IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

I am on two different forums. But under 'My Posts', they are not differentiated.

Even the posts are not ordered by the last reply on the topic like before.

Besides that, i would love to have the posts i made in the 'My posts' instead of thread links.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not at all user friendly! Thoroughly confused and upset 

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deleted...multiple post as website is not mobile friendly

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I browse on my mobile...the new page isn't mobile user friendly. Its bright, white and not easy to use.

I cant see member posts on their profile which is annoying as i read fanfics....and the older stories chapter links arent aligned to correct page since you guys deleted certain replies made in posts. Its frustrating. I use to look at member posts to reach the next chapter.

In my own posts, the posts are not separated according to forums. So cannot filter them. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

We should have a separate thread for issues we are facing.For example, the posts made on a topic especially AT, are not listed in "my posts" so its very very hard to track and go to my last post in a thread.Where are the total number of posts visible?

mumtupiku thumbnail

I want my old account back, I had it for almost 14 years *piku* its not working. I am getting an error while trying to link my gmail account that is associated with I-F account. 

mumtupiku thumbnail

I want my old account back, I had it for almost 14 years *piku* its not working. I am getting an error while trying to link my gmail account that is associated with I-F account. 

mumtupiku thumbnail

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

this is the most ridiculous design to have on both desktop and mobile versions. everything is so messed up and looks like a giant pile of gibberish thrown in altogether instead of a more organzied space as was the intention.

so many useful features like the emojis and page numebrs to browse are gone. you have to make so many extra clicks to get to one thing like the my forum drop down menu now you have to make 2 extra clicks to get there which is so extra. 

the font is ugly and hard to read .. all posts are so tiny. hardly any distinguishment between members with their sigs and usercolors all messed up. 

plz go back to old design  there is not 1 feature in this new one that is worth it to be very honest

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Quick links to posts is missing, and also want page numbers for a thread. Facing navigation problem. Missing emotions and signatures. I know you people want to add something new but it shouldn't take away the old essence. I badly miss old layout now. Hoping we get back to normal soon