romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

The promotion strategy of MKRL is very weak.  I don't understand why Star Plus decided to air Mariam Khan and approved leap if it was so disinterested in it. 😡 There's Zero promotion in its own channel as it's not even bothering to air MKRL promos frequently or advertise on other medium. I've been staying tuned to SP from last few days(bad days do comes)...they aired promo of Nikkah, award show, the new show promo, promoted Star bharat shows and not a single promo on MKRL. 😲

Pre-leap most people didn't even know about the show and guess there's no major difference post-leap. ðŸ¤” Is it Star Plus is too confident on the fans of Param and Mahima and expects them generate TRPs alone? 😲Star Plus should know fans makes less than 1-2% of the entire TRP audience.  Forget about the channel, even the PH doesn't seems interested in promotions.  🥱Their disinterest isn't giving good vibes. Why such a laid back? 😕

Ps: We are watching the show as it's our fav' show, but we have to accept the fact that the story is not interesting.

Edited by romaila - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I noticed too. May be the channel doesn't want the show for long run. 
romaila thumbnail
Their Editing and drama presentation isn't upto the mark either.
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They just have a good team of actors other than that thumbs down to everything else.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why were they jumping from once scene to another? And this sudden change in Mariam's feeling is not going well. At least develop their love story properly. 
Righto the channel isn't bothered about the show. First we don't have good story on hand, then there's a lot of editing blunders and to add more their mission presentation was very weak. Like Fawad the sharp journalist was shown so helpless.  
harshi0043 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed I haven't seen any promotions of mariamMkhan reporting live
Star plus is just promoting their pet serials but till when 

Mkrl is far better than stupid shows of other star serials but its ok I m used to it
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We just have MKRL at 3:00 PM and 7:30 PM. Hate you Star Plus. ðŸ˜’
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
expect nothing from this channel.. the shows which gives low trps are treated like garbage by starplus. plus even if they promote, story line and execution needs improvement.
parshrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking I don't see anything good coming.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi1

expect nothing from this channel.. the shows which gives low trps are treated like garbage by starplus. plus even if they promote, story line and execution needs improvement.

@bold: I have least expectations. Tolerating this show.