IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabenoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Please add forum search or indux search option. And page no search option like old one. 

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not user friendly at all. Page numbers have gone, can’t comment on articles and layout is too haphazard. Why fix something that wasn’t broken?

Who’s idea was this ???? Previous site was hundred times better this is worst 

GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please switch back to old one that was very easy this one is so confusing and many things are missing:(

The signatures are nto shown, I am still having a hard time navigating where is what forum and the comments are really small to read!!!!

Overall, the forum is well organized and you all have done a great job in conducting it and keeping everything in different sections and making  a news feed, that was creative, but the signatures should be shown when you post a comment 

Also, we cannot see if the person has read our PM's or not, who pressed the thumbs up button for our comments, the previous one was more direct and please atleast include the read and unread option for outbox as well 

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

The chapter links of my posted stories are not working. 

It says 404- file or directory not found.

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

The chapter links of my posted stories are not working.It says 404- file or directory not found.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

-I dont see anyone's or either mine Signature Banner or Avatar

-Everytime I post, 404 internal error appears and everytime have to return back to home page

-The Banners aren't properly displayed

-the posts are too small to read in desktop verson

-Can't use e mojis or hyper link 

-The arrow button doesn't work at all.It always shows u the first page of any thread 

-I love the previous like button more.where it shows full username and its color rank the ppl who liked the post

-Already missing the previous IF 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This site suddenly must be described as "HORRIBLE" as it is not practical please get back to the previous one.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

As I post, something then it is showing error.