IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Some key features missing :

1. My Post link does not exactly show MY POSTS. It shows the topics where I have posted. Quite useless because some topics are like 50+ pages, so where am I supposed to find my own posts there and see if anyone wants to converse/reply with/to me ?

2. Pagination/Page numbers are missing inside a topic. Earlier used to have something like Pg 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 10,11,12, plus it would have a small edit button if one wants to jump to a page directly. Now one has to enter the page number first and click on Go. Not user friendly. 

3. When I enter a forum and see the topics, the page numbers are missing there for each topics too, this is resulting in users compelled to click the first page and go from there. Earlier user could directly go to the last page. 

4. Inside a topic, there's 'Reply' button against every post. That is quite redundant when there's also a quote button. 

5. The 'Likes' are not visible unless specifically clicked on that link. This is a minor thing but it was useful to many. 

5. Rest all are cosmetic issues which I feel can get better with users with time as users are mostly against any change to usual habits. Plus, I believe you're already working on fixing some key aspects i.e. signatures, emoticons, links, post count not increasing etc. 

Suggestions :

1. Instead of Like only, some other reaction buttons would be fine too (Like Facebook).

Thanks,

PK.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Not mobile friendly. Way too bright and I can't update user info.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Not mobile friendly. Way too bright and I can't update user info.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay Sir,

Can u please explain y my posts number is stuck? :(

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just browsing through this awful layout for 5 mins is migraine inducing:@...Finally its time to get over this addiction...Thanks.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Vijay, I can't even see my posts. Under "My posts" section, only main topics and page numbers are visible. Without having a way to go to our posts, how can anyone converse. 

Sorry to say but this new design is not user friendly. It is too complicated and lacks all good features the earlier one had. 

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WHERE ARE MY AVATARS!!!! New design sucks. The only reason I use to browse IF because it of its previous layout and design and now its as boring and monotonous as the other Internet forums. 

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It will take time to get used to.

Has anyone noticed that words at the end of a line just get separated by some letters?

Otherwise it's fine

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Just browsing through this awful layout for 5 mins is migraine inducing:@...Finally its time to get over this addiction...Thanks.

Same feelings. This is a headache , can happily get over my IF addiction now
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So far, just ugh! Can’t go to last page of posts. When I tried to start a thread got error. Have attempted 5 posts so far and 2 have succeeded. Have been a member for years but can’t start a topic? 

Ugh!