Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uzii

I think Anjali is behind Khushi n made her parents homeless but than her own brother came to rescue n Aman took all the credit in front of khushi,I think Arnav’s father misjudged his wife n the misunderstanding so when he realised his fault she must have left him n now he is redeeming n wanted to clear the misconception of his children.

Next coming chapters will disclose . Arnav father was not at fault completely  but yeah..wait...in future chapters more on this:)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatelove2012

Wow. Destiny is making Arnav and Khushi’s path collide so much. Can’t wait to see their journey. Awesome update. It seems it was Anjali who ordered landlines to ha e Khshi’s family evacuated. I wonder what is her problem. 

Destiny is what make things drive....Dil se dil tak ka job connection jo hai 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: RinaSt

Wao...Finished all chapters in 2 days. Awesome story line. Waiting for next update

That made my day. Thanku

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anjali is a free bird but Akash is not. Does she realize what will happen to his family?

Is Anjali the lady behind Khushi's problems too? She doesn't like Khushi for some reason.

She dont care of that. But the question is whether  she will realize?

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank God, some one in Khushi’s family feel that there is something wrong or misplaced regarding Aman. Is it Anjali who went after Khushi’s family so that she is forced to go back to India ? If so, she is far more weaker and cheaper person than I could have ever expect, being a Raizada and boss. She may be able to clear her conscience regarding Akash, but how would she do that regarding Khushi, who is hardworking, determined and sincere in regards to her job ? 

What’s her bone to pick about Khushi? 

Will Karan be able to meet Sheetal at all again ? Her story is sooo disturbing. I hope Khushi comes back to India sooner, only then, she can get to look for Sheetal and know about Shyam’s vile character. But, right now, with Arnav’s father’s delicate health, impeding job offer from AR, all these possibilities seem far fetched. At least she should get to know of Aman’s selfishness. 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

Thank God, some one in Khushi’s family feel that there is something wrong or misplaced regarding Aman. Is it Anjali who went after Khushi’s family so that she is forced to go back to India ? If so, she is far more weaker and cheaper person than I could have ever expect, being a Raizada and boss. She may be able to clear her conscience regarding Akash, but how would she do that regarding Khushi, who is hardworking, determined and sincere in regards to her job ? 

What’s her bone to pick about Khushi? 

Will Karan be able to meet Sheetal at all again ? Her story is sooo disturbing. I hope Khushi comes back to India sooner, only then, she can get to look for Sheetal and know about Shyam’s vile character. But, right now, with Arnav’s father’s delicate health, impeding job offer from AR, all these possibilities seem far fetched. At least she should get to know of Aman’s selfishness.

Thank you dear, for posting your reviews. Future chapter will reveal. But yeah, not all women are good.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter 28

Note: As promised, short update is here. I need to mention 2 things.

1: I know Aman is kabab mai haddi, you wont like him, but I have to pull him again and again,the story demands. Hope you guys understand 

2: I know sheetal story is disturbing and everyone wants to know more on her, but I need to confess that I am not able to write more about her condition. Imagination, makes us write. But I am not able to imagine that rape sequence and how badly her body is suffering from few cruel men. Has I put the word description of rape, then again i delete it. Her body is suffering the worst and I dont want to put more in words. I am thus expressing less, but yeah more will surely come to her part. Till then I just want to focus on my Arnav and Khushi.

Sitting in between those faint white shaded walls of hospital, khushi was scared more than worried and equally tensed. Arnav words were haunting her. What on earth made you to give that artificial local juice to him? Do you have any idea he is diabetic patient?”. A self part of her was echoing inside her-, “what if something happens to Manohar Sir, what if he …” , thinking of the worse she was scared. “If anything happens to him, what If iam blamed into?”..She was imagining all the traumatic scenes if everyone would point to her and make her responsible. “Anjali to aise hi muje pasand nahi karti…..hey devi mayya…hey shri ram….please please…he should be fine. All pending seva I would do coming back to India…pakka promise” .  She looks at her mobile which got switched off soon after she had called Arnav .“isko bhi abhi band hona tha!!!”.Flipping her mobile , she stood in one corner of the special ICU ward.She remembered how she briefed Doctor on what actually happened and thinking he might be thirsty she gave him sweet fruit juice.  She recalled event. Hear head was aching, she sipped one headache tablet. She repented why she did even step out of the flat to buy this and that she should have listened to Aman….

Few hours before thefall..

After wrapping office work, Khushi came back to her flat bit late at night. Infact for her it was early. From last few weeks she was returning home post midnight. But today, she was feeling relaxed when Aman informed her about the house he has seen in a good locality, which belongs to his friend. It was late, but not so late in India. So she called Payal and informed her about the new update. Payal assured her she will visit her house and not to worry anything about shifting. She had also booked packers and movers for tomorrow. She slept on her back, feeling bit relaxed.  She counted the dates..ok so 5 more days left….every hour was seeming like a long day running but she least realized that the next 5 days of her life, would be the most dramatic chapter of her life.

She pressed her head hard, it was aching. ”Khushi… life mai itna kab socha hai tune? Didn’t you always believe in the lines, that you, yourself are responsible for your happiness?Common now!, relax, do packing, watch some movie,  do something , your headache will go by itself…” Her inner voice spoke. She opened her laptop,connected the vpn. Logged into her alternate email Id. There were many notifications from her followers from her fan page of Arnav.

One read—“ARnav is back  in serial and we are already missing your reviews..” which surprised khushi. He was in Dubai na ? . When did he come back to India?   She opened the serial website; since streaming was always slow she kept for downloading the recent episode. Meantime her eyes fell on other articles like. ”So rumors are false, Arnav has not quit the show. It seems he was busy in his other projects. Fans are delighted to see him after long gap. ”. Khushi was so delighted; she kept seeing the download status. Meanwhile other website read: “Fans are now awaiting to see much awaited romance of their favorite couple- Arnav and lavanya..”, on reading this,  khushi face muscles failed to stretch. “Lavanya-Arnav romance?”. ,Ok she liked him, she got crazy seeing his most romantic roles too, but this time there was pinch of sadness in her. She liked him, loved him but as a crazy fan, ..Not someone who has fallen in real love. Then why she felt different this time.She knew from past few meetings, he was bit rude. She has known, he is not same as reel life person. There is lot difference between a REAL and REEL. Yet..she longed to watch him…….She has known him from so close..How would she now miss to watch his serial?

Download Complete.She played it. Episode was a major fighting sequence with villain. His bared chest body fight, that sweat, that blood marks on his forehead, and those dialogue delivery and finally those emotional eyes. She closed her eyes, smiled and whispered. You are a true GEM.  She then updated her fan page, insta page and also few comments in her chirpy style to her readers which were all Arnav fans. She then gets Aman call, which she knew he will be doing after his dinner. After all the formal talks, he then pressed on topic of the most unwanted for khushi, which she always run away.. “Achha, kisi nai phone par flying kiss bheja…I need one more now…” Aman asked in his soft voice

Acha. Phone rakh do phir, I will send it again” she said and then laughed immediately.

Tumhe nahi lagta tum jyada sati savithri ho..Shaadi hone do batata hu..” Aman replied.

Thora time to lagta hai na Sati savithri ko ….ab aadat thori hai..”

Mai daalta hu aadat,, I will help.. “ Aman started speaking in low husky tone which again made khushi feeling discomfort.  Her inner voice kept give warning again and again-“ khushi aaj kuch bahana mat bana..Dont try to run away from situation again.. “,,  but but but…as usual like every other day,nothing was helping out khushi. She wanted to come out of this discussion again.She would daily search for some excuses.Aman, actually I wanted to tell you something

Abhi?..baad mai bolna..” Aman don’t wanted any distraction

Listen. I may have to travel to Beijing tomorrow night for a presentation. I need to yet give confirmation though” Khushi lied.Conformation was already done. She was going …but she was not sure why she lied..

“What? You know na, you are travelling to India in another 5 day, abhi kyu jaana.?. These clients they burden with task. Don’t take such work pressure now.. Kuch ho gaya to..waise hi so much of communication problem in Beijing..It’snot like shanghai”

“So what?  I think I can manage…India sai  shanghai aayi hu..whats big deal Aman..Its nice opportunity for me..”

“No matlab NO.  You don’t listen to me .see..” Aman voice was suddenly rude..Khushi , was now understanding more of Aman. Is he  insecure or he does not like to see me growing professionally?

“Ok. I am not going. Happy?”  She lied.Aman liked it.She knew it was not right to argue, when at the time aman helped the family so much.

“I am thinking shaadi ke baad job quit kar deti hu..” Khushi was not sure that why exactly she said this statement.

“Arey why? You are earning good. Why you have to? Just keep the work pressure light. Why you have to take tension. ISnt it? . Family comes first then work..Thats key point na“ As Aman said, Khushi again calculated more about him..

“hmm….She paused for a min..and continued Aman, actually my head is aching so much. Did not have proper food from morning you see. I was thinking, I will just go to nearby medical shop and get the tablet. It’s getting worse” Ask hushi said, aman again pressed her not to go this much late at night. She agreed to him, that she won’t go, to avoid unnecessary argument. But after she cut the call, she put her jacket on and went. Lying helped her many times instead of arguing. She went to medical store, took a medicine along with some chocolates and an orange juice.

Khushi checked the time again and again. Hands clutched.Finally after few minutes, when the doors opened… she ran away towards ICU ward,seeing  the doctor coming in..He was an English Doctor.

“Doctor..?How is he?

India

Where is Pillai? Your manager?” Karan asked Thakur uncle

“I removed him from his job. He was doing some unwanted business at my back!” Thakur replied back smoking back. “But karan why are you suddenly asking about him? Did he took any money from you? I forgot to warn about him to you, He is a money digger. So disappointed I am? You came so long distance to ask about him” He continued starring at him.

Karan did not understand what should he answer now? Suddenly making a comeback is not easy thing to convince.. How should I even ask about her? Will it terrain my image infront of uncle? What if Arnav was right? There were doing some business and I was fooled. I gave tripple amount to see her. Karan moved his hand on his hairs ARnav was right, sometime I become too emotional and think unnecessary”He was in deep turmoil. “Someone fool like me could come here, but how could my 6th sense fail me. It never failed me”

Karan , is everything fine? You look disturbed” Thakur asked seeing his facial expression.

Thakur reached late night,soon after the moment when Karan left the place. He was trying hard for Sheetal to open up by herself. The regular doses of sedatives were given to sheetal for that, but her spiritual soul was broken.He would still force upon her. But when he came to know what Pillai did back of him, he could not control his anguish. How could someone use something which is solely my rights. He immediately removed pillai from his job. His trusted manager then asked “Sahab, what about sheetal?

You know what to do!” Thakur replied in his style

5 hrs direct flights to Shanghai, was one ride, which seemed doubled the journey for Arnav. Though midnight, but his eyes were wide open,staring at the gloomy sky. Complete darkness. All the old memories with his father were flashing infront of him. After his mother left, it was all Manohar for him. Though most of times, he was out, but he made sure he would come and spend time with him. Arnav was not able to envisage his father been so critical imagining the details given by Khushi. Reaching airport he called Khushi again to check on his father condition, but the mobile was switched off. He kept calling Anajli , he knew she wasn’t even aware of, because if she knew, she would have called him. It was ringing but no one was receiving. F**K. “  As he landed, there was one un read message from Khushi which he failed to notice back in airport. He quickly opened.

Hello Arnav. I am so sorry. Don’t worry everything will be fine. I am ssorry . I thought he got unconscious , may be he lost water content, I wasn’t sure and the only thing I realized in such case to hydrate the body. That’s the reason I gave orange juice. My battery is going dead now. I hope you have informed Anjali. I am not able to contact herHe did not react anything. At the moment he wanted the news about his father. Nothing unwanted.

“Where are you Di? Receive the call.” Arnav kept calling her ,atlast he dropped 2 voice calls and mail’s to give her update. Emotional turmoil was burning under him. He reached around 3 am to the shanghai airport.He kept redialing again. Stil there was no update from anyone. He took the cab to the Hospital address which khushi had mentioned.

He got down from airport taxi, straight away headed towards the reception cell. He enquired with patient name and rushed towards the ICU special ward. He did glance enroute , but none of any familiar faces he could see. He opened the main door of special unit of ICU lane. His heart beats were faster. Di where are u? I wish you are here .He looked at his sides, even Khsuhi was not visible. He wondered did khushi just hop away after admitting his father to hospital.  Couldn’t she wait for someone to arrive? 

He checked for the room number and then peeped through the ICU mirror window. His Dad was resting.  He wasn’t still sure on his condition. He tried to open the ICU door, when suddenly female voice spoke. He turned around and found the nurse. Sister!. How is he doing? He is my father.IS he fine?  His hands were quivering.Eyes were moist.  The nurse who knew few little words of English., tried to tell him  to relax and somehow conveyed him that he is ok  with the Chinese symbol  gesture of folding two fingers and raising other three. “No worries. No worries. He is ok. You be ok . “ Nurse kept on assuring him.He saw again through the glass window. “dad” He turned back towards nurse, can I go inside?

“No. Not now? He is resting”He turned back at glass door in disappointment. I need to speak to Doctor. Where is he”.  Arnav spoke back seeing nurse, who was going to other room. She turned her back and spoke back “He has gone to do round; he will come in few minutes. Please be seated, Right turn and there is a waiting area.” She signaled through hands.  

“I would like to wait here. “ he said in firm voice.

“Sorry Sir, but we don’t allow anyone to stand here. Please cooperate. I will inform you once Doctor comes. I think your family is already sitting there.Nurse continued.

“Family? “

“Yeah . Sitting from long time. “ she carefully noded.

“Oh I think Di might be already there… Why the hell she is not receiving the call.?! ” he spoke to himself and paced his walk and made his way towards the waiting area. Since it was late midnight, the small waiting zone section for VIP patient was full of silent.  When he entered the open space area,there was one 3 seater couch , but a Chinese lady was resting. He then turned right and observed a lean figure sitting on a 2 seater couch, straight facing door. Her head rested on the back support. Legs crossed, Eyes closed. She had almost squeezed herself. He walked few steps near the 2 couch where khushi was peacefully sleeping. He observed her for good 1 minute.

She is here and was here.”   He remembered her last conversion. He wanted to sit, but seeing her, he chooses to stand near the wall. His patience was running out, he wanted to go out , but what if he missed to meet the Doctor was his constant notch.. He opted to wait. He kept trying calling Anjali, but no anser. Frustrated of standing, he finally came and sat near Khushi. He turned to her strangely and then turned to look at the Chinese lady sitting in front who was looking disturbed too. “Cant believe. You snore so badly Mis KhushiGupta. Uff”

Well, he hardly knew how her past week went almost in sleepless night. With work pressure mounting she hardly slept 2-3 hours daily.Today’s incident mounted on it. When doctor mentioned that Manohar is at no risk and just put under observation, she sighed a relief and thanked god. She wanted to leave for her flat, but she thought to wait for someone to arrive.She expected Anjali may arrive soon, since Arnav might have definitely informed her. She waited for long time, but tablet affect, sleep took a toll, she did not realize and thus snoring was affect of that sleepless night.

He heard footsteps coming and nurse showed herself in a blink of a eye. She informed him that Doctor has arrived. Arnav immediately followed to Doctors cabin. “You see your father blood pressure suddenly dropped, what we call as hypotension. He suffered a mild stroke of ischemic. He is now out of danger and no harm. He is just under observation” , When doctor finished, Arnav sighed a relief.”Doctor he was a diabetic patient, so I was worried

This is rare case scenario which happens with diabetic patient. Even your family was so worried. The word “family”  irked Arnav, which he was for  sure that Doctor was referring to Khushi.

To the fact, the liquid has helped. When the BP reduces, your body immediately needs to be hyderated. Liquid intake has to be given. So I believe, here it has worked and prevented the major stroke”

Arnav was staggered. Doctor continued to him him come out of the words.“Now he is out of danger. No worries. He should regain consciousness anytime now. You can take him home. He is normal” Doctor this time smiled.

Thank you Doctor” Arnav got up from seat and turned back when he heared the doctor speaking again.. “Also, tell your family not to worry. So much tension she had taken. She kept saying me that she has given juice, same sentence again and again. ” he smiled and said in joyful way .

Arnav noded and smiled forcefully this time.

Meanwhile Khushi woke up suddenly and checked the time. “Shit. Hai bhagwan kab aankh lag gayi”. It’s already 4:30am. She hurriedlymoved her way towards the ICU ward. No one was there. She was surprised. She was expecting Anjali. She beeped to glass door and saw Manohar was resting. She then turned and saw the nurse coming. “Doctor, how is he now?”

“Good. Good. No problem now. “

Khushi was biting her nail thinking so much time has passed and no one is yet here.

“You need to rest. Your family has come and went to meet doctor. Over there”   Nurse continued.

“Family?”  She asked surprisingly to nurse.I think Anjali might have come. I need to meet her once and goKhsuhi made her way towards the doctor’s cabin. She turned left and was dumbstruck to see Arnav coming out!. Her mouth taking a big O curve.“He arrived too soon than I expected

Their eyes met. No one moved an inch from their location. Who should start the conversion and what should they start with..? , was the most complicated question. Khushi engulped. She inhaled her breath slowly seeing him. She initiated first  “What did Doctor say ? Dekhiye Iam so sorry, I did not know he was diabetic patient. He was in semi conscious state and I thought he might in need of some liquid. Thatsy I … She paused and continued. But Doctor nai kuch time pehlai bola tha he was ok. He is out of danger. Did you b. She was pressing her fingers. Arnav starred at her talking nonstop.

He is fine now”  arnav interrupted  her in his firm voice seeing her restless.’ Should I say her Thank you ,, unknowingly though but she has helped so much. What if she was not in that place at that moment and that place” .  He mentally praised her now. But he failed to bring it out for her.

Thank God. Pata hai , I was so much praying for God, agar kuch ho jata to?.. oh my god..pata hai 3 hrs sai DARRR ke bethi thi.?”

Oh Really? I saw someone sleeping peacefully, infact snoring to an extent to disturb whole ICU ward..” Arnav stiffed. Khushi looked baffled

“Haan to? I was sleeping...wait ..did you come to waiting area..Why did not you wake me up.” Khushi continued in bit high voice of her, Arnav raised his eyebrows “You should have ma” She was rolling when chinese nurse immediately came..

Please you as family should sit in waiting area. This is...”Before nurse could complete,

“WE ARE NOT FAMILY” Arnav spoke

WE ARE NOT FAMILY” Khushi spoke

Both spoke in the same irritated way, at the same time facing nurse, who then looked perplexed..

Their eyes turned their way and meet each others,uncomfortable with the word of FAMILY

If you can’t get someone off your head, It’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking- 

So friends,

How was it? Waiting for your comments eagerly.

Thanks,

Take care, Stay safe

Edited by Vandy_KD - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi saved Monohar's life. No thanks from Arnav even after all this, just some snide remarks. Where is Anjali?

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi saved manohar’s life n also was there whole time but Arnav didn’t for once thanked her instead he made fun of her n the selfless girl didn’t mind but I wonder where Anjali was she not once responded to the calls which Arnav made n now coming to Sheetal I really hope Karan help her to come out of that dark hole where her husband has thrown her.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Khushi saved Monohar's life. No thanks from Arnav even after all this, just some snide remarks. Where is Anjali?

He has big attitude problem. He will mend. 

Anjali, yeah..will update in next chapter

Thanku