IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Missing old IF now font feel like logging in also

Everytime I post, 404 internal error appears and have to return back to home page :/

Yeah the emojis are also not shown, we cannot sue emojis anymore and only texts

The shows are not organize din channels anymore, it is base don the popularity rankings, I think it was better when channels were represented of different shows and I preferred the previous layout of the Television Celebrity Rankings, that was more specific 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Right now india forums isn't allowing me to post a new topic. When I press the post topic button, it instead refreshes the page and says improve your comment quality score in red above a box that asks you to select 3 or more tags, but even when I do that it still comes up with the same quality score. This new change isn't allowing me to post topics at all.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Right now india forums isn't allowing me to post a new topic. When I press the post topic button, it instead refreshes the page and says improve your comment quality score in red above a box that asks you to select 3 or more tags, but even when I do that it still comes up with the same quality score. This new change isn't allowing me to post topics at all.

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Vijay bhai it looks amazing!! I just logged in after sooo many days! And boom!! India forum has changed her/his dress! It looks amazing

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

change username option is gone!!! a girl needs to change her username! do something!!

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Issues: 

-Bunching: If replying, the message text gets bunched and we lose paragraphs(happened right now) so we need to manually fix space.

-Post reply: I try reply a few words to a post and now a whole comment-reply is getting automatically selected- might be good  if we can have option:reply to last comment of said FForum member..rather thn have the whole discussion copied and pasted automatically.

-Background- maybe give option to change brightness, it's SO BRIGHT  it starts hurting the eyes after a few minutes.-No way to go to last page- always opens at first page and then you have to look-Last page- numerous times you go  to last page and in fact there's nothing on it, so then you need to navigate back to previous page- very hard to navigate

-Emoticons and signatures- good to know they are coming back. Maybe add a few to those old, old style emoticons?We don;t need  thousands, but a few more would be appreciated. Signatures-some members really miss them 

-Edits: there's no showing 'edit' on edited post. This might lead to spamming by MIDs and trolls.It's good to see which posts were edited

.-Visiting member's page- I 've just tried this and the person I've visited cannot see that I have been on their page.WE liked to know who is visiting our pages. Can this be fixed?Thanks

-Fonts- too small and too much space. Can we get options to choose fonts or could you change fonts to some more visible?Thanks

-Last posts: not showing our Last Posts.That was useful if we wanted to see what was posted. Also, not showing replies to our posts

.-Likes. Showing as likes, not on which posts exactly. It was better before when we knew who likes who without having to open submenu. Also, please do a DISLIKE button next to like?

-Mobile: Huge issue amongst users that use mobiles to post. I think there's a lot of posting on that.Maybe try fix it,as many people  are saying they won;t post anymore as they simply cannot see what/where they post or they multi post without realising. Seems a lot of glitches.

*I wasn't trying to criticise, just bringing together some of the issues I have seen reported*

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The same for me, not at all practical.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hi Vijay, Congratulations on your hard work and as I said before, This is intriguing yet will be a learning curve itself. The biggest issue I am facing and I am sure we all have this in common, the existing links of our stories, posts, threads, none of those are working. For a writer of many many threads and posts, this is and will be a huge task for me to fix all. Extremely time consuming and laborious. The site supposed to be a user-friendly rather than a hectic one, in my opinion. This needs to be resolved somehow or tell us how to. I am really confused at this point. Please Help!

Second, during PM, There should be an easy way to send a message more than two or more people, it is difficult to remember all the names by heart.those need to be visible. 

imkayanat thumbnail

This redesigned version of indiaforums is very beautiful..??