Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
                               [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 1

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE.I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

A 14yr. old Maan watched from his study's balcony as guests arrived in Khurana Mansion. 

His parents and grandparents had asked to come downstairs for an hour so all Khuranas business associates could meet Maan, but Maan was not interested. Suddenly Maan's attention and interest was caught by a family who had just entered Khurana Mansion for Diwali celebrations. There was an elderly man and woman same age as his grandparents. Two boys, one was elder to him i.e. around 16yrs and the second younger than Maan. Along with them there was a five year old girl who was looking like a doll dressed in lengha and dupatta. Unable to stop himself, Maan went downstairs where all guests were gathered. Maan's shyness and introvert nature usually kept him away from these kind of loud gatherings but today that five (5) year old doll was intriguing him. Maan's impatient searching gaze finally found the doll he was looking for.

Maan approached the group where his doll was. He just managed to catch the last few of introductions. "Thakur sahaab, yeh hai humara bada dhaivta, Rajveer Singhania, jisse hum pyaar se 'Veer' bulate hain." (Thakur Harshvardhan, this is our eldest grandson, Rajveer Singhania. Affectionately we call him 'Veer' .) The elderly gentleman introduced 16yr. old teenager. "Thakur sahaab, yeh hai humara chota dhaivta, Rudra Pratap Singhania jisse hum pyaar se 'Rudra' bulate hain." (Thakur Harshvardhan, this is our second grandson, Rudra Pratap Singhania. Affectionately we call him  'Rudra' .)The elderly gentleman introduced the boy younger than Maan. Seeing Maan standing, Thakur Harshvardhan introduced with pride, "Aur yeh hai 'humara' bada pota aur Khurana Industries ka waaris, Maan Singh Khurana." (This is 'my' eldest grandson and to be heir' of Khurana Industries, Maan Singh Khurana.) Looking at Maan, Thakur Harshvardhan said, "Maan beta, yeh hain Thakur Vidyasagar Pandey aur unki patni Thakurain Sushma Rani. Thakur Vidyasagar, "Vidyasagar Textile Industries" ke maalik hain. Yeh teen mahine pehle hi Lucknow se Delhi aaye hain. Tum inhein 'Nanaji' aur 'Naniji' bula sakte ho!" (Maan this is Thakur Vidyasagar Pandey and his wife, Thakurain Sushma Rani. Thakur Vidyasagar is the owner of "Vidyasagar Textile Industries". They have recently moved three months back from Lucknow to Delhi. You can address them as 'Nanaji' and 'Naniji'!) Maan bent and touched the elderly couple's feet just like Veer and Rudra had touched his grandparents' feet. Making Thakur Harshvardhan and Savitri Deviji proud and the elderly couple overwhelmed. 

"Aur yeh choti si Gudiya kaun hai?" (And who is this little doll?) Savitri Devi said looking at the doll dressed in lengha and dupatta. 

"Yeh humari sabse choti dhaivati jismein hum sabki jaan basti hai humari Gudiya yaani Geetali Singhania jisse hum pyaar se "Gudiya yaa Geet" bulate hain."(This is our youngest grandchild around whom our lives revolve our Gudiya or Geetali Singhania.) The elderly gentleman introduced picking up Maan's doll (Geet) in his arms. Maan turned towards the doll for whom he had come to attend the party. He was transfixed seeing Geet's beautiful large almond shaped hazel coloured eyes and cute chubby cheeks! 

He felt a sudden twitch in chest region but he was too immature to understand it. Before he could move forward and talk to Geet he was called by his mother, Vaidehi.

Maan went towards a group where his mother was standing surrounded by some society ladies and their daughters who were dripping in diamonds displaying their respective fathers' bank balance. Suddenly he had a feeling that someone is in trouble. He turned to see Geet surrounded by 5yr. to 7yrs old boys teasing her by pulling her hair, her dupatta, snatching her candy etc. arousing Maan's temper. Maan walked quickly towards his doll. He reached where the boys were and said in anger, "YAHAAN KYA HO RAHA HAI?" (What is happening here?) Hearing Maan's threatening voice and seeing his more muscular physique than theirs, the little boys ran away in fear.

"Thank you. Mr..." Geet said gratefully.

"Aaj se tum mujhe "Maan" kahogi. Aur koi bhi tumhei tang kare to mujhe battana."(From now on you will call me "Maan". You must tell me if someone bothers you.)

"Ji." Geet said and held Maan's comparitively large hands with her small chubby hands.

TWO MONTHS LATER
Tomorrow, Maan is leaving for a boarding school in Manali. In these two months, Geet became very close to Maan as he was always there to protect her, take care of her and look after her. Whereas Geet always came near Maan when he was upset, angry or insecure thereby calming him. Savitri Devi and Vaidehi were surprised to see that Maan is extremely patient, possessive and protective towards Geet. Once Geet had come with Sushma Rani to visit Savitri Devi and Vaidehi wearing a mini frilly frock looking very cute but in the short dress her panty was showing. Seeing which  Maan lost his temper and asked Geet to go home and immediately change. Sushma Rani was surprised to see that Geet at once insisted that they go home so she could change!

Whole day yesterday and since today morning, Geet was crying that how will she stay without her "Maanu". What happens if someone takes her away from her "Maanu" . Thakur Vidyasagar and Sushma Rani were getting extremely irritated with Geet's tantrum hence, Maan came and said to them, "Nanaji aur Naniji, kya mai Geet ko apne saath kuch der ke liye le jaa sakta hoon?" (Nanaji and Naniji, can I take Geet with me for sometime outside.)

Both at once agreed as they loved Maan's soberity, maturity and practicality a lot. Maan asked Geet to dress in a lengha like when he had seen her for the first time. Two hours later Maan came back and dropped a happy and relaxed Geet to her grandparents.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?) 

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new story dear like the cs and the prologue waiting for the update dear continue soon
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear mann is attracting towards Geet and he is very protective to her and both became close with each other in two months and he is leaving to broading school and Geet is crying for it
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update
teenage mann attracted to wards little geet n possessive 
he protect her  
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow  they say marraiges are made in heaven .. This is one such case. 
So they got married before he went to boarding

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Nice update
Waiting for next update
hahajaja thumbnail
Loved the update.
Waiting for story to unfold.
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amezing part loved it pls update next part soon 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice starting 
Maan save Geet from teasing 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh no pehle se hi maan itna possessive...age jake kya hoga...

lovely update...

loved it very much...
Edited by love2_soma - 5 years ago