Meet Our Newly Promoted Team: Sutapasima, Viswasruti, and Sonirita

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi All,

We are delighted to bring you some exciting news regarding important changes in our moderation team. Today, we proudly announce the promotions of two outstanding members from their respective roles.

We are thrilled to elevate Sutapasima and Viswasruti from their positions as Viewbies to full-fledged Moderators. Both Sutapasima and Viswasruti have demonstrated unwavering dedication to our forum for a very long time, showcasing their remarkable commitment to maintaining a positive, respectful, and welcoming environment.

As Moderators, Sutapasima and Viswasruti will continue to play pivotal roles in our community, upholding the forum's values and ensuring the smooth flow of discussions. 

Their responsibilities include:

• Enforcing forum rules and guidelines with fairness and consistency.
  • Assisting members with inquiries and addressing concerns promptly.
  • Monitoring discussions to foster a respectful and friendly atmosphere.
  • Reporting any issues or violations to the administrative team

Please join us in extending your warmest congratulations to Sutapasima and Viswasruti for their well-deserved promotions! We have full confidence that they will excel in their new roles and continue to contribute positively to our community.

In addition, we are pleased to introduce a new member, Sonirita, as our newest Viewbie. Sonirita has exhibited an admirable level of commitment and enthusiasm for our forum. As a Viewbie, Sonirita will play a crucial role in assisting Moderators and supporting our community. We believe Sonirita will be a valuable addition to our team. She will be helping out Viswasruti and Savera in the Cricket / Sports Forum.

These promotions and additions mark an important milestone in our forum's growth, and we are grateful for the dedication and hard work of our moderators. We are committed to continually improving and maintaining a positive environment for all members.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any member of our moderation team.

Thank you for being an essential part of India Forums, and let us look forward to even brighter days ahead!

Regards,

Edited by vijay - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations smiley32

Welcome to the Moderator team Sutapasima and Viswasruti

Welcome to the Viewbie team SoniRita

Edited by Jayshree - 2 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations girls smiley40

Sonii happy for you smiley9 you're now viewbie smiley32

Suta and Viswa happy for your promotion smiley40

You guys are always doing your best for the forum smiley9

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to you all 💐

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats Suta & Madhuri for the promotions.

Congrats Sonirita. 

All the best for your more responsible positions. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Madhu and Sutapa for the well deserved promotions.smiley40smiley32smiley31

Congratulations to Soni for becoming a viewbie.smiley40smiley32smiley31

Welcome to Sports/Cricket Forum Soni.

Cheers..

minakrish thumbnail

Congratulations on becoming Viewbie my dear Soni!smiley31smiley40smiley41 Welcome to the other side.smiley4

Congratulations Madhu and Suta on your promotions.smiley40smiley31

Sutapasima thumbnail

I am honoured and very grateful to Admin and team of selectors for recognising my work and giving me this promotion.
I am humbled and I look forward to taking on new responsibilities.
I thank all my senior DTs for this amazing opportunity and for the continued support.

I look forward to working hard to continue to make a positive impact in my new role and contribute to this site as IF writes new success story . 

IMG_0997.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Congratulations Madhu and Suta on your promotions! smiley40

Welcome to the team, Soni! smiley31

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Congratulations Soni, Madhu and Suta

I remember when Madhu and Suta joined DT as a viewbie like yesterday