Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 27

Dil Se Dil tak

One of  my fav song from IPKKND..dedicating to all fans of IPKKND here…for the old memories....and 

to my ARNAV and KHUSHI in  my story

Tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba… Faasale melon ke hai, Dono hai alag disha

Kabhi ye mil paayenge kabhi kisiko na pata;  Ek baat usme bhi hai, Ek baat isme bhi hai;

Hai dhoop sa wo agar,wo chandini raat si hai;

Mil paayenge kabhi wo dono, kya usme teri hai raza?

Tu hi bata mere rabba….

**********************************************************************************

Khushi started her day, by first formally updating Indian mangers on her decision to come back to India stating to be a personal reason.She then initiated her travel request. She wanted to personally inform Akash about her travelling status, but every time she visited his cabin, he was not available. She came back to her desk and sighed heavily. “ I wonder what meetings are going on? Akash is busy from morning”. She spoke to kishore simultaneously unlocking her machine.

Might be with Anjali” kishore replied and smiled seeing Khushi,but khushi did not understand his statement and just nodes back.

Don’t tell me, U did not understand? “ Kishore asks turning towards khushi again.

Am I missing something?”

Kishore bends slowly towards her and spoke in very low tone.“There is some scene going on in between them.’

WHaaaaat?”  She spoke instantly. Kishore gestures her to lower her voice.

But he is married!!!!“ Khushi asks in surprising tone. Kishore just gave helpless sign indicating that this is how many office affairs will be. He tells her how he got to know from one of his Chinese mate. Khushi kept her hand on her mouth. Kishore continued “I even heard he is bit flirt in nature. God knows.. ”.  To which, Khushi responded back that she never faced any such gesture from Akash anytime. But her mind raced back to many of their meetings when Akash was so caring towards khushi. She although ignored to the fact he is a good people manager and not the way ANjali  behaves. After gossiping for a minute, she was back to her work.

I think you have to do shopping before you head back. You have just 5 days left” Kishore again continued.

“I wished, but don’t know Iam in no mood with all the things been going in. I have to go back to flat and need to call few owners if they can rent the house in short notice. Aman has finalized one , but haven’t like it to my fullest. So trying out my luck” .As she spoke to kishore,, she gets a mail from Akash for a meeting. It was already late evening.

She goes inside his cabin. Akash was as usual soft spoken, his attitude caring and always  in concern mode towards khushi.

I understand this must be tiring week for you khushi. But we as client are so proud of you” Akash smiled seeing her. Khushi smiles back. Suddenly she remembered Kishore statement that Akash is bit flirty in nature. She now started even focusing on his each word and actions.

Khushi, we have one important presentation in Beijing for the project you have been part of. Like a future deal on our product to showcase in Beijing. I want you to present as a technical manager. Rajesh, our shareholder head of china base, will accompany you to close the deal.”

Actually I….” Khsuhi was about to speak, when Akash cut short her.

It’s a great carrier opportunity for you. You have to leave tomorrow night.I have spoken to your Indian manager on this. Admin will book the tickets and do the necessary arrangements.”

Oh ok, fine. I will speak to him”. Khushi was under impression that her Indian manger would have told Akash about her return to India..

By the way, there is team dinner arranged tomorrow evening. Calls for some celebration.” His gave a broad smile.

Oh that’s good.  Sure I will be in”. She smiled. May be for the first time she presented a fake smile.Right now at that moment, she was worried about the house, about her parents about just going back to India. Team Dinner, Going to Beijing was just passing the days and getting the job done.

She wanted to convey again on her behalf, but Akash received a call. She gestured him that she will go back to her desk. After working for few more hours, she was above to leave the office, it was when she gets a call from Aman.

“khushi khushi, Good newz for you”. Aman spoke at the other end.

“Did Owner agreeee? “ khushi asked in hyper anticipation

“No dear. Sorry I could not helpon that. But guess what?  I have made arrangement for the house stay. It belongs to my close friend and you can stay for few days. After you settle down you can search for a flat. HE is ok for 2-3months.

That’s so good news Aman. Thanku Thanku Thanku Thanku…..You know how much I am relaxed now.”

Everything for my darling. You know I don’t like to see you upset. You can’t even guess I was so much tensed equally about you and your family .AAj pure din sai mai isi kaam mai laga tha. Calling old  friends, owners…, brokers. Finally the hardwork payed off ”.  Aman credited himself.

You don’t know how much I owe you Aman with each passing day. “Khushi  then asked the details of the house. She was bit surprised to know the location. It’s was a great locality.She did enquire about his friend but Aman brushed it off and told its surprise and he will let her know soon.  

ab bas karo maa, don’t ask so many questions..I haven’t taken this much tension for anyone.” As aman said,khushi smiled

Aman,  I don’t know what would have happened, without you

Listen I will callback at night.  goota..go. I need to further discuss on this settlement. cya“  Aman placed the kiss on the phone and cut the call.

Ok sure. “ Khushi could hear that kiss crush sound, but she relented herself to repay back and politely listened to the beep sound. But she has to reciprocate back, she has decided that and she should bring into action if she wants to nurture the relationship.

Aman joined back to Arnav. He was enquiring about Karan when kHushi’s message pops in. He immediately clicked on it and it read as-  “Thanku again. Flying kiss for you”. Aman was smiling continuously as he had won some war.

Flying sai kaam nahi chalega.. Want a real one soon” Aman texted back.

He was typing when he heard Arnav - “Aman, what did you tell her name?”.“Damm, why did I ask?  What is a big deal even If I heard HER name? It should not bother me. He cursed himself for asking such a stupid question. The big boys and their egos and their attitude..

Tuje maine uske bare mein nahi bataya kya? Wait photo bhi dikha detahu..” As Aman spoke, he was interrupted by a person who came there with a Drink. “Sorry to disturb, but ARnav singh raijyada?” the person asked.

“Yes?”

The person came forward to shake a hand when Aman jumped in overexcitement.

I cant believe. Mr RaghuRajan. The famous Sandalwood Director in industry” He looked in crazy and mentioned to Arnav.

Arnav smiled back, was equally pleased and formally did a handshake. The director mentioned that he was trying to get the appointment from last one month and was unsuccessful. ARnav politely mentioned that he was been out of the country. The director requested Arnav if they can talk for sometime in private. Arnav looked at his watch, there was still half an hour forhis lawyer to arrive. So he agreed. They took excuse of Aman and went to 2nd floor of plaza pub business conference.

I am kick starting one of my projects which is a female centric film.But I want a strong male presence to feature in the short documentary. It would be working with real world actors and not the dummy setup. Since I want it to present on global audience,  I could not think other than you to portray this character” As director told ,Arnav interrupted him  in polite manner and told him about his schedules, that he don’t have any dates to offer him.

It’s about the life of a people in Red light Area.”. Director still continued. Arnav raised his eyebrows. “ Yes, you heard me right.It will be on the lives of prostitutes driven by political agenda. You will be a famous journalist who would dare to bring the dark life amid all the politics getting played behind it. There is lot more to it. I am planning to kick start this after 2 month.” Director tried to convince him about the role.

Unfortunately,  Iam stick to my previous comment. I don’t have the dates to allocate. Also I am leaving the country in another 3 months for a project again.” Arnav said in a respectful way again.

No problem, whenever you are free, will boot start. You just go through the script and decide.” Director spoke. Arnav gave a thought as the person requesting was a national award winning director. He then gave his assistant number and asked him to send the script. He told he would give a thought and his assistant would get in touch if everything falls in space.

I would wait for your call”. Raghuram said. They further exchanged handshake and left. Arnav was in deep thought, on the subject matter. He came out of his trance when he got the call from his lawyer about his arrival. When the later arrived, he suggested arranging for a bond document and updated on same. He also tried to call his Dad, but it went answered. Next 10mins he was busy signing few documents which his father asked him to on his behalf.  He later asked Aman to join them and mention that the family has to sign some document even if the stay is for 2 months. He asks to get the digital signature of the person done on whose name the bond should be. Aman connected back to Khsuhi, and discussed the matter and asked to send her digital signature.

Arnav then opened a casual discussion on the property. The sealed code of DR on property file was bothering him too much. And his analogy was right when lawyer confirmed that the property is in the name of his mother –“DevyaniRaijyada” and his father never allowed it to sell back. He has shelled out huge amount to prevent this property. Arnav was in shock. His mother’s name itself will always bring hard emotions inside him. He never knew that his father purchased house here in Bangalore and was in his mothers’ name. Why did dad refused to discuss more on this in our last meeting ? Or is it me who never wanted to listen about always?Could someone love so much that even after the person gets betrayed by the person he loved most? . He was burning down with his mother memory, after seeing her name on document again and again. He got driven back to presence when Aman came. He took the seat next to him. He formally introduced to his lawyer.  “Arnav, the bond will be my fiancées name. Its Kh..” aman was calling out khushi’s name , but Arnav was quick to cut short him. He was not interested in anyones life at this moment. HE was already disturbed by his mothers thought.  “You can discuss everything with my lawyer Aman. Hand over documents to him by tomorrow or you can mail him. I have flight to catch today. ” He replied bit irrelatively.He faced lawyer and asks -“Where I need to sign? “. Lawyer passed his Ipad . Arnav pressed his signature on a formal aggrement without a fair idea that soon a khushi’s digital signature would be in the place next to him.

Arnav, thank you so much, but, my would be is adamant on paying  rent of the house whatever it takes for 2months. I convinced her but..Can you just ”

Middle class and their big egos, which always keep them in trouble. My lawyer will talk on this. I have to go buddy. “ He made an excuse and left.  The Truth was, he wanted to stay alone with his thoughts.. He left to hotel to pack his belongings to leave for Mumbai.   He looked at the heavy traffic outside the window. He dialled his father number again, this time he answered with heavy voice.

dad. What makes you still love her? What makes you still hold on to this house, even after knowing the same person has betrayed you, betrayed us..left you ..left me…for someone.“..Arnav fired his emotions out. He hated when his father invest his interest of love still on his mother.

You know , It’s the time I need to tell you something. I know I can never tell you in person. So may be now....” Manohar voice was different

Dad, are you ok?”

I will call you later Arnie” and he suddenly cut the call.

Madam, Kaam ho gaya!.. We have blackmailed owner to immediately take action on khushi’s family.He has asked them to vacate the house immediately”

good” lady at the other end smiles and continue sipping her drink.

“I don’t think so , they will find anything in a day. “ Person at the end spoke.

hmm. Fine” lady replied back.

“Madam, next?”

Keep an eye on them.. Even if they manage to find some house, talk with the owner. They should be hanging on road!”.  Lady spoke.

“I want her to be penniless and see her family suffering.” She gave back the orders and cut the call.

Khushi, Galti kardi tumne…. Your family has to pay for it.

Arnav was packing his stuff preparing to leave for the airport.He checks the time. Still 4 hours to go. He safely kept the property file back in his luggage. Did anytime my parents leave here? He fairly believed if his dad must have taken for investment purpose. But for some strange reason, it was bothering him. He never interfered anything in his fathers business, unless Manohar spoke and share by himself. This time he had spoken, he wanted me to visit this house. But why?  He initially decided to drop the plan, but yet again, he planned to visit the house. He had developed hard feelings for Devyanni, but sometimes the deep bond you share with someone,  like your mother,it pulls the closest string beneath you, after all , the strings are always attached.He made up his mind to visit the property. He called up their trustie lawyer and asked him to arrange for someone who can come with keys. After, half an hour of journey from MG road the driver stopped at the location set.  He glanced at the house on his right from his windowpanes. He got down from the car. Every other house gloomed with light, but this house stood in darkness. Only the Street light was shedding light on the house.He observed the paint vanished away in shine of rain and sun. When he stepped inside the house, it was all dusty. As if, it remained closed and shut for years. He was informed that it was last opened when his father came 5 years before to visit this house. “Dad came here?”

There should be something if Dad has made this as personal visit

Seeing the condition he imagined how could the family coming tomorrow would stay in this maintenance.. He recalled Aman’s words that, how the family is so helpless to do anything on own. He asked the lawyer assistant who came with the keys to get it cleaned and check for the necessary water and other connections.

But Sir, it would be tough to get it by tomorrow

Arnav gave him the stern look. He took few notes from his wallet and handed him. Get it done before the sun rises. Do you understand!?

Sure sir.”

There was no light in other rooms. So he just switched on his mobile light and looked at the all the corners. He could not find anything other than few broken sheets here and there. It just gave the impression that no one ever stayed here. While he turned across, his eyes fell on the west corner room which was locked. “Don’t have keys for this room sir” The man replied before Arnav could ask for. He was coming out, when his eyes fell on the large wall hanging . He went closer to it and read in the words written onthe frame..”Kabhi kabhi Insaan Galat nahi hota, waqt galat hota hai”. He thought for a second, but never tried to analyze what it could mean in true sense. “All sayings in the world are shit, written by some mindless people who are suffering.” , he spoke in light tone. He came out of the house premises. He turned to look again at the building. He could see the name of house as “Shanti nivas”. He came back in the car and tried to call his father  again, but he did not receive.

He again tried after few minutes. No response.

He was almost above to reach the hotel, when his phone started ringing with an unknown number.

He stared at the number and received at the 3rd ring.

Yes?”

Hello? Is this ARnav ? Arnav Singh Raijyada?” It was lady voice at the other end. The voice which seemed so familar

Yes?”  Arnav replied.

“Whooo?” Arnav asked in surprise

Shanghai

Manohar was in Shanghai, to celebrate the release success,and to expand the product even in other regions of China. There was a meeting back to back regarding promotions, products etc. Late evening he was having a lastround of unofficial meeting with Akash and Anjali.He praised about the project success.

I think giving project to a mid size firm like VR associates Bangalore team , it was Anjali’s best decision.” Akash spoke looking towards anjali. Anjali returned a proud smile.

But I must also give due credit to Arnav,. It was arnav idea back in india, remember Anjali?  How he acquainted,that you should hand over the project to its Bangalore branch. He is an expert in analysis. “

Yeah. Arnav has been so unofficially so supportive to many of decision making.He even closely monitored the release and made sure the team delivered it”Anjali admitted.

When Manohar even made a point to praise Akash on his RnD management, Akash politely conveyed thanku and also mentioned about Khushi, to give her the sole credit.  “Monohar,I want to give lot of this credit to Khushi . She was phenomenal. The way she handled at the last moment and got the product live. She is top notch.

Yeah, I did go through some of appreciation mails on her”Manohar bookmarked the point while Anjali made her face away. She did not like the feeling of both Akash and her father speaking about khushi.

I have talked with her manager from India and have sent an appreciation.”Akash continued

How would you rate her? “ Manohar asked

The best I have worked in long time.“ Akash spoke with high spirit. He always favoured khushi

Then why don’t we hire her? Why she has to work for VR Associates?  The best brains have to be working in our company, with us, right now when we need most. What do you say Anjali? Manohar faced Anjali and questioned her

That’s would be something great. We can take in for our remaining projects too “ Akash was quick to give the reply

Give her the best promotion, hike and she has to work here. Anjali your views?” Manohar looked at anjali, who was silent for a time, who was now literally going crazy over Akash and monhar both favouring her. She was livid.

I am not in vote for this. We have best talents already in place. She was being part of single project with us, we can’t simply estimate on that? We may have to please even the local employees.” Anjali argued

Anjali, I have worked closely with her and even you cannot disagree on  this, you knew she handled the worst project and bought a gloom. You need to think on it, from our quality and business perspective both!  Akash was now firm in his decision.

Anyway I don’t think she would agree to work for us, you know she may want to locate to India soon” Anjali told.  Akash again looked curiously at her. “Is it? She did not convey anything to me such”

No I mean, She once mentioned she is not interested to stay here for long term. Making a guess” Anjalli corrected herself soon. She gets a call. She immediately cut the call. It ranged again.

“Common pick up,” Manohar said facing Anjali when she did not receive the call.

Nothing urgent” Anjali spoke and she cut the call. And sent a instant messagner “In a meeting. Call you later”.

Ok. So Akash, We are bringing in Khushi? ! Talk to her! . By the way,she is a technical representative of the Beijing meeting right?  I want her to explain the technical stuff to our partners. “ Manohar questioned. AKash nodes back.

On a contrary, there is one more challenge now. Rajesh, cannot go to Beijing.  Since anjali’s presence should be there at Tri Group meeting, I would recommend if you can take up this?”  We need someone to close the deal.  Monahar looked towards Akash, , Anjali was suddenly taken aback, though, Akash agreed immediately.  “Why not? Sure!”

Anjali looked at him with surprise again and she waved silently towards him, her hands in air. Manohar could sense some silence talks between Akash and Anjali. He looked at both of them. “What’s up? Are we not on same page?”

“Actually I forgot I have some weekend meeting” Akash corrected himself in his rough voice. But confident as always.  Akash almost forget that this weekend there was a date night with Anjali. Every month end they would hang out somewhere out of the city to spend some lone time. This was the deal that they would never break how important the matter could be. But that was not what bothered Anjali. She was taken away by the idea of Akash accompanying Khushi.

“Then there is no optionleft.  IMyself have to go to sign the deal”Manohar said, pointing to Akash.

“Ah, Also , give her a hint,  we are ready with big pay check if she prefers to stay here. He closed his Ipad and prepared to leave for the day.  He looked towards anjali. Anjali I need to have a word with you.

They wrapped up the meeting, Akash took the excuse to leave them alone.

Yes Dad?” ANjali closed her laptop and raised her head to look towards Manohar. Clearly some thing was bothering her. She was not happy with the things taking its course.

I know , You and Akash are seeing each other.” He paused looking at Anjali’s changed facial expression. “Dont you think I would be not aware of whats going around me? Anyways I don’t have any issue unless you maintain with equal dignity. I don’t want it hit you and shake something like this emotionally,when you urself had to broke your first marriage.”

Dad I don’t want to discuss on this matter. You know all these things are common when we working and taking so many business trips. “

He has a family. You understand what is the outcome of this relation.

Dad, I never asked him to leave his family. After my failed marriage, Iam not even ready for any marital commitments. Infact not in near future. But that does not mean I have to not see anyone. I like him, I love his company. He don’t have any problem !, and if there is some cheating, that he who is responsible. I am not responsible for anything such

I wish sometime your mother should have been there. She could have handled you and arnav much better. It was all my mistake” Manomohar suddenly became emotional.

Dad, why you have to blame yourself, ? You are angry because I am doing what mother did? Thatsy it’s hurting you? Don’t judge her with me?. I am divorcee and I have all right to leave my life on my terms because I don’t have any commitments nor I am answerable to someone.  Now, please excuse me. Have to go out dad. I will be home late. Manohar was broken down seeing ANjali’s views getting deviated. She wanted to safe future for her ,not the future which she is uncertain off. He missed his wife and repented the mistake he did back many years before. He closed his eyes and felt guilty. He decided he cannot handle now this pressure when infact the dynamics of his children attitude is changing. Arav don’t believe in marriage institution and Anjali has failed to understand any relation. He was suddenly sweating even though there was AC on.He instructed driver to come to main gate. He saw that he forgot his regula rdose of medicine. He sits in car. He notices he had few miscall from arnav. He called back.

ARnav?”

Arnav was quick enough to take the call. He briefed him about the Bangalore apartment which he has given for his friends family. Arnav then asked about his mother.

“Dad, you did not mention. This house belngs to your wife”

“She is your mother ARnav. Stop being so rigid” “

Manohar thought this was high time. “Arnav, I need to tell you something. I know it must be hard for you, but you have to listen to me.”

Dad are you ok? Arnav asked.

“I will call u later arnie”  , Before he could speak anything , he was sweating heavily. He cut the call and asked driver to stop at some medical store immediately. He was breathing heavily. He quickly opened his wallet and gave him one prescription letter which he always keeps in his wallet in case of emergency.Driver immediately stopped. He opened the doors and crossed the road to see if he can find the medicine in nearby local clinic.. Manohar started feeling thirsty. Water was emptied in his cabin.His eyes were closing down. Eyes blurry. He opened his call list and was calling Anjali, when by a trance he changed his phone to aeroplane mode. He did not understand  what he actually pressed.. He could not resist inside and opened the car down with full strength and came outside in panic to get fresh air. He walked in opposite direction. Suddenly he fell down, in semi conscious state.

Khsuhi was coming in same direction. She saw suddenly from the far corner that someone just collapsed on the road. She immediately ran to the location. She patted with the person on his back. “Excuse me Sir” She immediately shouted help. But since it was past midnight, hardly she could see anyone on that deserted turn. She immediately tried to turn the body. But he was heavy.

Hey bhawan. Please help him.” She stood there thinking and searching for help. She peeped inside the car. Was he driving or there was some driver? . She thought to run to hospital near to her apartment  to bring for help. But can she leave alone?

But soch khushi ,kuch police case and all.Should you have to take risk? “ She talked to herself. But she always did, what she has to. Decided to take the person to hospital.To help him . She called Kishore. But he was not picking up.

“Shit” She swallowed. Her luck favoured and driver came up.  He analysed the situation and turned Manohar immediately calling in something in local Chinese language. Khushi was shocked to see Manohar singh Raijyada.  She saw that he was not fully unconscious. She sensed he could be thirsty. She opened her fruit juice bottle and opened Manohar’s mouth and made him to drinkin his semi unconscious state. May be bit of energy would make him sustain she thought,but Manohar has now lost full conscious. Khushi got tensed. .

She explained the driver that there is one hospital cross her street in her sign language. They carried him inside the car and took to next stop hospital.

She asked driver to communicate in local language. They took him for checkup. Khsuhi asked  the driver to call someone. But he did not gave any reaction, may be he was not understanding what she was saying in her fast English tone.

May be I need to call Anjali?  Where is the mobile? Any mobile of Sir?She asked driver. He denied if he saw mobile. Is it in car? . She did not find when she searched.The phone was accidently fell inside the car foot space.

She tried to call Kishore again, but he still did not pick.She did not have neither Anjali number nor Akash number. She then dialled Office number to connect to Anjali. But she got the reply that no one was receiving. She was now feeling edgy, nervous.

She sighed deeply  and took a deep breath. Cool down Khushi. . I don’t have any option now. Need to inform the family. Need to inform him. She then opened her contact list. She opened Arnav contact which she has saved in the name of “Malai Kofta”. She clicked on the call button.

Yes?”

Hello? Is this ARnav ? Arnav Singh Raijyada?”

Yes?”  Arnav replied.

“I am khushi.  KhushiKumari Gupta”  Khushi was not able to understand how she should start with.

“Whoooo”?  Arnav asked. He had identified the voice, but how could he believe that khushi can call him.

Arey  Khushi kumaari guptaaaaaaa.Remember? Office Employee? Employee in Shanghai? She spoke, there was a silence for a single second. She continued. FORGOT ?”

I REMEMBER you.Mis Khushi Gupta!” Arnav replied, stressing mainly on word ‘REMEMBER’ for the counter word” FORGOT” . ‘Forgot is the thing which Iam trying to do , but still……..“

“Tell me? Arnav continued. “What made you to call me at this time?” He spoke seeing the time. He was  surprised .

Actually, I don’t know how should I tell you. I , Believe me. I tried to call anjali, she did not receive the call. I did not even have the Akash number. I just had your number saved.” Khushi was running out of words and in dilemma how she should fix the news. Arnav though, smoked his eyebrows on hearing the sentence ‘I just had your number saved.”, he  noted the point, that in the world how did she has my personal number? , But this is not the right time to ask he thought.

Calm down first. What is the matter?”

“Your father?”

“Whaat? Whaat happened to dad?”

Khushi in a single tone explained the incident. Arnav was hell shocked. His fingers motionless.

You there?” Khushi spoke.“Look, I am so sorry. We have admitted him to hospital. Don’t worry everything will be all right” She continued.Although,she did not hear anything from the other end for few seconds.

Hello Arnav?”.

What on earth made you to give that artificial local juice to him? Do you have any idea he is diabetic patient? Arnav voice was so low. He was in jolt.  

“I am sorry. I didno..” Before she could reply back , she heard the beep sound.

“Dad, you will be fine. “ARnav then called his manager to book next immediate direct flight to Shanghai. His father and sister were the only family he had. He could not imagine anything happenning to them.

Bangalore

After having brief discussion with lawyer, Aman had  called Garima to update on the same and he conveyed his helplessness that  due to the hectic schedule and his flight being scheduled tomorrow , he would not be able to visit them. He would not be even there to help them in shifting

Beta, itna jo apne kiya hai, kaafi hai. Bête sai badkar sab kuch kiyahai.  We have here neighbour help  who will be coming with us. Aur wiase khushi nai bola hai, koi packers and movers ko, sab wahi karke denge...” As Garima said, Aman  was relieved that, she did not force him to come up.

Garima was praying to god when buaji calls her from behind “Garima,muje pata nahi kyu, ye aman hamesha ajeeb sa lagta hai.. pata nahi kyu? Lekin kuch sahi nahi lagta

Didi, aap abhi yatra karke aaye ho..bechare nai itni hamari madad kihai do dino mai..mai to kehti hu, ..hamari khushi lucky hai..” she tells to buaji.

tum kheeti ho to acha hoga, but muje to..chalo chodo nand kishore “ she was bit still sceptical on such a nice behavior from aman. She ignores for a moment and continue “waise hamari sheetal betiya kaisi hai..

Garima turns towards buaji . The look on garima spoke everything that something is not going well. She confessed her soring sensation.

Don’t worry , Mai aa gayi hu na. Khushi ke aate hi, will first go their parents home.” She hugged garima and tried to console her.

Garima knew her daughter is in trouble and she was one helpless soul who can’t do anything than just praying, but sometime prayers are answered too late.  One has to suffer sometime even if there was no fault of theirs. We call it as Karma.

Karan reached early morning to the haveli, while driving whole night from Bangalore. Thakur was in disgust. He was furious. He asked karan for his sudden visit. Karan could not dare to ask about sheetal to thakur.”What would he ask or tell him? That, when you wre not at haveli,  there was some women at backyard and I in drunken state went and had sex with her ?  . Karan stood stand still. Karan even did not have the slightest idea that thakur could be responsible for something on her condition. He made up his mind to ask about the manager atleast, who was equally responsible for putting him in that state.  “Where is Pillai? Your manager?”

“I removed him from his job. He was doing some unwanted business at my back!” Thakur answered.

From Future Chapter:

“Love is eternal” Khushi faced Arnav and spoke.

“Love is never eternal. You can never love someone to infinite. If someone is saying, then the person is faking. At one point of time, certain month, certain year, certain time period, love fades. All the promises are gone” Arnav looked towards the sky and replied back. The wind was blowing on their face.

“In that case, there was no love between two person. It was just a mutual agreement between two souls.” Khushi replied back.

Hello Friends,

I know it was lengthy. But couldnot resist to post it.

Waiting for your feedback and reviews .It always triggers the motivation to write

Silent readers please hit the like button.

Love

Edited by Vandy_KD - 3 years ago
Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome..

So many things covered.. U made it up for the late update.. 

I guess Manohar will tell something about Ahis mother to Arnav.. Is he dying??  I don't like this Anjali.. She's just wanting to have a passing affair without realizing the outcome on Akash's married life.. Aman is also on negative side in my eyes here.. Sheetal is one person about whose life  we have very less idea as of now..

Waiting as eagerly as ever

Love

Vandie

ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Let arnav father cure ..or arnav mother got serious I'll that y see move out...arnav father have affairs make family split...Khushi arnav relationship...but buaji have sense Aman not good person...let hope life be fare for Khushi...don't make her life hell.. already she now ..all family she take care...is lavanya do this... because arnav meet Khushi...will Khushi life happy after...will arnav safe Khushi marriage time..let hope...

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Anjali is behind Khushi n made her parents homeless but than her own brother came to rescue n Aman took all the credit in front of khushi,I think Arnav’s father misjudged his wife n the misunderstanding so when he realised his fault she must have left him n now he is redeeming n wanted to clear the misconception of his children.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow. Destiny is making Arnav and Khushi’s path collide so much. Can’t wait to see their journey. Awesome update. It seems it was Anjali who ordered landlines to ha e Khshi’s family evacuated. I wonder what is her problem. 

RinaSt thumbnail

Wao...Finished all chapters in 2 days. Awesome story line. Waiting for next update

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali is a free bird but Akash is not. Does she realize what will happen to his family?

Is Anjali the lady behind Khushi's problems too? She doesn't like Khushi for some reason.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Awesome..

So many things covered.. U made it up for the late update.. 

I guess Manohar will tell something about Ahis mother to Arnav.. Is he dying??  I don't like this Anjali.. She's just wanting to have a passing affair without realizing the outcome on Akash's married life.. Aman is also on negative side in my eyes here.. Sheetal is one person about whose life  we have very less idea as of now..

Waiting as eagerly as ever

Love

Vandie

Thank you so much. Anjali is an example of women in society actually  talk of feminism  and in practical are different. 

Aman is different

Sheetal, yeah... I will convey in next coming chapter

Next update will come in  2 or 3 days. Short one though

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdewi83

Let arnav father cure ..or arnav mother got serious I'll that y see move out...arnav father have affairs make family split...Khushi arnav relationship...but buaji have sense Aman not good person...let hope life be fare for Khushi...don't make her life hell.. already she now ..all family she take care...is lavanya do this... because arnav meet Khushi...will Khushi life happy after...will arnav safe Khushi marriage time..let hope...

Thanku for commenting. Time will tell that