search will be helpful, I wanna say I tried searching for a fan fiction in the search bar but it shows no results, earlier I could atleast find it with Google search, but now the links from Google is not working. It's made trouble for us as v really have a lot of stories bookmarked and all.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For those using Google Chrome: that find the site pages too bright:

Search for Chrome Dark Reader extension. Add to Chrome. 

There's a select list on the extension if you click on it- in the  submenu. Add IF to the list and chose exclude the rest- if you wish.Et voila.. dark screen with some white writing. 

MUCH better to the eyes. 

You might have to  untick next time you go Google search.. Also there's an option to go dark/bright on the extension itself(for each page you are visiting)

*hope it helps*

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Not at all user friendly 

Not able to post images n new topics 

Its confusing n conjusted 

Not at all good

Worst update 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Not at all user friendly 

Its confusing n conjusted 

Not at all good

Worst update 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Not at all user friendly 

Its confusing n messed 

Not at all good

Worst update 

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It will take time to get used to.

Has anyone noticed that words at the end of a line just get separated by some letters?

Otherwise it's fine

Sadhanai thumbnail

Has anyone noticed that words at the end of a line just get separated by some letters?

Otherwise it's fine

Sadhanai thumbnail

Otherwise it's fine

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Vijay the ffs and ss of yeh in dino ki baat he are not opening  properly all previous update and thread are showing msg file or directory not found we want our stories back. As soon as possible so please fix this problem at the earliest.